Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweet.4real11@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweet.4real11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Anita
Female / Single
29 - Chicago / United States

Slogan
Am here looking for a soulmate..
About Me
I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with someone who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian woman who put Christ first in my life
Looking For
someone who can be honest, no matter what, is hard working but takes time to play too. a family oriented yet romantic man, not afraid to show his emotions, understand that we both got on this site to find someone who, we can love, respect and ultimately make them part of our lives .
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 44
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship
Interests I also like to go out to dinner an go for coffee,Most importantly I love the Lord and I put Him first in my life
Activities I love to travel,i like walking along the beach,playing golf,i love animals.
Music like to go to concerts an I love music pop,jazz,rock & roll ,Christian,country music.

How are u doing Today ..I'm Anita came across your profile and like what i saw...and i would like to know more about you...i would like us to be friends and maybe more if you don't mind or let Chat and know more about each other on Yahoo messenger..mine is sweet.4real11@yahoo.com
Attachments
anita.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sweet.4real11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:00 pm

The pictures received with the email are reported already in another topic here for being abused in scams - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=238. IP of the sender: Accra, Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.