Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thoams.clark@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

thoams.clark@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Messages on the dating site:

am interested in you. Because:
You are very beautiful

Hello my Dear xxx,

good day and how are you?? i am Thomas , you are so beautiful and i am attracted to you xxx, anyway i am new on the site and i am having problem matching the image size and quality as requested by the admin, all the same if you would not mind , i can send to you over the email , you are indeed beautiful and i am delighted to have your attention,... here is my email address thoams.clark@hotmail.com, you can write me a short message so that i can have your email to send you my photos, or better still send me your own email address.

thanks again , have a wonderful day and stay blessed .

Thomas

Profile elements:

tclark - no picture
Male / Divorced
50 - Aachen / Germany
Current Location Nuremberg/ Germany

Slogan what

i am man of good will , that love to meet a woman of my life here, i am , loving, caring person, i adore what is worth adoring, and abhor what is not good,.... i am straight, and liberal in making decision, i love to listen rather than argument. i love to read journal, travel and skiing,.... i am always happy when my happiness is around me.
Looking For
that woman who has the real quality of a woman , that is respectful, understands and obeys the values of relationship,

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Political / Civil Service
Profession service
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University
Languages English
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: thoams.clark@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Email:

Hello and how are you doing my dear xxx,

I hope your night was good and you slept well?? also in hope that you are having a wonderful morning today..., i want to thank you for the short message, i am delight to have a perfect crush on you ,let me tell you that you are an angel on Earth I'm so glad that fate did made our paths to meet, you are really gorgeous, starting from your eyes, face smiles and everything about you is so exemplary,.... you are being wonderful. I must confess that you are really a remarkable and a unique woman. I like you, and I believe that our meeting was not an accident or by chance, but was ordained of God, so that together we can discover God's plan for us. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about me and to ask you to tell me about yourself, I'm Lt. col. Thomas Clark, I'm 50 years old. From Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. I am glad to find myself in your present, and I would like to be associated with you, I just want to attribute I have to bring my love to the world again, because I was once. after I lost my wife three years ago, she suffered a cardiac arrest. I have one child, David who is studying now in London. I work as a regular U.S. Army troops last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Although the war is over, we are strengthening the security of personnel and assistance to the security forces of Afghanistan to prepare for next year, but I'm going home on my retirement very soon, it will be due in a few months this year 2014.

There is usually a smile on my face, and I was blessed. I have a share of failures in life, but in spite of this, I never cease to be grateful to God for His grace in his life and the experience that I have suffered. I am a cheerful person, cheerful, kind, calm, beautiful and passionate people. I love to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I consider myself to be smart, but harmless. My hobbies include running, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I'm looking for the woman I love, and a woman, that I could spend the rest of their lives with. I believe that human happiness is not complete until the woman next to him, I want someone who is content with his life. those who are willing to share your life with me, and I can share my life with her, and together, we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be right woman for me, and I hope that our convergence opens the doors of blessing and close losses in our lives. Also tell me more about yourself, your work, and everything about you, you know, I would like to know.

I wish you a good day and angelic love,

Best wishes and God bless you.

With long thoughts,

Thomas

Return-Path: thoams.clark@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT147-W64 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S30.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014

Stolen pictures used:
badoo_1.jpg

6.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 am

Email:

My xxx,

Thanks and how are you?? i hope that you are having good time , thanks again for telling me a little about your self.

I seek for a woman with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat her Family well like you... I love to explore and do new things.

I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches; I love to be out with friend’s party and have fun, and then maybe go out for a candle light dinner in a quiet restaurant with the woman of my life which i lack now.

I am willing to relocate to secure foundation for a steady relationship.

I love romantic evenings, and bedroom talk. I'd like a woman who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for her just to show her love, she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.

I am very appreciative of what my woman do for me and I will reward her in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love to display my affections for my woman anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. Because I love being affectionate. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts basically open minded and can help the poor. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive would find it difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like my woman to be sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me which is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I would never allow someone to hurt my woman, and I would always stand up for her. One thing I will always do for my woman is to protect her even with my last breathe,

Wishing you a wonderful time.

Thomas

Received: from SNT147-W92 ([65.55.90.72])
Subject: You are the woman xxx.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Email:

My dearest xxx,

I want you to know that i am so much pleased to know that , you are all that i want and need,... now the question is how willing are you to welcome me , where are we going to live??? i have wait for your response my dearest in heart ,.....kisses and hugs,... with love and affection,....Thomas

Received: from SNT147-W64 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S36.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 2 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.