Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peter_ken42@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

peter_ken42@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Message on the dating site:

Nice to meet you, please can we be friend, i will like you to send mail in my mailbox: peter_ken42@hotmail.com So that i can send you my pictures and more about me.

Profile elements:

peter
Male / Single
54 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Pierre/ United States
Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness,compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals. I am Peter Ken but my friends call me Pete, I am here on the site to seek what i have written above and to know that this can happen, we would have to communicate to bring up the essence of what we see.I would like you to send me your contact email or you can send me an email peter_ken42@hotmail.com so that we can communicate and get to know eachother better.

I’m looking for an honest, caring, loving and understanding woman who know what she wants in a man. Age, ethnic, doesn't matters to me.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Stolen picture used:
peter.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peter_ken42@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

The picture is reported online for being abused in scams since 2012, with the additional email address peter_ken42@yahoo.com and a Ghanaian IP.

The email address is also reported online since 2012 for being used in scams abusing stolen pictures of General Raymond T. Odierno - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7344&p=23610.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davis54mark@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:49 pm

On Angel Return:

Hello,

My name is Davis Mark, I am 56 years of doctor from New york, I am a warm, loving, romantic and confident, fun, active, good-hearted, respectful, with a great sense of humor and knows how a woman properly to deal with, I am looking for a very long-term sharing relationship with a charming, loving and honest woman looking to spend the rest of my life. Dear, you can write me through my e-mail address,

Yours sincerely,

Davis Mark

davis54mark@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

Davis
Male
Current Location Phoenix/ United States

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kal.kelvin123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 3:22 am

Angel Return:

Sorry for intruding on your privacy, Am kelvin am new here and after going through your profile I taught it wise to drop you a quick line. I liked your profile because it sounds interesting and really would love to have a feel of your inner beauty with time . It is great to know more about you. I am kelvin Martins who is looking for someone wonderful like you. You definitely got your profile attracting and appealing. I guess no one will leave to your profile without sending you a wink ... smile. I can see the sincerity of you. I decided to break the ice first by sending a simple message to show my interest. I hope it creats space in your heart for me to get the answers soon. Relationship does not depend on age difference or distance. Do not think about the distance between us. Contact me and let me see where fate leads us to . If you are interested in getting to know me the more. Please reply me back with your e-mail address and I will send some pictures of me as well as detailed information about myself. Kindly write me back if you are also interested in ... and maybe we could start to be friends and share each other's thought. I am sure that you will find me interesting if you give me the post .. I will tell you more about myself when we move on ... I would also admire if you could tell me more about yourself ...... Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelvin.

kal.kelvin123@gmail.com

Screen name: kelvin - no picture
Male / Divorced
59 - Melbourne / Australia
Slogan
real love is what i want
I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.That! A woman who is going to show me true love and passion..Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.
Looking For
Respectful and serious person to marry...
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear Classes
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession doctor
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Seeking For Marriage
Interests football
Activities joggling
Languages Estonian
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kal.kelvin123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 am

Email:

Hello dear,

I am happy for your respond to my message on the dating site, I would first like to tell you exactly who Kelvin Martins is... This email will reflect on my life so you would have a better understanding of who I really am. I am a medical doctor in the United State Army, I am currently on peace keeping with the army in Afghanistan and will be coming home on retirement in two months time, i am making arrangement as soon as possible after my retirement to visit the woman i might find here and spend some time with her who knows where faith might lead us to.

I hope You have No problem with me.We can get to know More about each Other and see what happens later.i had always promised myself to meet the woman i may found on here regardless of wherever she may be because the main reason why we date Online is to meet someone special and spend some time with her and see if we are compatible.

I am a 5 years old Father of one son that has changed my life completely..He is true gift to me and I find that he fulfills me very much.. Prior to having him in my life I did not feel that I was the fatherly type or capable of unconditional love.. I do not seek a replacement mother for my son.. Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit.. Someone who would be a positive influence in his life.

I was born and raised in Ohio,so i would just say am American by birth, as my father is an American and my mother from England. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. One thing about myself is that I share from my heart. I will not say things I don't mean, especially in a relationship but I also have had to learn how to be assertive and speak the truth in love--not be so scared and shy, worrying about what someone might think. It is always good to be up front and honest even if it is difficult. I am a fairly down to earth person and I hope you are beginning to see that. I could never tell anyone I love you if I did not. That is just me...

For now I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.That! A woman who is going to show me true love and passion..Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.

In a good relationship I envision honesty, passion, unconditional love and acceptance yet one needs to be able to be very honest and up front with the other person. Being able to share things in common, enjoy doing things together, goals, teamwork is very important. Being sensitive to the needs of the other person yet being also able to know how to disagree in the right way. If nothing else, agree to disagree, take it up later. And never go to bed angry! Respect, mercy, kindness, understanding things that come easy when you are in love and love the other person.We have to make the best of it.. I love life and enjoy waking up every morning knowing I have another day on this beautiful Earth.

I enjoy the "little things" in life that come from your heart, not your purse.. I do not want nor do I need "things" in my life.. I want all the things money cannot buy.. Can you afford me? I have never experienced real, true love with a woman.. Can you show me what that is? I would enjoy bubble baths together, back rubs, walks in the woods, soft music, slow dancing, candle light, a warm, glowing fire, a glass of wine and you kissing me on my lips ever so tenderly.. I want a woman with a gentle hand and a firm hug.. Turn me on with kisses on my neck, whispers in my ear, hugs anytime of the day, a soft hand on my back, intimate talk, and appropriate public displays of affection. If you are a sensual woman, you will know exactly what to do to get me to succumb to your charms.. I look forward to your strong arms around me as we share our hidden passions.. The "right " woman will appreciate me.. In a crowded room, she will see only me.. Tell me about your feelings and your dreams.. Don't be afraid to cry and show your vulnerable side. I like a woman who will show her emotions and not be embarrassed.. I do not want to change you.. That is impossible, unrealistic, and selfish.. If I like what you can offer me in a relationship, why would I change you? The purpose of this profile is to let you know what I am looking for in a woman and a relationship.. If you cannot give me what I seek, then don't waste my time or yours.. Be yourself.. Don't try to impress me, show off, brag or boast.. Those are turn-offs.. Be proud, but modest, of who you are and what you have accomplished in life..

If what I have said interests you so far, Smile and we can go into more details with each other.. I am looking for an honest, meaningful, and lasting relationship with that "special" woman who is looking for the same.. Thank you..Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Stay blessed.

Your Good Friend,
Kelvin

Pictures received with the email:

kelvin.PNG

kelvin1.PNG

kelvin2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 2:51 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Its such a wonderful surprise to see and email from you. You've got me very excited as am loving getting to know you more...We do share so many things in common and I'm very curious about where this will take us to. I believe God has a reason for making us cross path this way. You've captured my heart and imagination with your email and how you express yourself, I see sincerity in you. I want someone who will love me for who I am unconditionally as I do the same for her in return. I want someone to grow old with and make life journeys together and someone who will be there for my son to give him the kind of motherly love he has missed for long.

Well, I wrote more about myself and family to share with you since you did ask something about it. My son is Bill, 15 years and in grade 9 . At the moment he is been taken care off by a nanny when am on a job mission.

He is shy when he meet new company but more of a talkative when he gets to know them. He likes to read, watch movies, loves and enjoy science, he likes anything science and more of a video game nut. I don't have an extended family, I was brought up by a single mom and knew my dad only when I was a child... my Mom was a England. My mom's name was Sari and I always believe my mom was a strong woman because she's been the only one who brought me up through all these years... Coming up with no Dad wasn't easy at all and I never want anyone to go through the same way I went through and that's why I want to be there whole heatedly for my family and my kids... I'm a family oriented person, family is very important to me and my family means the world to me...I'm the only child of my parents.. Sometimes I wish my late mother got married and that I had other siblings but i wasn't that lucky.. So as you can say, i don't have a large family since I lost both my mom and my wife and my mom never showed me to any of her relations aside her brother whom she was very close to thus my uncle. I believe she has her own reason about that... but I know a few well established family friends back in manchester, its just that we don't get in touch all the time. Maybe once in a blue moon when I travel to manchester together with Bill. My only family now is my son and our lovely dog that is all.. I've lived in the States for almost 42 years now and its been great. You may want to ask why I choose to stay in the states? Firstly because Ohio is my home town. I was born there but wasn't raised there so when I grew up I wanted to come experience how it is like here and secondly this country is a great place for my business.

My best friend is Morris, He is separated as at now his family lives in Spain he has been very good to me and has been always there for me. He helped me recover from the grief when i caught my wife cheating on me and helped me to be strong and be there for my son. But unfortunately for him, he was involved in accident and had a surgery with his left knee and arm so he doesn't work anymore. He most at times take care of Bill when I'm out of town for business and I do support him in anyway I can as a token of appreciation for his good works.

I moved to Silver Spring,Maryland about a year ago and that's where i have my home now. Now to my marriage life. I got married to a sweet Hispanic lady called Jennifer Winder when i was 43 and we loved each other so much but we never had any child of our own because my wife had a problem with her womb and the doctor said she can never give birth. I loved her so much that i never tried dating any other woman for a child. But we adopted a girl from a German lady when she was 6 and he is 17 years now. I know you will like him when you meet him. I loved my wife so much but came home on a Tuesday afternoon without her knowledge and caught her in bed with my own friend on our matrimonial bed. We divorced afterwards.

So i think i have told you quiet a bit about myself so why don't you take the time out to tell me about you also as well as send me current pictures of you in your next reply.

Smooches,
Kelvin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeff.werman@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:54 am

Same dating site.

Hello,

My name is Jeff Werman, I am 57 years of military doctor from New York, I am a warm, loving, romantic and confident, fun, active, good-hearted, respectful, with a great sense of humor and knows how a woman properly to deal with, I am looking for a very long-term sharing relationship with a charming, loving and honest woman looking to spend the rest of my life. Dear, you can write me through my e-mail address below or you can send your e-mail so that I write and tell you more about myself and also send you my photos.

Yours sincerely,
Jeff Werman.
jeff.werman@live.com

Jeff Werman
Male / Divorced
56 - New York / United States
Current Location Philadelphia/ United States

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..

Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 185
Weight(kg) 89
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Medical Doctor
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Seeking For Marriage

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:58 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

it was nice to read from you and thanks for your time.To add to this thanks a lot for your charming and pretty pictures. I have added you on skype and i really look forward to chatting with you soon. My desire is to meet a Pretty, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend and a long term relationship. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

Well i wrote more about myself to share with you hope after reading this letter you will love to continue to communicate with me.

Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world when i am on leave from work...

I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, lived or visited almost every country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever.

I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated. I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, exploring the city, and watching movies.
My musical tastes have broadened over the years, although I still have difficulty appreciating opera. Perhaps because my uncle used to blast it from the car radio when I was a kid. The radio was always "too loud" if my station was playing Eric Clapton, but it was okay to listen to "Der Fliegende Hollaender" at 110 decibels.

I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dining out. I also enjoy cooking, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients. In addition to NYC, I like Paris, San Francisco, and London. Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kid's fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection of pets.
I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way? If you are sincere, smart, and special.

I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with.. And share what's in your heart.. To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..Walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share a smile with.. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter.. Thanks for your time!

Kisses and hugs from a distance,
Kelvin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hartj579@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:10 am

Message on the site:

Hi pretty woman!! How are you doing? Nice accrose your profile, I was interested with your profile and exciting to say hi to you. I'm very glad to know more of you...Well,Actually I'm new here looking for stable relationship but friends first then see what will happen next I hope i'm not disturbing you as well? Then looking forward send me your e-mail or Skype id move from here cause think there will be so easier for as to know more and more about each other if you don't mind.You can mail me here ....hartj579@gmail.com

Screen name: John579
Male / Single
57 - / United States
Current Location Lombard/ United States
am compassionate, understanding and very modest person by nature, I love taking care about my close ones making them feel happy, I am kind and sincere, honest and loving, I am seeking for long-lasting relationship where both my partner and I will be supportive of each other. I do not have many friends.I wish to meet a reliable, strong woman, it would be nice if she has a great sense of humor, I love to jokes, wish her to be attentive and thoughtful, intelligent, well-mannered, not afraid of challenges in life, ready to commitment and family life.
Looking for honest woman i can trust and spend rest of my life with...

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Very Good
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.