Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kenalbert40@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kenalbert40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:14 am

Messages on the dating site:

i how are you doing? i ope you ave a good day, do take care
Albert

Hi thanks, im doing good here and im glad all is well with you. it will be nice to come to know each other more, if you dont mind send me your e mail id or facebook as it will help us to know each other more

hi how was your weekend? ok you can write me on kenalbert40@yahoo.com
take care and have a lovely week ahead

Profile elements:

Albert
Male / Divorced
47 - Melbourne / Australia
Current Location Jurong East/ Singapore

Slogan it is well

im a kind of matured man, my friends say im understanding, im here looking for someone that will match with my characters, im not perfect and i do hope that i will find someone

im looking for someone good understanding, simple outgoing. someone that knows that life is full of ups and downs, someone that treasures love relationship and marriage

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Other
Profession Aviation
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage
albert.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kenalbert40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 am

Email:

Hi thanks im glad to hear from you ans to make use of this media to talk more and more to you, is good if we can cherish this relationship as it will help us to know each other more and more.
Im Albert Kenedy im 46 years old i was once married but i lost her on a car clash, i have two boys that are now in the university. im working with our local aviation as the air traffic controller, i have worked here for a long time.

What do you do for a living, what do you think of distance relationship?
if you dont mind send me your picture as it will help us to know each other more,
Do take care
Albert

Return-Path: kenalbert40@yahoo.com
Received: from [124.13.27.207]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Albert Ken <kenalbert40@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 124.13.27.207
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 am

Email:

Hi thanks im glad to hear from you, i hope your family are doing good, all is well with me and my boys are twins they are 23 years old. is good that we have come to know each other.
Is ok dear the main thing is the love care and understanding that we have for each other, if we really cherish this relationship i know that all will be well.

have you ever traveled out of your country? where have you been? do take care as i wait to hear from you
Albert

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Email:

Hi thanks im glad to hear from you, i hope you had a good weekend, for me it was a lovely day im spending time with my boys, their girlfriends were here and we spent time together, i want us to take this relationship to anther level. if you dont mind send me your latest picture and i want us to chat on messenger as it will help us to know each other more and more
Albert

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Email:

Hi thanks im glad to hear from you, i do hope that we will try our best to make this relationship to work, i know that we might be very busy but we are still to provide the time if we really cherish the relationship, i suggest that we share phone contacts as it will also help us.
Do take care as i wait to hear from you
Albert Edward Kenedy

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Email:

Hi thanks i hope you had a hood weekend, im doing good here spending time with my boys, ok call me on +61261004383 or +61469273099 do take care
Albert

Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014

+61261004383

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location Canberra
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Australia Pty Ltd

+61469273099

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
Original network provider* Lycamobile Pty Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: +61469273099

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 pm

The second phone number is reported online for being used in scams since 2011 - complaintsboard.com (Costa Rica victim):

Hello same happened to me this gentleman named supposedly johnson brown become my friend in badoo, I thought it was a nice friendship and so spent like 2 months talking on emails, a super kind person with many qualities is that apparently the this guy was working in australia and since the nurse would send me a gift the day came when Mr. brown sent me an email telling.

How's it going? I am using this opportunity to let you know some who have sent me a gift today via courier
I'm sending a gift containing an Apple iPhone, Apple a side note book, a Rolext clock, 1 set
VS Diamond Clarity, Diamond adjustable rings, ladies fragrance system, board Camera diamond jewelery digital camera and a coda. . With the sum of £ 7, 000 stamped in pounds for the same package that can solve some of your daily needs because after our email, I can imagine how hard it would be working just to make a better life. Please accept this symbol of me. Nothing to show appreciation for the happiness you brought to my life since I met you on Badoo. God has blessed me with wealth, but I've never found true love. But I think I never disappoints not want to experience what I get through my ex-wife again.

From my research, the parcel will reach your destination on 4-5. Loaded I sent through courier. As soon as you receive the package, I would like to make a reservation of hotel in a very nice and beautiful hotel I will stay for days when you go there. Then you can use the remaining money for shopping, because I want it to look spectacular and beautiful when I see you.

Please let me know when you receive the package via email ou still can give me a call on my number +61469273099

My dear, you know my heart is open to you. This short moment we have met and chatting together has been an elevation in my life so I voluntarily decided to share with you.

regards,
JOHNSON Brown ..

Simply connect to (http:/ /www. lodelserv.com/) KEY THEN FOLLOW THIS NUMBER 544 831 241 229 and sent me a document stating the payment of shipping to Costa Rica.

As thank god I'm not a person with ambition not excites me so I did not have that live what God gives me every day, but I know about the scam after nearly 3 days after the alleged logistics company delivery services send an email saying ...

URGENT NOTICE: YOUR PACKAGE IS HELD IN MALAYSIA (KUL) CUSTOMS.

With reference to the delivery of your order with tracking number:
544831241229 want to inform you that your package has been detained by
MALAYSIA Customs. When the package arrived at the point of customs control
Airport Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Airport Information Malaysia
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which was detected by the X-ray
exploration of the machine that the sender has included cash in the packet is sent
where appropriate. The amount in the package is more than Malaysia customs legislation
permitted or allowed to pass through the airport checkpoint. For this reason,
we got a penalty and asked for must be paid before
version of the package for us for the extra shipping.

The administration has asked us to inform you about the charges you need
then clear before shipping to you (Costa RICA).

The breakdown of the charges shown:

Penalty: $ 1,055 USD.
Tax: $ 900 USD.

-------------------------------------------------- ---
TOTAL = $ 1,955 USD.
-------------------------------------------------- ---

The administration has asked us to report to send the money to the account
department in the Central Office in Malaysia before we will approve
here in Malaysia from the airport to collect money from the office account to clear the
package.

Is an urgent need to send the above amount to our financial assistant
Manager via Western Union so that when it is confirmed to be approved
to collect the same amount here in Malaysia to pay the penalty.

The name of our diplomatic courier who would take the package to you today
on schedule is John Thompson. Because of this interruption, it is regrettable
you can not do until the packet is deleted. However, if
sending the money today we will try by all means to ensure that it offers
the package within 24 business hours after confirmation.

Here are the details of our Deputy CFO has shown official
right to accept funds via Western Union to our office:

RECEIVER NAME: MOHAMED DIABATE

ADDRESS: MALAYSIA Kuala Lumpur

COMPANY: LOGISTICS SERVICE DELIVERY,
AMOUNT: $ $ 1955
Please scan a copy of your payment to us:
contact@lodelserv.com
Thanks, and we hope we have made ​​your position known to pack
that as directed by management.

Best Regards

NAME: MOHAMMED C.
MALAYSIA Regional Manager
2000 Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
Email: contact@lodelserv.com
SAY: +60102642721
© All Rights Reserved - The information above is owned by
LOGISTICS SERVICES DELIVERY.

Actually the only thing that he was put on notice to Mr. Brown and his response was that I had to pay $ 955 and a friend of him would pay the other $ 1,000 because he did not have the money to make the deposit, since then though already had doubts, I was clear that it was a scam by God as a person who is sending me 7000 pounds that here in Costa Rica are 5 million 166 thousand not having $ 1955 dollars to pay assuming package was retained (...) I told him I have to borrow from a friend to make that deposit just need to send me the name of the person I had to pay and num and this is what I received:

Honey here is the information of my friend send 1000usd I send it to them. You can check its own track that is my love.
please try to send the balance in favor, love.
NAME: K... N...
MTCN: 136 283 8835
Darling please let me know when you send it to my love. Hope to hear from you soon. How is your work and life there? I'll be with you soon. his husband soon use this information to send the money than when my friend send the money.
RECEIVER NAME: MOHAMED DIABATE
ADDRESS: MALAYSIA Kuala Lumpur
Balance 955 send it through Western Union or post to your account.

after that mail sent by them I told him I felt much my friend did not I had been able to pay the sum of $ 955 to try to retrieve the package and hopefully your friend recover the alleged $ 1,000 that had already paid them and almost to end Mr brown insisted me once or twice more "honey please try to borrow money" until I replied and said I was already aware that he was a con man and certainly not very bad for their scams playing well (...).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.