Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ps46823@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ps46823@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:22 pm

On AR:

Hey there. I can't guarantee you that we already have a lot in common - but if you read on and find out we do - you should message me! ps46823@gmail.com

Profile elements:

peter smith
Male
Current Location Pretoria/ South Africa
Create Date 09/06/2014 11:37
peterjames.JPG

The picture is also used on a brand new site (May 15, 2014, one year registration), dealing with antiques sales, company active in USA.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ps46823@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Email:

Happy Sunday Dear,

I'm Peter,a man with large heart, I'm (6.2") fit tall and have green eyes. I a daughter,i think is time for me to love and be loved too,well i am a gentle man,caring loving and homely person,well i am blessed with one daughter her name is Emmanuela but i call her Ella she is just 23 year now,she really need parental assistance now,she needs care love.I think knowing you will be the happiest thing that have ever happened to me,well lets distance and may be language not be a problem in this relationship,i will be the happiest man to be loved by an angel like you,hmm,i think i am short of words now,i wish to hear from you soon,I'm very outgoing, like music, barbeque, sport and camping (i am an outdoor man).
Peter and Ella kiss you

Header:

Received: from mail-yk0-f173.google.com ([209.85.160.173]) by BAY004-MC1F37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 29 Jun 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby onlyime2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:17 am

Hi:

OMG! This picture is appears very familiar to me. Is thee anyway you can communicate with me about this? :o
onlyime2
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:32 am

onlyime2,

If this is the email address or stolen picture of the man you are speaking to, please break off all contact with the scammer, drop him cold, and go here and follow the instructions.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

r.butler80@yahoo.com - robertbutler380@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:55 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3466]

What name did the scammer use?*: Robert Bulter
Scammer's email address if you have it.: r.butler80@yahoo.com, robertbutler380@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 58, June 15, 1957
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Robert Butler
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: FB robert butler, email 100008167508963@facebook.com, Yahoo IM, robert butler, christian dating for free , robert_67 "member banned" .
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: christian dating for free - robert_67
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: email back and forth, and chat room on Yahoo
How much money did they demand?: I made several loans out, close to $30g
Name you were told to send the money to. : Richard Nwafor in Nigeria, and I have 2 other names on my money grams.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia, Nigeria, Florida, USA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 213-290-1119 also daughter Kayla 1-205-406-8256, 011 44 7011137116
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union, bank wire transfer, money gram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have not blocked him as I am waiting for the authorities to communicate with me. I contact Los Angeles FBI, as well as my local police, small town and they said my issue is not urgent. Scammers asked for money and I gave it to them, hence it was consentual, per the officer on the phone even if it was close to $30,000.
I filled out a for that the FBI told me called the IC3.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I have several other pictures which I don't know how to download.

He said he has a business called www. butlersantiques.net
I searched this one as well as the butlersantiques.com and called all their numbers to confirm and they are all disconnected. I have internatinal call access on my phone so I called the numbers in the UK and they are also not good.

He claims he was born in Berlin, Germany, father died of a heartattack and 2 months that he arrived here to USA his mother died as well. He stayed with an uncle in Los Angeles then in Phoenix, Arizona. He was married and lived with his uncle there, but his uncle then wife died and he moved to Montgomery, AL.

as of today, 10/16/2014, he asked for more money, which I WILL NOT SEND, but am telling him I am working overtime to get him the money, but it will take a couple of weeks, giving time for the authorities to tell me what they want done. I am willing to cooperate, with authorities.
I gave him the $900.00 that I was suppose to pay these outstanding loans that I got into because he said he would pay me back as soon as he got here on Saturday, and this was the last time I sent money via Money Gram as I really, really, really believed that he was real. The loans just keep increasing and increasing and I am at the $28g point and slowly it is creeping up to the $30g. I may have gotten on one loan $600. But so far I have paid $1,800 and am still paying that loan out. My truck was reposes, I have pawned off all my jewlery, I got loans from family, friends and boss....
On 10/11/14 - 10/12/14, I was seriously considering to end my life of the embarrassment, loneliness, shame and all the other attachments that come with this.
He is suppose to be in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I have emails of two invoices he has sent me when he first needed money.

He went to Scotland, then Malaysia to get antiques and goods to bring to the USA. The setbacks was the insurance, the taxes, and the airfare and hotel bills. Friday, we were working on flight but he said $900 wasn't enough. I checked the internet as well as called the Malaysian Embassy to find out if they were scamming him at the airport as I saw on the net that the flights were cheaper, hence, that is where I started to doubt.
I am at peace now, I am not angry because it is not in my nature. I just wish I can somehow catch him. If I can help kudos. I have been also trying to see how much I can find on him so that I can report it to whoever.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: r.butler80@yahoo.com - robertbutler380@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:59 am

About the phone number used:

+12132901119
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Los Angeles, CA - Skype number

+12054068256
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Alabaster, AL - Skype number

+447011137116
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

The last phone number is reported online for being used in a romance scam using the exact same scenario in 2012 with the email addresses brettlewis786@yahoo.com and rick_bill@yahoo.com - location of the scammer Nigeria.

On Facebook:

Robert Butler
Worked at Self Employed
Studied at The University of Alabama
Past: Huntsville High School (Alabama)
Lives in Montgomery, Alabama
From Berlin, Germany
The profile was made at April 12, 2014.

Stolen pictures used:

robert2.jpg

robert1.jpg

robert.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Scammer documents and pictures sent:

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:36 pm

Some additional information of scammer:

Scammer says "he has two dogs named Willow and Carrot, both Schnauzers."

His claimed date of birth: 06-15-1956

Robert67 on Catholicdatingforfree

==

Many western union payments sent to Richard Nwafor in Nigeria.

Also, western union request, sent money to
kevwe c. onodjaye
no. 1 popesi street off oil field road, delta state, Nigeria

=
After the victims drop the scammer, he sends out threatening fake "court judgment threats, fake arrest warrants, and investigation notices." All of the telephone numbers used in the fake documents are fake redirected VOIP telephone numbers, back to the scammers' numbers in Nigeria.
Here are the various fakes' information:

"Law Office Of Dennis M. Sullivan"

+14159355659
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Francisco, Central DA, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca
Redirected VOIP, probably skype number.

-

"Judicial Circuit of Texas" and "Texas Attorney General's Office" use the same number:

+12146137939
City or exchange location Dallas, TX
Original network provider* Solarity Communications Llc - Tx
Ymax Oration Landline in Dallas, TX
Magic Jack VOIP redirected telephone line.

Many complaints about this number posted here:
http://www.whitepages.com/phone/01112146137939

-

Arrest Warrant
+15127885532
City or exchange location Austin, TX
Original network provider* Broadwing Communications, Llc - Tx
Broadvox Landline in Austin, TX
VOIP redirected number.

Many complaints about this number here:
http://www.whitepages.com/phone/01115127885532

-

Notice of Investigation.
+19098741414
City or exchange location Rialto, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell

-

harassing call from scammer +918605522
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Maharashtra / Goa
Original network provider* IDEA Cellular Ltd - MH
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Scammer documents that he sends to victims:

"Intel Global Logistics" - Shows how much goods he has to ship back to USA ( $3,450.572.00) and how much it costs him to ship it ($143,210.00.)

"NafGard lack of insurance coverage for his business" - Shows the amount of premium payment needed to cover all his goods, $189,000.00.

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Money sent to three different bank accounts:

Lim Mang Ann
11, 72 Batu 312, Jalan Cheras
5600 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Bank account number: 36650087XXX
Swift/BIC: HLBBMYKL
Bank name: HONG LEONG BANK BERHAD
Bank address: 36 Jalan Midah 1 Taman Midah
Kuala Lumpur, MY

-
Ihezukwu Anthony
no 2 Iorong Rahim Kaja 14 Taman Tun
Ismail 6000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Bank account number: 114272206XXX
Bank name: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
Swift/BIC: MBBEMYKL

-
Brenda L. Wiggins

Bank account number: 2307907XXX
ABN/RTN: 063100688
Bank name: Capital City Bank
Tallahassee, FL
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Romance scams.