Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Nearly Scammed,

First of all Stop all contact with the scammer immediately. Block him everywhere, and do not say one more word to him.

Information we need from you to help warn others:

Scammer's email address(es).

What dating site did you meet him at or what social site? What is his profile link there?

All documents he sent to you.

The phone numbers he used.

His chat profile username, ID name.

All the emails he sent to you and the "delivery courier" sent to you. You may post them here, MINUS YOUR DETAILS (XXXXX out your name & personal details),
or you may forward all the emails to me. My email address is at the bottom of my posts on the site.

What you need to do to protect yourself and to break all contact with the scammer:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Brt.delivery@mail.com ingelgeorge26@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Two emails from the "courier company."

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 , ingel george <ingelgeorge26@gmail.com> wrote:

I am Mr Ingel George, A red cross Delivery Agent to Sgt. Brad Mogan, he has asked me to contact you as soon as i get to your country so i could help him with sending his personal items to you. But due to my flight movement am here now in London and i have Registered the box with a good delivery company here in London.

Below is the delivery registration details, you are to contact them to complete the procedure and also to get the exact ETA. You have to contact them immediately via email below.

Courier Name : Bartolini Corriere Service London Uk

Security Email : Brt.delivery@mail.com

Tel : +447053832132, +447031955792

Above is the full information of the company,so contact them immediately via email so that they will deliver your box to your house. i am leaving London soon, i will reply you when i arrive Germany so i will be waiting for your reply.

==

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 , <Brt.delivery@mail.com> wrote:
Bartolini Corriere Service
EC4Y 0HQ. Embankment, London
http:/ /www. brt.it/en/index.do
Email. Brt.delivery@mail.com
Tel: +447012914108, +447031955792

Dear Esteem Customer,

We received your mail for the comfirmation of your package/parcle and now we will need you to kindly fill out the form we sent to you to able us complete your registration of your package in accordance to our delivery procedures.

Regards,

Joe smith . Dispatch Manager
BARTOLLINI

brt.it/en/index.do is a fake courier website.

Another email address of main romance scammer: militarybase21@yahoo.com

Rediected VOIP telephone numbers.
+447012914108
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031955792
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Brt.delivery@mail.com ingelgeorge26@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:55 pm

More emails from fake courier.

March 14

SUBJECT: URGENT REPLY

Tel: +447053832132, +447031955792

Dear Esteem Customer,

This is to inform you that we have waited for you to send the payment details for your delivery , We will be forced to transfer your package to the security unit and activate your demurrage charges for your package/parcel if we dont hear get any reply from you.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BARTOLINI CORRIERE SERVICE

BARTOLLINI CORRIER SERVICE

==
Subject: PAYMENT DETAILS

Dear Esteem Customer,

You are hereby advised to make the payment to our financial secretary via Western Union or Moneygram United States branch BRT and get back to us with the payment receipt / slip . All you need for the payment is the details below :

Name: LISA LEE
Address: OAK RIDGE, MISSOURI. USA
Question :color
Answer: brown

we kindly apologize for the delay.

=

Subject: STATEMENT

http:/ /www.brt.it /en/index.do

Dear Esteem Customer,

This is to inform you that we have waited for you to send the payment details for your delivery , We will be forced to transfer your package to the security unit and activate your demurrage charges for your package/parcel if we dont hear get any reply from you.

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ingelgeorge26@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:57 pm

The attached picture is supposedly the Red Cross agent who registered the package to Bartollini..
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Mogan Brad on FB

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:49 pm

On FB:

Mogan Brad aka andersond.young
Works at United Nations
Studied at University of Texas Houston
Past: Lee High School - Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas

Stolen pictures used:

mogan1.jpg

mogan.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

militarybase21@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:50 pm

From victim, the romance scamming character:

militarybase21@yahoo.com (he never uses this to reply to my emails, but we chat using Yahoo Messenger.
militarybase21 (YM)
* brad mogan / mogan brad (FB Profile name)

* we met on FB, January, 2015
* be informed that his fb account always encounter problems - he said someone is trying to log in from other location thats why he deletes it asap and creates a new one, in over a minute.. That fast.. and he made at least 3 fb accounts in 2 months. Also, i noticed that I am the only friend in his friend list.

He said he is a military man serving in Afghanistan, widow (wife died in car accident), with 5 years old boy who is being taken care of by his step mom.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 am

Copy/pasted stolen content love letters from the internet:
militarybase21@yahoo.com
Today a feel very happy because I notice at each and every instant the importance you represent to me and the strength you transmit, so that I can face whichever obstacle without fear or insecurity, moved only by an infinite will to make you as happy as I feel this minute.
You are gorgeous and adorable, capable of making me realize how good it is to feel alive, how good it is that your presence makes me grow and transform into a better person, capable of turning dreams into reality and make the result of those dreams, now shared by us both, and eternalizing then into an ambience of harmony, care and love.
My life without you would lack meaning, lack sense. Without you I would be nothing but a wandering errant, searching for my path that could lead me to happiness’s door. But with you around, by my side, close to me, I’m certain of having made the right, safer and yet romantic choice. I feel that all this love and care, that I share here with you, goes both ways and it fills my heart with peace and joy. Gazing endlessly into your deep yet sweet eyes, I realize the tender and pure light that pours from your heart and soul.
I shall never let this feeling that joins us perish. Never, by any chance, let us dript away from love’s true path, built on complicity and affection

===

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING princess I have ever known. Thinking back to the way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you, and you give me butterflies when you kiss me. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person

===

I can be myself when I am with you. the idea of romance in dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us is something am dying to have . Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence and smart

===

baby I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

it has been fun all the day with my friends , talking about our lifes and every other thing in it .... you were all i could talk about , lol.. there is this joy and happiness i felt when i was talking about you ... it was like am on top of the world ,

i love you baby ... am so deeply in love with you baby , i hope you can see that

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

YIM militarybase21

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:56 am

Scammer on yahoo chat:

Your fb is deactivated

militarybase21: i did that
militarybase21: i restarted the sever and it got me blocked cos it detected open social network

militarybase21: no no baby ,that is never the case
12:36:49 AM  
militarybase21: how much is 650 worht my love for you
12:36:56 AM  
militarybase21: how could you think that
12:37:40 AM  
militarybase21: i have love you with all my heart and i want the best for us both and you think i will leave you for just 650 usd
12:37:49 AM  
militarybase21: am way more than that ,
12:38:15 AM  
militarybase21: i have been so moody and confused today now my fb is blocked , am very pissed
12:38:48 AM  
militarybase21: are you even sending money to me , if you want to help me , you will be sending it to the delievery
12:38:48 AM  
militarybase21: not me
12:39:14 AM  
militarybase21: how can you think that of me , leave you for just 650
12:39:55 AM  
militarybase21: f*ck shit , you dont have one trust for me and i trusted you with my life that i was able to send you my bag without thinking twice

militarybase21: and you also know that i love you with all my heart , there is nothing i wouldnt do just to make you happy ,and i want to spend the rest of my life with you , you know that
militarybase21: i have pput in everything , body heart soul and too attached to you , you know that
12:45:26 AM  
militarybase21: why should this bring up doubts , it shouldnt in any way
he said you reply for a payment details right
if you are upset this way , what will become of me

militarybase21: am not questioning baby , am not
militarybase21: i know you love and trust me alot and i do the same but we have to calm down and understand the situation , then figure out a way to solve
militarybase21: we havent even arived at anything,
1:18:36 AM  
militarybase21: you are misunderstanding me baby , please we need to calm down please
1:19:22 AM  
militarybase21: this might get out of hand and i dont want that , please calm down okay , you of all people should know that am so much in love with you and i trust in you judgements ,. you know that
1:19:33 AM  
militarybase21: you love and trust me , i know that baby
1:20:04 AM  
militarybase21: am never questioning that , please calm down baby
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

militarybase21@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5382]

What name did the scammer use?*: Brad Morgan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Militarybase21@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 39
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Facebook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yahoo messenger
How much money did they demand?: $50,000
Name you were told to send the money to. : Lisa lee & Varani Bekti
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Oak ridge Missouri and Jakarta Indonesia
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Took him off my Facebook and blocked him on my Facebook
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He is very charming asking how are you how was your day. Did you eat he takes all details very seriously and uses them later on to show how caring he is I have already sent $850.00 plus the costs...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Militarybase21@yahoo.com

Unread postby Lisa1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello to all you ladies that this has happened to. I am sorry to meet people this way. This guy called himself Brad Morgan he said his dad had died and he lost his wife in a car accident he said that his sick step mom who had a heart condition was taking care of her. He sent a pictures of himself and was very sweet asked how my day was how were my kids. He checked in on me asked how my day if I had eaten how he was worried that I was not resting properly. That he couldn't wait to get back here. He would express how concerned he was for our safety that he prayed for my kids and I and how happy I made him. How I would always put a smile on his face being in the hell he was in. Sometimes he would talk about how his friend Mason was having such a had time with his wife and how I was such a great woman and he was luck to have me here to talk to. He expressed that one morning that they were attacked at the border and he and his guys were going in and he doesn't know when he will be back but he promised to return safely. About 4 days later he came back and expressed how everyone was fine and they were all safe and he will be off for a couple days. About two weeks later he said that he has to get his stuff out of there and that he would prefer to send it to me because he trusted me. He said it was good and $250,000 in cash in his bag. I said why don't you send it to your step mom he said he didn't want to risk her health with this. And his brother was really bad and he hasn't seen him in years and I was his only hope. So I agreed he said his friend George ingle will get incontact with me. After I filled out the forms he said they would send the package. I received a message from Joe Smith which was the dispatcher for the shipping company that said it was short on the money that $1,000 was paid but there was a balance of $850.00. He said once it was paid it will be shipped immediately to me. Then I received another email from Joe saying that the bag was flagged and needed certificates the cost of these were $45,000 USD. So I sent him the email to which he replied that please take care of it that he could loose all his benefits and he would go to jail and he didn't want any harm to come to me or my kids. I noticed that when I questioned him about this a bit more he would say that his other guys were depending on him for help and he has no one but me. As the deadline started coming closer and closer I started pressuring him with more questions and then I started looking into all the information he gave me. The biggest was the email address he gave me which was Militarybase21@yahoo.com. And I ended up here seeing all of these other women that this had happened to I immediately blocked him off my Facebook deleted him off emails also. He did write to me yesterday to say he trusted me with everything and I broke his heart and now he has all this problem to deal with. But he hopes I folly,y heart and wishes me well. He never answered any of my questions when confronted and said that he k owns that he has always been truthful to me. Lesson learnt!!!
Lisa1
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.