Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

singlemary380@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

singlemary380@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:32 pm

singlemary380
Female / Single
32 - Chicago / United States

Slogan
Hello
About Me
Hi,My name is Mary ,Single and looking man.I am kind of new to this site and still trying to find how it works..All the same i liked your profile and was thinking it could be best for you to contact me through my directly email so we can get to know more about each other.It is E m a i l , singlemary380 / @/ y/ a/ h/ o /o /. /c/ o/ m/.I am also on instant messenger; E m a i l , singlemary380 / @/ g/ m/ a/ i /l /. /c/ o/ m/ and let have an instant chat..I am online now
Looking For
Hi,My name is Mary ,Single and looking man.I am kind of new to this site and still trying to find how it works..All the same i liked your profile and was thinking it could be best for you to contact me through my directly email so we can get to know more about each other.It is E m a i l , singlemary380 / @/ y/ a/ h/ o /o /. /c/ o/ m/.I am also on instant messenger; E m a i l , singlemary380 / @/ g/ m/ a/ i /l /. /c/ o/ m/ and let have an instant chat..I am online now
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 41
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Stuedent
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage, Sex
Interests Books
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

singlemary380@yahoo.com
singlemary380@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.