Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carolineg301@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carolineg301@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:38 pm

carose12 Profile: a heart of gold
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Aquarius Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Model
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
campingcanoeing and rowinghikinglearningreading and sharing.sailing

About Me
I'm kind, understanding, caring, tender, shy sometimes, outgoing, goodsense of humor.......i like reading , movies, going to the beach,music and many more faculties of life. Am 25 years, 5:7 tall, Brown eyes and Dark blonde hair...i have never been married...

I am really a sincere and honest person am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with i am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,compassionate,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success ..well not much about me ok.like to enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy traveling, music, the beach,movies, books, and much, much more. I want to experience as much of the world as possible. I love cars, planes, and automobiles. I love blues[music]. I am one of those annoying optimistic people, but I love breaks from reality. Well,need some tlc been hurt by relationships, getting lonely, feel left out have friends but,feel i'm missing that special person in my life that makes life special.i have faults like everyone else but being sincere isn't a fault is it?Pls...I would like us to exchange mails. if you want to Email me let me know how to contact you out of here.You can drop your Email
address so we can contact each other out of here.If you are interested in me and would like to get to know me better please send me an email, so I'm going to post this a little cryptic, hoping it will go through. It is carolineg followed by 301, all one word (carolineg301) & I use yahoo as my e-mail provider. Hope that makes sense & works .Do mail me on there cos im hardly on the dating site but you can always reach me via my email ID and expect a quick response...Hopefully My Soul Mate Is On Here For Real,I JUST WANT THE MAN THAT WILL MAKE ME SAD NO MORE..

carolineg301@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: carolineg301@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Email:

Thanks for the Interest you seems like a very good Man, and i wouldn't mind getting to know more about you ..Well i am willing to know you better and building a long lasting relationship with you, but first i will like us to know each other if you really dont mind.My name is Caroline and i presume things are going on well with you.......well i guess you must have so many messages from ladies .....its cool and you sure seem an honest and decent man to mingle and tingle with cos a nice and honest lady deserves the best in his man....someone that would rock her world with joy and happiness and cater for her despite all odds.I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with i am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success ..well not much about me ok.like to enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy
traveling, music, the beach, movies, books, and much, much more. I want to experience as much of the world as possible. I love cars, planes, and automobiles. I love blues[music]. I am one of those annoying optimistic people, but I love breaks from reality. Well,need some tlc been hurt by relationships, getting lonely, feel left out have friends but, feel i'm missing that special person in my life that makes life special. i have faults like everyone else but being sincere isn't a fault is it? if you think love, respect and give and take are part of a relationship, then you're thinking along the same lines as me. it's worth giving love another try so how long have you been on this dating thing and what kind of ladies have you met on here and where you from?what do you do for a living and for fun and send me pics also.....hope to hear from you soon...

Return-Path: carolineg301@yahoo.com
Received: from [199.255.211.63]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
Reply-To: caroline georges <carolineg301@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 199.255.211.63
Originating ISP: Afnca
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carolineg301@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Email:

How are you doing right over there?how is your day going?i am really glad to hear back from you and and it's really lovely to hear from you.Well am from Atlanta Georgia,i moved to stay with a friend in NY 4months ago,after i lost my parent's, i lost my pa in an auto crash with my little sister, after then i lost my ma to brest cancer, so my friend ask me to come stay with her, cos i can't cover the bills, well am a model, deu to my work am presently in United Arab Emirate, and will be back in 2weeks time, tell me something about yourself, and ask me whatever u want to know about me, cos am an open book, waiting to hear from u.... Caroline

Return-Path: carolineg301@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.203.67.146]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
Reply-To: caroline georges <carolineg301@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.203.67.146
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.