Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidemmat@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davidemmat@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 am

Message on the site:

Hi Dear xxx,

how are you Beautiful Woman ,am david

Wow, You have an incredible profile and you are wonderful . I saw your profile on the site and it caused and unusual impact , I am interested in getting to know you. You have such a beautiful profile.

I would like to know more about you , what makes your heart leap with passion? Love ? Joy ? I am looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through also and open sharing of feelings of the heart and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both get along .

I am ready to venture forth on a journey that will lead to an happy ending.

.I write these thoughts out as its flowing from my heart to you, I feel very calm now, and this seems like the right place to stop. i am not always here due to busy schedule you can always send me a message via davidemmat@yahoo.com
I shall wait for your reply .

cheers.

David cares.

Profile elements:

david
Male / Single
54 - A Coru±a (La Coru±a) / Spain
Current Location Riyadh/ Saudi Arabia

Slogan LOVE IS THE ANSWER

I consider myself to be an easy going, fun loving, caring and honest person. I believe in being committed to a relationship. I like many things and I am fairly open to trying something new. I would like to meet someone who shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of them) honest, easy going, fun loving and caring.

I´m looking for a loving,caring and highly romantic type of a woman,for long lasting relationship, I need a woman with an intelligent, reflected, inspiring and humorous mind, a warm and compassionate heart, a beautiful soul and a physical appearence that i can enjoy and feel safe close to, two arms that i enjoy to feel around me, and makes my heart beat; a smiling face and two beautiful eyes that makes me calm and happy when I look into it`s soul. A woman who knows how to show and talk about feelings and is honest about everything

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen pictures used:
david1.JPG

david2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidemmat@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 am

On Facebook:

David Emmat
Works at Cpt US army
Lives in Boston, Massachusetts
From Boston, Massachusetts
Joined Facebook July 2, 2014.

On mig ente:

davidemmat
Sex: Male
Last Login: July 08
Race: White
Zodiac: Gemini
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Email:

Hey xxx , i am so pleased to read from you, Thanks dear, am an american,a US captain presently with the US troops in afganistan for peace keeping mission .

i was born and grew up in boston america,but planning to resign and settle down soon or any where in europe any moment from now,after long years of service .

am a widow,i have just a daughter anabelle he is also in a military school in US .my wife died in a car accident some years back.
tell me your likes and donts i will really love to be your friend and afterwards lets see what it could lead to, if you dont mind.

No gadget is allowed here as we are only chanced to use internet once in a
while, but it will be better if we could talk via email,
this am sure i could be responding

on time to your messages

i consider myself to be a loving and caring man,down to earth ,I love what i saw in your profile and that is why i contacted you .till i read from you.
DAVID CARES

Header:

Return-Path: davidemmat@yahoo.com
Received: from [85.82.240.96]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014
Reply-To: david emmat <davidemmat@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 85.82.240.96
Originating ISP: Telenor A/s
City: Nørresundby
Country of Origin: Denmark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 am

Email:

Thanks for your message xxx, anabelle is 21 years old now, i saw her last in january when i went for vacation in america, tell me all i ned to know about you xxx, and lets see if i could be the man you have been looking for.thanks for your message .
david cares/

Header:

Received: from [41.203.69.3]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.69.3
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Email:

Dear xxx ,thanks for your message , i have worked 25 years in the military in which i was just moving from one country to another, settling down and relocating outside USA has been a childhood dream , although i will be visiting USA once in a year to say hello to friends and family.
what am looking for in a woman mainly is trust. i am looking for a loving , caring and highly romantic kind of woman , an intelligent inspiring , honest and compasionate woman, that i could entrust my life too.
i couldnt not imagine working all my life to earn huge money and go with a woman that just want my money and not my love.
i am highly emotional , i cherish and respect my woman and she is always the my first consideration on anything i do.
am ready to relocate xxx. my daughter anabelle wants me to be hapy again , she has been on it since the last time i saw her.
my feelings for you is getting stronger xxx , i shall wait to read from you.
attached to this mail is some of my pictures personal and the one i took with anabelle on my last vacation.
david cares.

ematt1.JPG

ematt2.JPG

ematt3.JPG

Received: from [41.203.69.4]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.69.4
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
Thanks a million for your message , you bring joy to my soul each time i read from you and also make me feel that finding love is possible again, i thank God that i found you .
from what i read in your message xxx , you are such a wonderful woman that has the same believe with me, only love could make it work dear, am ready to make this relationship grow , i will do whatsoever it takes to make you mine.
yes i have found love , i have found xxx , kindly tell me things i need to know more about you and please ask me any question you feel like asking dear.
you gave me a reason to love again, a reason to be happy again , a reason to feel like a man again.
thanks for responding to my message xxx , welcome to my world. you are such a wonderful woman.
an angel thats what you are.
i will be so glad to read from you dear, kindly send me some beautiful pictures of yours .
God bless the day i sent you a message.

David cares.

Received: from [82.103.129.46]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 82.103.129.46
Originating ISP: Easyspeedy External Network
Country of Origin: Denmark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
Thanks a million for your message darling xxx , you are such an angel , i mile and joy fill my soul each time i read from you, i could see you soon , am actually planning a vacation in a month or two , i dont know if you would be glad to recieve me , now i just cant help it , i think i need to see you ,
and also you didnt help me send the pictures i requested for.
i will be so glad to have your pictures saved on my computer , pasted by my wall in the camp like other officers do.
let us plan my holiday xxx , you alone i want to spend it with.
thanks for being a darling , i will forever be there love. i shall wait to read from you xxx , loving you more each new day.

David cares.

Received: from [41.203.69.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.69.4
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Email:

Dearest xxx,
as you know i am always happy to read from you my xxx
My first dream come true was meeting you online ,My second dream come true was ever falling in love. And every day since has been a dream come true, Because every day there is you!
I don't think you willever fully understand how you've touched my life and make me feel like a man again after long years of loneliness.I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star.

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend how you've made my dreams come true or how you've opened my heart to love and the wonders it can do.
You've allowed me to experience something very hard to find unconditional love that exists in my body, soul, and heart.
i could send a letter for vacation to xxx, the US army will grant it , and they will be the one to pay for all my travelling expenses,
it is something we could get done as long as you are ready for me. all i need to do is get the email you have to send a mail to, and there we go , i cant wait to see you soon xxx , already dreaming of going on sight seeing with you, cooking with you, playing at the beach with you.
dear xxx , i shall wait to read from you. so we could start with the necessary protocol.
thanks for bringing joy to my heart again.

DAVID CARES

Received: from [81.171.110.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 81.171.110.19
Originating ISP: Mudhook Marketing Ashburn Ip Block
City: Ashburn
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 am

Email:

Dearest xxx, i have not read from you in few days, i have been so worried, but when i got your message , joy feel my soul, all i think about now is coming over to see you,
there is a new law in the military,that states that you can only be invited out of the camp by either your wife , fiancee or child, all you have to do is help me send a mail to the department of defence, in which i will get you the right email address and how to go about it, i shall talk to a colleague which just got back to the camp on vacation too. i dream to see you soon xxx, you have brouht joy to my life and actually put an end to this days of loneliness, do you have a skype address? so we could chat one of this days if am free.
i shall wait to read from you xxx, you are my sunshine.

DAVID CARES

david.JPG

Received: from [199.188.236.217]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 199.188.236.217
Originating ISP: Iptripleplay Ltd
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.