Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fabunmi_s@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fabunmi_s@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Message on the dating site:

hello my dear xxx, am very happy to meet you online this lovely time. how is life over their with you? i will like to know you more and if you don't mind reply me back to my mail fabunmi_s@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

endlesslove
Male / Single
34 - Dubai / United Arab Emirates
Current Location Ashburn/ United States

AM a dipolmat, am very faithful and honesty to every one
am looking for a profectional woman to be my wife,

Relationship Status Single
Occupation IT / Communications
Profession internet instoler
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests
am single and seriously searching for a good relationship that can lead to marriage soon

1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fabunmi_s@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

On BP:

endlessloveNY - no picture
Sex: Male
Last Login: July 22, 2014.
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Aquarius

On FB:

Fabunmi Sunday aka fabunmi.sunday.9
Works at Self employed
Studied at First Nations University of Canada
Past: Community Comprehensive High School Akungba Akoko
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
From Akoko, Lagos, Nigeria

Followed by 8 people
Using BlackBerry Smartphones Apps.
Joined Facebook April 8, 2012
Contact Information
Mobile Phones +2347065326859
TROUE LOVE IS VERY ADD TO FIND,OOOOH MY GOD I LIFT UP MY EYES ON TO YOU HELP ME OUT, I DON'T WANT PANS AGAIN IN MY LIFE, GOD PLS WHERE IS A FAITHFUL WOMAN OF THIS EART

Am single and i need a pretty lady that can be my house wife. Am 34years old
— at Abuja
1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG
4.JPG (15.78 KiB) Viewed 1393 times

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

He even posted a message on 50Cent's FB some time ago:

hello nigga,i love ur pic .how i wanna get ur mobile no.i gat something to tell u.i will like if can feture me in any of ur musica.am a good raper ok call me trul this +2347065326859 ok
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Email:

hello my dear xxx,
it's my pleasure to meet you. how are you and how is life over their with you? any way my name is fabunmi sunday emmanuel,am from nigeria in africa. before i was working at "United arab emirate in dubai state", but now am back to my country. am 36 years old single and never married, and am very happy to meet you.
when am going through your message it wormed my heart; the impart has been overwhelming. I am intresting in you. just been you don't know me, dosen't mean you can't love me you can fall in love with a complete stranger in heart beat, if GOD plane that route for you.so open your heart to stranger. more often. you never know when God will throw that pass at you if ye fulfill the royal law according to the scripture. "james 2 vs 8: thou shail love their neighbour as thyself, ye do well".

Having you know is all to feel the nicest pleasure of existence i've got no more quite to keep in;Becoming in animate for you ways i've become un~expectedly park you become of your conceptual nature, i never know to deny; you seems the best. you're transedentaly admired if to make it know, whenever i see your picture/photo, i compare your beauty with the blues of the sky and mine mind mindfully springs up in thought of you "xxx", i feel ~you're a perfect being i wonder you're specially created the creator's special creation you're a comeliness of the moon's caste i'm in a razzmatazz of delight having you "xxx" as my ultimate friend and any time i thinks about you i'm enrapture.
Dear, my "LOVE" is endless; Distact, in a ground of bizarry opinon and conduct is my love, the tempest rave and the date mature but our love high from earth to heaven; while critics become extral honests, my love for her is jenuine while her for me is indisputable, by means of her love is true,but devoid of her love and life is muddle. LOVE is more than sexual desire and fulfillment it's more than a response to a beautiful woman or a handsome man, love is "GOD", for 'GOD' is love. love is more than words. it is action. love gives,love shares,love cares,love is un~conditional,love can survive trouble,love frees to grow and releases from fear, love accepts the other as he is,this 'GOD' given me love in other to love you, and the love is for ever.

Do i understand that the greatest strenght is love. loving some one is the best, i must confest "xxx", i love you deeply and tenderly. my love for you is un~breakable,and is endless..., i love uuu...for ever. and i will like to know you more okay, this is my mobile number +2347058523272.

Return-Path: fabunmi_s@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.220.69.198]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Fabunmi Sunday <fabunmi_s@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.220.69.198
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 pm

New message on the site:

hello my wife,

we where once strangers,then with a gentle look you stole my heart and lit my life with your love.how fortunate we are that we're found the kind of love every one dreams about.

i thought love was just a marriage of the mind, it's an illusion,it's fake, imporsible to find.But the day i met you online, i began to see that love is real,and exists in me. for you're the one called love.

my love for you is like an occean,it goes down so deep. my love for you is like a rose, whose beauty you want to keep. my love for you is like a song that goes on and on forever, my love for you is endless...

i know love is like heaven when you find the right person.And with you, love is a one way path to heaven. if i had a flower for every time i dreamt about you i'd be walking in an eternal garden. it took this journey to love and trust.And i got to my destination when i fell in love with you.

my wife do you know that the remedy for love is to love more? so do it, love me more babe, and i love you with all my heart.

the most important now is how to meet each other my wife, will you come to my country to paid me visit or you will invite me to come over their with you,please is very compostry my swetheart. this is my mobile number 002348137041370 or +2348137041370. i miss you so much my dreams wife,and it will come true by the grace of GOD amen.

The phone number is misspelled...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.