Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidmonroy5k5@live.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davidmonroy5k5@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Message on the dating site:

My name is Williams am single and looking for serious relationship i am honest,caring,understanding, lovely,loyal ,faithful, trusted and romantic man ..not smoking but i drink occasionally ... i love dancing,listen to music,reading,kissing and traveling .looking for my soul mate....i don't like to divorce once i get married again ...More about me I am very impressed with your profile and intrigued by your integrity.Your personality of being goofy and fun loving is very attractive to me. You seem quite intelligent and have a mature perspective on life.I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, witty, friendly, sincere, articulate, understanding, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. am not always on here you contact me by my email davidmonroy5k5 at live dot com or am from England in UK , i was 1963 am into contructions i have my own business . You can also im me on same email i ll be expecting you reply soonest .

Thanks .

Profile elements:

Williams
Male / Divorced
51 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location North York/ Canada

Slogan Happy man ......

Am romantic, caring man who is looking for a serious relationship. i like reading , watching sports and chatting .

Am looking for honest , caring , hardworking working woman for a serious relationship maybe lead to alter or grow old together .

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession CEO / Buildings
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen pictures used:
williams.JPG

williams1.JPG
williams1.JPG (19.73 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidmonroy5k5@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:15 pm

On FB:

Williams Ben Anthony
MD/Chief Executive Officer at Globe Management
Studied at Manchester Metroploitan University
Past: Manchester High School
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Manchester, United Kingdom
Joined Facebook April 11, 2014.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Email:

wow nice to hear back from you , where are you from and what do you do , am looking for a serious relationship are you in too , tell me your qualities in a man ..

Return-Path: davidmonroy5k5@live.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:59:34 -0700
Received: from BLU179-W28 ([65.55.111.72]) by BLU004-OMC2S24.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 25 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Email:

sweet to hear that from , how can we communicate most time , cos good relationship lays on regular communications and that make the love and affections strong and plan how to meet and grow old together , i think am getting to like you cos my life is so lonely now , here is my phone Number +447937467709 or my skype Williams Anthony .
Thanks .

Received: from BLU004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.86]) by SNT004-MC2F8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 27 Jul 2014

+447937467709

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:01 am

Email:

Its okay , thought i have told you about myself , let me know else you ll like to know , my name is Williams age 51 live and born in England UK am into constructions , i have a daughter am single divorced my ex for over 3 years now . am easy going man , caring and honest man , i hate lies .

Received: from BLU179-W77 ([65.55.111.72])
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby swette29 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 am

I met David Monroy in FB sometime in August 2014. Currently he deleted his account. Beware of this man! He introduced himself as a Godly prayerful man to lure and victimize innocent women. As he described here he is an Engineer and owner of Construction Company in UK. He was raised in Spain but grow in UK as only child of parents who 'had family feud since he was a kid. He claimed he divorced his wife due infidelity with his best friend. He never trusted people especially women again so he had no friends and swore he would never love again. He said he could have killed her if not by his fear and faith with the Lord Jesus Christ... He has a daughter fathered by his best friend. The house he owned in UK is a mansion. He has 2 houses in Canada with 2 cars and 3 cars in UK and living with him will be like a dream that one can't imagine. So many sweet words but they were all lies..

Beware ladies...

As soon as he knew you he will propose a marriage to you. He will call you his wife! Remember he spoke with heavy accent and has no trace of British background. He will tell you he told his pastor in UK about meeting you online... Then after a day the pastor called him that God showed him a vision or dream that you (victim) will be used by God to help him financially in the project.

He tells you he won a Billion Dollar Construction bid in Malaysia> It was God answers to his fasting and prayers. He needs to fly to Malaysia soon. When he arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport he reported to you that he was robbed by 2 men and took his iPhone and laptop. This is the reason why you won't see him face to face online because his laptop and phone has no camera. Then tells you the UK bank closed his account due to some issues so he can't withdraw his money and no one can help him in Malaysia as a stranger. He ask you money and promise to double pay you.

He pretended to be so religious going to church and fasting every Sunday to consecrate himself to the Lord. He will tell you he met a Pastor there.... The Pastor when he saw him the first day prophesied to him that he will become a great Evangelist and will be known worldwide as a healing Preacher. Then David tells you that one of his laborers got sick and he prayed over and miraculously was healed. He would Praise the Lord. The Pastor then told David that he will meet a girl to be his wife and name your name(my name) and advised him to find this girl and never lose her. The description of you will you is exactly the way you look in reality to make you believe that God gave that vision to the Pastor. Of course these are all lies. He would try to let you believe that you are meant for each other and will be doing God's Ministry together. He is using God's name to project a righteous image. He advised you to constantly read God's word and pray always. He shared so many dreams about you and him which he claimed a message from God. By then you are sold out because he quoted bible verses and serenaded you with Praise and Worship songs.

To verify the matter if this was not a scam you called the Pastor from obtaining a number from David. As soon as you called that number a kind fatherly voice answered you and advised you in a Godly manner. He told you be prayerful because the devil will try to destroy your relationship by separating you and David. The next time you call him there will be only silence.

He tells you that he cannot go back to UK to settle his Bank issues because he can't leave without paying his hotel, taxi and food. He doesn't have even a money to pay his food and tells you that this is a first time experience of hardship as a millionaire in UK but cling to trust the Lord. He claimed the government will not pay him unless he will finish the first phase of the project. He asked your money and even encouraged you to get a loan after all the project gains will be millions of dollars for your future. Also remember the different accounts he send to you to use for wire transfer is not under his name... After he gets what he wants he will disappear like thin air. No answers of emails and calls....

Now you realized you were scammed... Don't be a fool! I am just sharing my ordeal... I don't know what to do as a matter of fact. I was debt free all my life. Now I am paying a loan that's not mine. I am like a pauper as I am already an orphan. My only fault is that I have a tender, compassionate, kind heart and trusting heart being a Child of God raised to be the way God wanted us to be. Now I know there are wicked people out there with no conscience at all. I just pray for God's justice to punish these wicked men. I also pray that God will save these men by asking God's forgiveness and making Him Lord and Savior. Only Jesus can change the wicked heart. I can forgive but they need to repent for their sins. If not they will go to HELL. This is a MAFIA scheme. Many people are involved not just one man. Please be careful and don't trust anyone who will ask you money.
swette29
New survivor

Unread postby swette29 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 am

Note:

Ladies, That is not his pictures. He posted his picture in FB as man in his 50. Young looking, tall and slim man.
swette29
New survivor

Unread postby swette29 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:29 am

This the picture he used in FB.
swette29
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 am

swette29,

Sorry to read about your experience. The scammers are using different stolen pictures sometime with the same email address.

To know what to do, please go and read: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504.

Try also, please, to forward the emails you received from this one to one of the Admins here - you have our email address under every post we made.

Your info about this scammer may save other victims.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

He asked me here to send my laptop to particular commercial address in Kuala Lumpur.

Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2014
To:

Honey , Kindly print out the document and put it on the laptop box and take it to any nearest DHL office , once they see the waybill on the front page on the document they ll collect from you without paying any money .
Thanks for your usual assistance . i love you so much
you are blessed .
David .

Receiver:

jazz digital enterprise
vincent
#108 lot G-15, Ground Floor menara
hap seng jalan P. Ramlee
5050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone number: 01112256733

Document received from the scammer:

delivery1.JPG

delivery2.JPG

delivery3.JPG

delivery4.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.