Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marcus Rantala

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marcus Rantala

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:06 am

Stolen pictures of Marcus Rantala, politician.

antoinegilbert111@gmail.com

Message on the dating site:

Good morning , What a wonderful and fascinating profile you got. I just came across your profile and I must say it is very nice and interesting. You look beautiful in your lovely pictures and i believe there so much more from you. It will be my humble pleasure to know more about you and meet you if possible. I wish to meet a lady who intends to get married or enter into a long term/serious relationship. I saw your profile and picture and i was very interested to know more about you. I know you might feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we have to write each other or have a Chat with one another, as this will enable us to know more ourselves. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and i am in search of a loving, caring, honest and above all God fearing woman, who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together in love. Hope you find this message interesting. I will be glad if you write to me on antoinegilbert111@gmail.com so that we can write more about ourselves as well as having an instant chat. I anxiously await your reply and hope to read from you positively. Lots of Love

Profile elements:

Fugate
Male / Divorced
53 - Midland / United States
Current Location Manhattan/ United States

Slogan Happiness is the key

I am nice and lovely, easy going peron
Looking For
Who will spend the rest her life with me, someone who is caring, understanding, open minded, who smile any time and most of all she must be very romantic

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Civil engineer
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Marriage
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Spiritism

Stolen picture used:
1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: antoinegilbert111@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Email:

Good morning dear,

I am full of happiness and joy to read from you my dear, thank you so much . How are you and the family, believed everybody are all fine .Well if you must know me well , My name is Jone cally Fugate , I am a French man living in United states .Am divorced , with only one son Evra, I am a civil engineer..

I like traveling, reading, cooking And watching football games, I am the only son of my late parents , i have no brother or sister.The only one i have in my life now is my son , he live with my ex.Would love to tell you more about me and send you more photos when i read from you again., Thanks and God bless you.

Return-Path: antoinegilbert111@gmail.com
Received: from mail-vc0-f196.google.com ([209.85.220.196])
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

remittanceconsultantasia@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56931, where the details of the scammer are reported with another fake profile used in romance scams.

remittanceconsultantasia@gmx.com
Abdul F. Alias
Remittance Consultant
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tele: +60149409547

The details used in scam are associated with a fake profile active on Facebook:

Johnson Eric Marcus
Studied at The University of Chicago
From Los Angeles, California
Birthday: October 17

Some of the stolen pictures used:

marcus.jpg

marcus1.jpg

marcus2.jpg

marcus3.jpg

marcus4.jpg

marcus5.jpg

marcus6.jpg

marcus7.jpg

marcus8.jpg

marcus9.jpg

marcus10.jpg

marcus11.jpg

marcus12.jpg

marcus13.jpg

marcus14.jpg

marcus15.jpg

marcus16.jpg

marcus17.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.