Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annajohnson001@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annajohnson001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm

annajohnson10 Profile: i care for love
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Jackson, Mississippi, US

Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like swimming

About Me
Fun, outgoing, down to earth, sexy, passionate no drama type woman looking for that special man to share good times with exploring all this great world has to offer by enjoying traveling, dining out, going to concerts, plays and spending time with his woman having fun and not just sitting on the couch. he is comfortable in jeans going out for wings and can easily slip on a suit and be comfortable in an upscale restaurant as he is a well rounded man who is secure with himself and knows quality is more important than quanity at this point and time in him life. he is someone whom enjoys family time as well as being able to create romance with his woman and knows how to be a good friend as well as a great lover!

hello dear how are you doing ? i m just saying that you have a wonderful profile plus you look sweet and i am sure the good Lord took his time when he made you because you look handsome well enough of the flattery and i have been told i am not good at flattering someone hope i made you smile with this email or even made you blush ..well my name is Anna i would like to know more about you How do You feel about Long distance relationships ?.. and if you're interested ..feel free to email me on annajohnson001@yahoo.com so will can chat and talk better.. hope to hear from you soon
Attachments
ltyhzhvz-dwy-0-mxzhlpo.jpg
ltyhzhvz-dwy-0-mxzhlpo.jpg (11.85 KiB) Viewed 1446 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: annajohnson001@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 am

On FB:

Anna Johnson
Worked at Tailoring and modelling
Studied at Jackson State University
Past: Callaway High School
Lives in Jackson, Mississippi
From Jackson, Mississippi
Joined Facebook May 26, 2014.

Stolen pictures used:
2.jpg

1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Email:

How are you doing? Impressing is what i describe your captivating profile as a near perfect description of what i desire in a man and any woman would seek for in a man.Am single looking for my Soul Mate.I am seeking for someone who i will share the rest of my life with,a serious minded man who is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage and a happy life. The most important qualities i seek in my ideal man is Honesty,i really cherish honesty so much in a relationship and also reliable man,loving and Caring man just like me...so i will like to know you better...My is Name is Anna,i was Born and raised in JACKSON, Mississippi.I am 41yrs old and am 5'8,average in body structure,brown
eye color.I am into sales of clothing material and i do part-time commercial modelling too...I lost my Dad when i was 10 years old....My Mom later moved to Malaysia with her Boy friend to calm and stay in-charge of some of my dads properties and thats where she is right now..I stay in JACKSON, Mississippi. Thanks for being patient enough to read my message..I will be expecting your response Hope to talk to you soon!!!

Return-Path: annajohnson001@yahoo.com
Received: from [173.192.230.148]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
Subject: ITS ME ANNA

Originating IP: 173.192.230.148
Originating ISP: Privax Limited - proxy
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Email:

2.Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straight forward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking
for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a
family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on mylove life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like
doing as in,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball. dancing, cooking, camping, ,,my favorite food are seafood, i like all kind of music as long as it sounds good. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My
last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way. It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I have never been married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you.
What do you do for a living? What do you seek for in a relationship? What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady? What sort of relationship you seek for? What interests you? You ever been married? Got kids? What do you do for fun? Do you like public intimacy? How long have you been single? What's being single like? How do you treat your lady? Why do you need a lady? Can you love this lady? What is love to you? Would you hit your lady for any reasons? I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions. If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon. if maybe we work it out yes i can relocat to you.

Subject: 2.Tell me more about yourself

Originating ISP: Privax Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Email:

Thanks for the message..I really get inspired in all you said
and all i can is First of all, your are welcome for the honesty. You see, I feel there are five very basic but essential elements of a relationship.. They are also to a degree sequential. First is honesty and then respect. They go hand in hand and without them any type of relationship; business, personal, family, whatever, is doomed for failure. Anyone who is dishonest, can not be respected. Without showing respect, it is unlikely to be treated with honesty. Those are fundamental to trust which like respect is earned because honesty was first and was given.. When trust is built and respect is earned and they are given and shared, then love will grow. When you love and trust where giving is more important than receiving then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever. You can do this because you love and trust the
otherperson and are committed to making a life to share together. This may sound silly to you, I don't know. But I really do believe it with all my heart and soul.Now that I have danced all over the the floor, I will try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this though, when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it. A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them. Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begins to fill up. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other's eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years. I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is certain, if you
are at all intelligent and conscious, if a person is wrong for you it is obvious. I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if some is. The respect, the trust just will not happen. Just don't ever let infatuation or sexual appeal be mistaken for love.About the kind of man i am looking for? well first he must be honest , open minded , willing to share thoughts and ideas ,a man that will be there for me , believe in me , love me for who i am , care for me , be like a brother , friend , father , and most of all a wonderful husband and father of my kids , a man that will stick with me through the storms of life and still tells me he loves me .A man that will stick to the oath of for better for worse and till death do us part i am not saying i am looking for a perfect man but the right man . The more I communicate with you, the more fascinated I
am becoming. I am very definitely interested. We are very definitely at a very early stage of a relationship and I don't expect any unreasonable commitments. I only ask that you be totally honest. I promise to do the same. Respect myfeelings and I will respect yours. I know we will not always agree on every viewpoint, but everyone is entitled to their own perspective. If you were to look at an animal, such as a horse from the front. You would see the soft nuzzle and beautiful eyes. If I were behind the horse, I would see a horse's ass. If we could trade perspectives, we would see life as it really is.But i have learn that relationships are very hard. People grow and change with time. people have their own minds, dreams and goals. To have a solid relationship the two people must commit to it.. They must work at it and try to find the middle
ground between them. People must be able to give and take and to trust that the relationship is what is most important. If a career, or a goal or a idea becomes more important then the relationship itself, then it will fail. The two people must nurture and care for the relationship like you would a flower. Feed it always , water it and helpit grow with lots of love, attention and sunshine. I look for a friend, a companion, a sultry lover, and a man who respects me as I do him. I work hard and will work hard for the relationship. Communication is necessary and most important no cheating or lying.. Work through good and the bad. I look for peace and harmony. The man to share life with and know he cares for me and I can care for him..What you say is true love is a fragile issue , when you have it it takes hard work to keep it shining or else it will lose its glow ,people need to know it very well
before jumping into it thats why their is a high rate of divorce this days there dont seem to be communication between partners about how they truly feel .Sometimes partners act very selfish and self centered that they dont carry the other lover along in what they do and it seems that they just shut the world out on them .I want a man that can make me feel secure , a man that wherever and whateverwe go through his love will never change , a man that without telling me with words i will see it in his eyes that he loves me.I will be waiting to hear from you very soon. Yours Affectionately.

Subject: 3.Thanks for the message..I really get inspired in all you said

Originating ISP: Privax Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.