Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smarth250@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smarth250@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello how are you doing, I have gone through your profile and I am interested in you and would love to know more about

you.

I would like for us to correspond via email as I do not feel very comfortable on this platform. here is is my email

address (smarth250@hotmail.com) look forward to reading from you.

Cheers,

Smart.

Profile elements:

Smart Herbert
Male / Divorced
44 - Atlanta / United States
Current Location Muenchen/ Germany

I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs.

I am a very affectionate and loving man who is looking for true love based on mutual respect, honesty, loyalty, trust and lots of fun and romance! I enjoy the comfort and stability of marriage/long-term relationships.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Colonel
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
1a.JPG

On FB:

Smart Herbert
Joined Facebook May 31, 2014.
2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smarth250@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 am

Email:

Dearest xxx,

I hope your day went well. Thank you for finding time to write me. I want you to know that meeting you is not by chance, because my instinct tells me you are a woman of substance and of a great heart and integrity, based on the tone of your email. Even though we are miles apart. I am convinced that we belong to each other, and I will be happy if I could be for someone like you.

And finally, something about myself, and my personality:

I have learned to know myself; I've realized what I can do today, and tomorrow. I've always wanted to do something in life, and do not want to waste a moment in vain. I learnt not to offend anyone so I don’t be the one to always apologies. I never envied anyone or anything, except that I don’t know how to speak lol.

I am professionally and certainly loyal, consistent in activities to the end, even if my goals are to be realized for many years, I am a workaholic, I demand a lot from myself and also from others.

My motto in private life: Innate qualities and intelligence.

Second; the most important values in my life is a beloved family. I love children's lives and i love to take them to the parks for fun.

Third How do I deal with adversity - I am always forward, never I will not retract to the objectives set before me, and usually beat them.

4th I focus on the most difficult situations and always find a way out.

5th I hate: betrayal, deceit, hypocrisy, gossips, lack of accountability, lack of loyalty, of intolerance.

6th I do not believe: myself as an ideal.

7th I am not a proud man.

8th The greatest sin ingratitude. I hate ungrateful people.

9th I'm curious - I love to explore the world, and much more.

10th Friends - I have lots of friends and colleagues, I sincerely trust only few of them.

11th Gentlemen, Mostly business contacts, business;

12th I don’t like arranging life at the expense of other people;

13th Contrasts - I'm a very hard who is in need of spiritual support, love, care and understanding, affection, happiness of being together.

14th I am focused in life - sincere, interesting, with wise personality-I like to listen

15th What I like more the society: children, youth and the elderly;

16th House - I love space, like a good interior, prefers the daily lives of modern style. Light particularity, I love to order.

17th Cuisine: healthy diet without preservatives, delicious, beautifully presented food.

18th My image as man: I take care of myself on a regular basis - massage, manicure, pedicure, I have no addictions.

18th Favorite colors: (Home) - white, light-gray, skillfully adding items colors, seeing trends, prefer modern decor.

19th Clothes: My Uniform, white, beautiful gray, white, pastels, skillfully adding colors;

20th Musical instruments: drum, guitar, organ;

21st Music: serious, instrumental, pop;

What i expect from my chosen one is complete dedication, to be the love of my life, I want to be loved, refine, beloved and respected, and you can get to

Know me, at least in this ways.

I want to be your half sent to you from God. I want you to respect, adore and love.

Finally you can still contact me on my yahoo messenger which is (smarth250@yahoo.com).

Sincerely,

Smart.

Return-Path: smarth250@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU169-W135 ([65.55.111.72]) by BLU004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 26 Jul 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smarth250@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Email:

Hello,
How you doing today? I hope this email meets you well in good health condition as for me am doing really fine here.
I am Smart Herbert, am 45yrs old, I am a civil engineer , I work as a supervisor to a Swedish engineering firm Am divorced with a Daughter . I really don't have much to say about myself except I am being asked well let me tell you little about myself, I am from a family of four, my Mum, Dad, my Sister, my humble self and my 15year old daughter by the name Mabel. Dad died five years ago but still, my mum died two years ago and my sister is happily married, my job makes me to travel around the world. By the grace of God I can say am comfortable in every area of life. I love traveling a lot it gives me joy to see and know a lot of places and things as the saying goes traveling is part of education. I love music, love going to the movies when am around, love hanging out with my friends, love meeting new people as well, read a lot at my spare time especially novel and entertainment magazines, I guess have tried telling you about myself because am not good in that except you come close and get to know me personally.
I would Love to know more about you too and what you do for a living, can you please send me some of you pictures, hope to read your mail soon bye now.

Yours truly,
Smart.

Return-Path: smarth250@yahoo.com
Received: from [195.93.243.115]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Smart Herbert <smarth250@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 195.93.243.115
Originating ISP: Mivitec Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.