Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brianhedkings@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brianhedkings@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 am

Messages on the dating site:

Hello xxx,how are you doing today,Its so nice to come across your profile.

I must tell you that your cute profile got my full attention and i decided to write you a message.

I am new to this site and i got to see your profile here,its quite an interesting profile and i will like to get to know you more.We all know what we want,why don't we give it a trial.

I will be honored to receive a reply from you.

Take care and stay safe.

Soft french kisses and hugs.

Brian.

I will love to get to know you more and see what the future holds.

How can we get in touch with each other? i will love us to be communicating because i really think God has a purpose for allowing us to come across each other here.

You look great and i really want to hear from you again.

Take care of yourself and stay safe.

Brian

You can add me up over the yahoo messenger Brianhedkings@yahoo.com

I will be waiting to have a chat with you over there.

Hoping to hear from you again with smiles.

Profile elements:

Bryan
Male / Single
47 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Phoenix/ United States

I am just a simple man, created by God to be of help to my people and surroundings. I have come to know that the world could be so safe and peaceful if we can be good to one another. I am God fearing and Down to earth is how i see myself because i have always been of a better advantage to my people. I am loving,caring and i am a kind of man that truly understands what true love and happiness means.

I will love to meet a very good match, a lady that is God fearing and good oriented. An honest woman with that heart of a gold,someone that is down to earth.A lady that truly knows the value of true love. Someone i will cherish for the rest of life, someone i will grow old with. I really wish to meet a very good match that will be my better half till the end of times. I know God answers prayers and he will lead me through.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Civil Engineer
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brianhedkings@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:33 am

On spark:

brianheds
Widowed, Man seeking Woman
47 years old from San Diego, CA
Logged in: 7 hours ago Last Update: 7/21/2014
Have kids:1 Wants kids:Not sure Height:6' 1" (185 cm) Ethnicity:Caucasian / White Religion:Christian Smoke:Non-Smoker Drink:Never Education: Master's Degree Occupation:Technical/Science Annual $:Will tell you later

I am a gentle man full of love and passion, i believe a man finds happiness once he is in love. I am very straight forward and i love seeing people around me happy. Nothing can be compared with being nice and i really wish to find someone i can call mine. I wish to find happiness in a woman with a pure and loving heart,someone that really knows the true meaning of real love.Meeting a woman that is God fearing will be so amazing and i really cant wait to find my better half. I really wish to meet a lady that i will spend my whole life loving.

2.jpg
2.jpg (4.23 KiB) Viewed 820 times

Same characher is active on sugarbaby-dating.com, being from Oslo, NO this time...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.