Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

usarmcaptain@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

usarmcaptain@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Message on the dating site:

hey dear nice profile with good looking photo, i think you cut my attention that's why am writing you for us to start up a serious relationship so let me know by writing me here or through my mailbox usarmcaptain@gmail.com, i will be glad to read back from you.

Profile elements:

dempsey guthrie
Male / Single
40 - Fort Lauderdale / United States
Slogan here i come

i'm nice and caring person with good sense of humor, i'm down to earth and have respect for each other also i'm a good listener, romance and easy going with fear of God.

Looking For
good and caring lady with sense of humor, down to earth, a good communication as well ready for a long term relationship.

Profession captain
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen picture used:
dempsey.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: usarmcaptain@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:59 pm

On Tagged:
Dempsey G - same picture
Dania Beach, Florida
Tagline: we can make a better place
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

once again thanks for your kind email which gladden my heart after reading it. Yes i'm also single as well, i don't have any children either so i just think we are perfect match i guess. i was born in Germany but raise in US Florida fort lauderdale with my parent. i'm the only child , 41 yrs old ready to settle down with the right person whom i can trust my love and care with. i work in the US army as a captain presently i'm with NATO marine force on specially assignment in Kabul Afghanistan as a US envoy on crude oil deal.. i'm 5'6 fit tall, like sports such as football, basketball, baseball, golf, and beach camping sometimes i go for fishing as well..i wish to know more about you and where you live, also send me a snap shot of your photos. waiting to read back from you for more communication take care and have a nice day!

Regards, Guthrie.

dempsey1.JPG

dempsey2.JPG

dempsey3.JPG

Return-Path: usarmcaptain@gmail.com
Received: from mail-oa0-f44.google.com ([209.85.219.44]) by BAY004-MC5F13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Email:

Hey xxx, thanks for writing me honestly i like the kind of person you are, i mean very simple and down to earth.. but you also have a good heart cause my instinct tells me so, i hope we can have a wonderful life together hence we have come to meet. xxx i love you even though we haven't meet yet but you can be rest a sure i will always be there for you when you need me most. Yes why not i will be willy to relocate so long as we love each other and ready to get married soonest with you. first i will come for a visit so that we get to know each other then we can arrange for marriage. Tell me do you live a lone? please can you send me some pic i want to see more of you, okay right now i'm at work with my new commandant over sighting missiles and armoring here in our base center Kabul..write me when your less busy my love waiting to read back from you soonest take care and due have a great day at work.

Regards, Guthrie.

Received: from mail-lb0-f173.google.com ([209.85.217.173]) by BAY004-MC5F8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, how are you doing today, i have being wondering why i haven't read back from you i hope all is well. please i really want to hear from you cause i can't stop thinking about you ever since i come in contact with you or don't you feel the same with me? can you send me some photo of yours when next your writing me back. take care and due have a great day ahead i love you always.

Regards, Guthrie.

Received: from mail-lb0-f173.google.com ([209.85.217.173]) by COL004-MC2F7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 24 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Yes i thought as much as that you might being busy with work as well, cause i already sent you a couple of mails anyway it's good you write me back at least that makes me feel better, also i'm very much happy to know that your weekend was fine. my love i'm looking forward to come but at the moment i just apply for my relief of duty hence i'm still here in Kabul which is yet approve base on first come first serve so as soon as it's a prove i shall let you know. also let me ask you did you live a lone? can you send me some pic my love cause i wanna see more of you. anyway i'm preparing for a meeting with afghan cabinet base on crude oil deal tomorrow cause i'm representing as a US envoy on this crude oil deal base on my position, so i'm working on couple of power point presentation which i'm gonna make use of.. i really miss you and can't wait to meet you over there in xxx, but honey how about your parents and brother can you tell me about then. also what kind of food do you like most okay for now i have to stop so far till i read back from you take care and due have a nice week. wishing you lots of love and kisses.
Regards, Guthrie.

Received: from mail-pa0-f43.google.com ([209.85.220.43])
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 am

Email:

Hi sweetie

Okay my love thanks for writing me (...) i also lost my mom few years back, it's only my dad which is left also his very old, so i had to take him to the adult care intensive unit over there in Florida for properly taken care off hence i'm still in a war zone here in Kabul Afghanistan and don't have time to see him often pending the time i will be back to the states. honey guess what they meeting went successful with Afghanistan cabinet base on security issues and also crude oil deal which i have being appointed as a US envoy due to my rank and competency which involves but the good new is that it's went successfully, at the moment i have being give a big share from the crude oil deal but i don't know if you can keep the secret for me if i open up for you base on trust cause it's a guided secrecy so if you promise me my love that no one hears this then i shall tell you cause i can't afford to keep the monies here with me at the moment due to the fact i'm not suppose to handle cash as a military personnel on duty but we can work together and use this fund for our own good .so tell me how did you spend your today.

It's almost night here and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend emailing each other and also thinking about each other. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me in recent times and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

I can almost feel you beside me as I write you this email, Last night in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself." I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends....

Regards, Dempsey your love!!

aproval.JPG

Received: from mail-pa0-f51.google.com ([209.85.220.51])
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:14 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Wow your mail made my day so much after reading your mail i was very happy and speak less. thanks for letting me know that i can count on you, i can see you have a big surprise for me during the time i will come to see you. honey i'm ready to surrender my body, soul and heart for they love we both share cause you're all i needed in a woman. honey during the time i will come over i'm gonna buy you a precious wedding ring just to prove my love for you. my love hence you promise me i will open up to you maybe we can work this out and live our dreams come true.

Like i told you early concerning me being open up to you base on trust which you have promise me, you see my love i have a deal on a secret crude oil business that was going on here between the Afghanistan government and one of the European country. This secret business have being going on here for more than six months now, with my position as a US army captain also as a representative of US envoy in afghan cabinet on crude oil deal here in Afghanistan, I have being apportioned a share from any of the transactions on the crude oil deal. This is the secret I’m about to inform you, but because i have not trusted you enough then and knowingly how honest and confidential this secret mean to me that is the reason why i have to keep asking you questions and more information about you just to put my mind at peace. I have been into this business since November 25, 2013 when the strong politician of Afghan invited me in with the approval of their government and they discussed it with me.

In fact ever since then, i have being getting a share from the deal, now i have with me the sum of six hundred thousand US dollar {600,000usd} which i kept in a hiding area in our central control unit {CCU} room. Due to the United States President’s policy on Afghanistan we are not allow to carry cash while on duty, Right now i cannot take this money to the United States as military personnel; they will want to know the source. So with all this when the money got to my possession i was planning to give it out to the less privileges and orphanage before i come across you my love. Now that i plan to come and have fun also settle down with you. Due to this, I have to make an arrangement with a Red Cross jet that normally travels to United Kingdom to bring relief materials to Kabul to assist me in realizing my plan of taking this briefcase out of Kabul. This is exactly why I need your help and trust? I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have the briefcase moved out of Afghanistan safely. The briefcase will leave Afghanistan on board Red Cross jet and arrival London.

Upon the arrival, all you need to do is to retrieve the coded briefcase that contain the money inside once it's get to London or if you can not go down to London then you have to reach an agreement with a Red cross diplomat for home service delivery to your current location over there, which you will be charge for delivery as normal. Your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers will be needed in registering the briefcase at the Red Cross office here in Afghanistan, a red cross diplomat will make the necessary logistics involved. It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the briefcase as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the briefcase to you. Please be aware that i have paid the charges for the delivery of the briefcase from Afghanistan to London, With this, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the briefcase does not belong to you.

The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the briefcase is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. The briefcase contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the briefcase to the diplomat for security reasons. Here is my plan immediately the briefcase get to your possession i will send you the serial code to unlock the briefcase and inspect it, after that 30% of the total money will be yours while the remaining 60% of the money will be mine and they remaining 20% will be use for an investment into stocks for both of us as a joint venture which i have decide to do. i think this is a fair arrangement, also i will instruct you on how to deposit the money bits by bits into bank account , It is important for you to note that you must not be spending money carelessly, so that you do not create so much awareness on my money. I want to reassure you that everything is under control. please kindly let me know if your with me base on your interest by sending me the require details needed for the registration of the suitcase because we don't have time for luxury take care and due have a great day i love always.

Regards, Guthrie.

Received: from mail-lb0-f193.google.com ([209.85.217.193])
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sheleyhamilton@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:50 am

The scammer tried to join the site, pretending to be a woman.

Originating IP: 76.16.175.40
Originating ISP: Comcast Cable
City: Aurora
Country of Origin: United States

Email address: sheleyhamilton@gmail.com

On Zorpia:

Guthrie,
40, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.

Stolen picture used:

1.jpg
1.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.