Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davischris846@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davischris846@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:37 pm

On Zorpia:

My names are Chris Davis,you look so adorable and cute,I will love to know more about you.await your reply.Thanks.

My Dear xxx,
If you not mind,you can find me on my Facebook page (davischris2014) because i check there most of the time or rather you can send me your Facebook name so i find you.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Thanks for your response previously.
Chris.

Here is my email id davischris846@gmail.com,am waiting for your reply.

Profile elements:

Chris
45, Pune, India
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑70, in Barbados.

Stolen pictures used:

The pictures are stolen from Romanian social sites.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davischris846@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 pm

On Facebook:

Chris Davis aka davischris2014
Head of Operation at Marine shipping company uk
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Itala, Italy

Joined Facebook January 23, 2014.

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 am

Email:

Dear xxx,
Thank you very much for your nice Message.. Let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I'm 47 years old, I am still a single. I am a Marine working in a big shipping company in the UK. Am alone in the house with my friend who is studying in the college. I enjoy my work a lot which it keeps me busy all the time. I guess by their looks but I'm surprised because you are first who i noticed on site. I register with this Zorpia few Months ago when i message you for the first time, am afraid of doing this before. but now i have made up my mind to love again. All i want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what he desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind. I want a woman who is ready to share her life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. A woman who will be happy when being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. She should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us alone. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic
games. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully the way you are now. Am not for one night stand pls. I will stop here for now till the next time, but this time don't forget sending me your photos. Have a nice time.
Yours,
Chris.

Header:

Return-Path: davischris846@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.59.4])
by 10.60.59.4 with SMTP id v4mr56001705oeq.63.1405014472284 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 10 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goodchrisdavis@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Same dating site, same character, same stolen pictures, new email address and location:

My names are Davis Chris,you look so adorable and cute,I will love to know more about you.await your reply.Thanks.

My Dear,
If you not mind,you can find me on my Facebook page (goodchrisdavis@hotmail.com) because i check there most of the time or rather you can send me your Facebook name so i can find you.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Thanks for your response previously.
Chris.

Profile elements:

Chris
45, Delhi, India

On FB:

Davis Chris aka rccg.pune
Head of opearation at Shipping company
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Joined Facebook May 20, 2013

New stolen pictures used from the same gallery:
chris1.jpg

chris2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:25 am

Same character, same site and messages, same email address and stolen pictures, different location:

Screen name: Chris aka ChrisDavis1113
46, Maidenhead, United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:49 pm

And again...

My names are Davis Chris,you look so adorable and cute,I will love to know more about you.await your reply.Thanks.

My dear xxx,
Thanks for your reply, I want to know everything about you, if you please send me a message to my email id so I can tell you more about myself (davischris846 @ gmail. com)

Screen name: Chris / ChrisDavis1113
46, Columbus, Ohio, United States

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.