Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

morganwesley599@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

morganwesley599@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 am

Messages on the dating site:

Hi just looking through some profiles on here, that I might be interested in. and I must say that you seem like a cool person .And i felt that i should give you a shot ? i been single for about 6 years now , but feel i'm at a point in my life where i am ready to let some one into my life hoping you would grant me the opportunity to get to know you ? and maybe we could for a trip any where in the world as long as you real and you willing to make me happy my name is Wesley and you?

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail hmmm you sound so cool and real ... You sound like my dream woman . i believe distance between us does not bother me as i know we could meet each other as long as we good match or what do you think .I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever I would be so happy if we can correspond from each others my personal email morganwesley599@gmail.com we could correspond there and get more acquainted with each other. I would be glad to tell you more about myself, and share a few pics with you. I look forward to your warm response, and have a fantastic day Wesley

Profile elements:

morgn
Male
Current Location Kajang/ Malaysia

1.jpg

Online, the same picture is used on an adult site by someone with a different name, claiming to be from White Deer, TX.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganwesley599@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Email:

Thanks for dropping your email address showing interest in me i was so excited to read from you on the site..It was nice meeting you and I would first like to tell you exactly who i am. well am originally from Germany , and i have been working here. in Brickell Ave here in Miami Florida for the pass 6 years now. As a civil engineer in a construction firm. I work on road and bridge Construction, mostly on contractual basis,I am 57 Years old single looking for true love,I mean a future partner but don't own a pet but still an animal lover for life lolz..lost my wife 6yrs ago due to breast cancer, I also have a son,. He is now 19yrs old, and He is all i have for now. His name is Jeff he is loving and intelligent like me but he does not live with me he is presently living with my grandmother in Germany for 5 years now. I desire a woman that can put a lasting smile on my face, someone that can make me feel special, few days ago, i was accidentally brought into the site by one of my colleagues.i only knew about this website and i think is a good website. i have not met any woman so far. i hope that we are the matured adults and no need to pretend things as we have already passed almost two third of our lives assuming 80 as our life span. and i do not think i do need to cheat anyone on purpose of getting a woman. don't I? rather i should take pride in truthfulness. i hope you are the same person of understanding and having same value of life.i am a born christian but not a typical type. i assumed that a religion must be capable of solving the difficulties and problems of my real life. to me, if a religion is not applicable to this life, it is considered no meaning of having faith in it. i am not interested much about beyond this life as we can never know much about it neither. i am more to the things taught by a religion for guiding and telling us how we could survive in this life then thinking about heaven and hell.i like cooking, shopping, fishing,movies, concerts, beaches or cities sites, dining out or enjoying home dinner and loving my woman and only her my intention is that i want someone to love , share things together as a friend to whom i can rely on her everything for the rest of my life pls let me know if you get this here is some of my picture please write back to me and tell me more about you. I will patiently be awaiting your letter.I am looking forward to your response soon Wesley

1.JPG

2.JPG

Return-Path: morganwesley599@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wi0-f194.google.com ([209.85.212.194])
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:23 am

Email:

Good to hear from you at this moment my dear I am so pleased to read from you and i must say you sound really nice and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.i believe the distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet each other if we are willing to work this out I believe i have found what i seek , i can feel it in my heart I'm fun, reasonably normal (but not boring) guy, Im easy to talk to,good, sense of humor, and very open and honest, person with a good attitude and my own style. I'm very fond of the Golden Rule (treat others the way you want to be treated), but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, open mind, very honest .sometimes more than it should be .I'm passionate about almost any kind of music, for me it's like a kind ofexpression.it just release your soul. Open to changes, you never know what life has for you, and what new lessons are you going to learn, what kind of people are you going to meet and in which way are they going to touch your heart.I am looking for a partner in life. I want a best friend and a lover to share quiet moments,i am a very enthusiastic, outgoing, independent person who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things.I am unique in many ways. In short, I am a person who strives to place others needs before my own and people/relationships are very important to me. I believe that true loves means caring about the needs of others and wanting what's best for them.I'm looking for someone who is honest, fun loving, determined, and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 110% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me,I believe that my ideal match would be a selfless, caring, serving, loving, and compassionate woman. who would embrace her God given role as queen of household and strive daily to establish a home that glorifies God. I want her to feel that her relationship with me is truly a blessing from God and thus she would treat it as such taking time to nature it as time passes.I would also hope that she would feel very comfortable sharing all of her struggles and successes with me.I am not a perfect person but i will like someone who likes me for who I am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, life is a learning process that never stops.i need someone who will apologize when we have hurt or wronged one another Looking for a bright, happy woman with a great sense of humor . Someone who is playful, affectionate, who knows how to enjoy life, and has time to be in a relationship. She has passions yet shows grace and compassion for others. a playful lady, that likes to take trips. a woman that would love to share her passions enjoy mine. Someone who takes care of themselves, not necessarily a workout nut, but someone who takes pride in their appearance. I would love to find my soul mate and the woman of my dreams. If you are the woman of my dreams come on , and no games i have to stop here so tell me more about ur life . hope to hear from you soon pls tell me more about your self... have a pleasant day

Received: from mail-we0-f193.google.com ([74.125.82.193])
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Email:

I am Happy you had a chance to write me back,it would be so lovely when we are together to look each other eyes..lol,i cant wait to spend my lifes with you if you really want us to be together as soon as we can and get to know more about each other,I guess talking on the Phone will be a lot better as i would love to hear your voice on the phone. I really do just want you to bear in mind that i am for real and i am out in setting out a Good relationship with you .i work as a construction engineer and most of the time am always busy working at the construction site, We really need to have an ear to ear conversation as it would surely help our feelings out i must say your emails puts a smile on face and leaves me so excited i really can't wait for my hoildays to come so we can meet each other and travel around the world both on land, sea or by air ,and grow old together am really looking forward to this in few weeks time pls send me your phone and send me more pictures of you and your kids picture if there is any and we can also talk and hear each other voice I HAVE THIS SONG FOR YOU I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ENJOY THE SONG
i wait to read from you till then i have to leave for work now you have a great day and stay blessed yours
truely Wesley

+ a link with Michael Bolton - When a man loves a woman

Received: from mail-wi0-f173.google.com ([209.85.212.173])
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.