Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevenstafford43@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: stevenstafford43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing? I was wondering why haven’t I heard from you? I have been in pain and sorrow, wondering if you have turned your back on us, I miss you so much and cant stop thinking about you, please love, this is a matter of urgency and we do not have much time, it hurt me so much to see my son going through so much pain, all I want is if you can help me send the amount of £2500 or whatever amount you can assist us with is fine and I will want you to send it to my Mum in London, through money gram or Western Union, to enable them commence with the operation, below is the Money Gram details.

Receivers Name. Helen Stafford
Receivers Address. 131 Holloway, London United Kingdom

After payment please send the scanned copy of the payment slip and details below for confirmation.

Sender's full name:
Location Where money was sent:
Reference No:
Amount Sent:

I would really appreciate it honey and would forever be in your debt, spending the rest of my life with you is all I desire and my mum is becoming very worried, thanks for being there for us, love and misses you so much.

Return-Path: stevenstafford43@gmail.com
Received: from mail-we0-f194.google.com ([74.125.82.194])
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014
Subject: Re: Please Love
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing and hope you are well, is so cold out here, because the winter is coming to an end and springs is just starting, thanks for being there for me and my family I promise to make it all up to you, in every way I can, you have made me a very happy man and spending the rest of my life with you is all I desire, between now and 2 months time I will be taking a vacation from work once the medical center here has gone up to a certain stage, to enable me come see you and spend some lovely time with you and maybe we can both go back to London together and get to see mum and my son, my mum really do appreciate your help, mum doesn't operate her bank anymore, because she doesn't move around that often and she only gets her pension at home, and it will take more time for bank transfer to reflect in an account, I have spoken to the doctors and they said the operation shouldn't exceed more than next week or he might start having brain damages and problem, honey if you assure me that you can have it sent to my mum through Western union money transfer or through Money Gram with the next 48 hours as you have said which is going to be on Monday, I would really appreciate it and have a rest of mind, tomorrow am planning on going to a nearby church to thank God for his goodness and mercies, for my sons health and for bringing you into my life, I love you dearly honey.

Received: from mail-wg0-f43.google.com ([74.125.82.43])
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Email:

Thanks love, i understand all you have said and i think you are right, for security reasons as well, what i will do now is to contact the doctor to provide me with his account details so that we can make the payment directly to him for safety purpose, you are the sweetest and i really do appreciate having you in my life, is Sunday morning now and am getting ready to go to a nearby church to thank God for all he has done for me and my family, misses you so much and cant wait to be with you.

Received: from mail-we0-f196.google.com ([74.125.82.196])
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing and I do hope you are having a lovely time, I always do miss hearing from you when I don’t get to hear from you on time, because I miss you every single day, below is the Doctors banking account details:

BANK NAME: NATIONWIDE BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: A.A. EDWARD

IBAN: GB88NAIA0702464422xxxx

SWIFT BIC: NAIAxxxx

ACCOUNT NO: 4422xxxx

SORT CODE: 07xxxx

BANK ADDRESS: Bromley high street, London, UK.

I would really appreciate and forever be in your debt for the rest of my life if you do this for me love, my son is all I have got and it hurts me so much to know he is going through so much pain, please love after you have made the transfer, do kindly send me the transfer and payment slip to enable me forward it to them, for them to commence treatment on him without further delay, I love you so much honey and I can’t do without you in my life.

Received: from mail-wi0-f180.google.com ([209.85.212.180])
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Email:

Thanks love for being there for me and my family, as soon as you have made the transfer, please do send me the transfer slip so that i can have it forwarded to the doctor for verification and confirmation, you mean the world to me honey, what would i have done without you, i love, cherish and adore you so much, will be hoping hearing from you soon, love you lots

Received: from mail-wi0-f170.google.com ([209.85.212.170])
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:32 am

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing and I do hope you are having a lovely weekend? am always missing hearing from you, how could you say such a word, I never blamed you for what happened to my son, and of course I do take proper care of my son, he is all I have got and means the world to me, the demand from the hospital came urgent and presently due to the project and everything placed me in a bad situation, the company can only release funds to us till we have meet half way with the medical center, am doing all I can love, I never accused you of anything, all I deed was pleading and asking you for help and favor, am sorry if I did say anything to hurt or make you feel bad, I never meant to, you and my mum are the only women I can relate and convert with, spending the rest of my life with you as a family is all I desire, I promise to make it all up to you in every way I can honey, below is the account details.

ACC NAME: BARDOLINO T AND PROJECT.

ACC NUMBER: 6248265xxxx

BRANCH CODE: 24xxxx

BANK NAME: First National BANK

After the transfer please do send me the transfer slip, thanks for being there for me and my son, I love you so dearly and can’t do without you in my life.

Received: from mail-we0-f177.google.com ([74.125.82.177]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014
Subject: Am Sorry
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Email:

Ok honey, thanks for everything and i do appreciate it all, i have included the swift code.

ACC NAME: BARDOLINO T AND PROJECT.
ACC NUMBER: 6248265xxxx
BRANCH CODE: 24xxxx
SWIFT CODE: FIRNxxxx
BANK NAME: First National BANK

After the transfer please do send me the transfer slip, thanks for being there for me and my son, I love you so dearly and can’t do without you in my life.

Received: from mail-we0-f172.google.com ([74.125.82.172])
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Email:

Hi honey, how are you doing today? Just wondering why haven’t I heard from you, I feel bad whenever I do not always hear from you, hope all is well, I want to please inform you that you should decline that first account I provided to you, because my contractor whose account that is, that controls it, is currently on vacation, and wont be back for a week, that is why I have to provide you with the companies account to make use of, please love am waiting to hear from you, the doctors, has giving me up till the end of this week or there is nothing they can do anymore because the brain damage might have become more severe, please honey do this for me and I will forever be grateful.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: 3MNSB HOLDINGS PTY LTD.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 22084xxxx

BRANCH CODE: 01xxxx

SWIFT CODE: SBxxxx

BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK

Please do send me the transfer slip after the transfer is done, am missing you so much and cant stop thinking about you, please do send me your mobile number, so that we can always have constant communication, I miss you dearly.

Received: from mail-wg0-f45.google.com ([74.125.82.45])
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.