Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ps46823@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:20 am

HELLO IT'S ROBERT FROM CDFF

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 12, 2014

Hey beautiful, Thanks for the mail and it made quiet an impression on me. I Just wanted to know if this
gets to you. Checking your email. Do write back soon so i can write you in full about me if this is the
right email.
Hope to read soon from you.
Sincerely Yours,
Robert.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmavjil.com> Sat, Apr 12, 2014

smiles how lovely ...guess i have s$e to spare as well...let me send you some of mine...

2 attachments
way back me.jpg 16K
way bak me2.jpg

==

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 12, 2014

That is my late Mum's sister back in Germany.originally i am from Germany Berlin.i love rice and you?
you sound so funny and i guess you must love the outdoors nature of life!!!
Ohh i see you going out to the library,that is impressive,you must be the smart type smiles.
Yeah i'm self employed and i deal on supplies and sale's of Antiques well i will take my time now and
write more about myself..guess i will be indoor's all day long and will as well visit my little garden in few
hour's after sending you an email about myself,what i do,things i love and who i will love to spend the
rest of my life with...i have dogs,i'm a pet lover and also at my free time i play flute and Piano...i
speak English very well and hear a bit of Germany.i hope to read from you soonest and my line did not
bore you.
His Follower,
Robert.

==

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.oom> Sat, Apr 12, 2014

first pix is myself,my daughter and her husband... second one is myself and my daughter...

2 attachments

family pix.JPG
Me & Dad.Jpg

=
IT'S PALM SUNDAY MORNING ...GOING OUT FOR SERVICE NOW.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, Apr 13, 2014

Good morning to you.

Wow the birds are singing to you,

The clouding is shinning for you,

The morning sun is rising for you,

Just to say Good morning...

A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart, doesn‘t have to be told, it has to
be shown, doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent.

The beauty of our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles and love. Good morning!!!

Have a lovely day out there, May the good lord grant bless you and grant you all your heart desires.
What I do for fun is going to the beach, reading the bible, telling others about heavenly father. What
makes me happy is seeing other people happy.

I am hoping you had a good nights sleep and is now bright eyed and ready to start the days...it's
Sunday morning and i am ready for the beautiful and wonderful service Iol it was great time chatting
with you and exploring great feelings. i felt that impression of loving again and i know it will be a perfect
one.

Rise and shine my little sweet, the stars have left the sky A new day is waiting don't let it pass you by
Birds are singing in the trees a song of morning cheer Rise and shine 0' little one I want to hold you near
my heart.Best wishes to you. Good morning to you with lot's of Love.

His Follower,
Robert.

attached file: rob5.jpg 59K

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, Apr 13, 2014

old antiques pix..

[attached pictures]

=

HELLO GOOD MORNING..IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, Apr 14, 2014

Good morning !!!
It's all about me,i believe after reading this you will get to know me better.
To begin, l'm a retired oil-field contractor, presently dabbling in Real Estate and the Market of Buying
and selling of Antiques. I live the American Dream and sincerely would like to meet an "adorable"
woman that takes pride in her self, has a positive attitude and loves to have fun. i live in Montgomery
Alabama. I am not interested in Drama or a player. Save it, because it will not work with me!!! Good
relationships with family and friends tells me that I have met a quality person. One who in willing to
communicate, and knows about giving and taking.

I am fortunate to enjoy both a laid back and active lifestyle. I love my home and enjoy putsing
around...including watching my favorite TV shows and sporting events. That being said, I exercise twice
a week, play golf two to three times a week. I love long walks, dining out, movies, country dancing, and
much, much more. Fun is on my mind. Being trustworthy, honest, loyal and kind are some of my best
qualities. This woman needs to posses these qualities as well. Ofcourse, it really boils down to
Chemistry...so lets's meet and check it out.

I am Robert but would not crucify you if you call me "BOLLY " LOL like you given me the Nick
name lol...l am an German native Guy seeking new friend and possible romance. i am romantic,
compassionate, affectionate, passionate, but know when to allow you your space, have a good sense of
humor and a good listener as well as a good conversationalist. I am a nonsmoker and drug and disease
free. But not a problem if you smoke... I also love animals, especially dogs that makes me a Pet lover.l
enjoy doing most things when I am with somebody who is outgoing and full of life. I enjoy intimate
dining, travel, just about everything that brings pleasure and contentment to both parties. I enjoy quiet
evenings at home, cuddling, long passionate kisses, candlelight dinners (prepared by me or you), walks
in the moonlight, traveling to new places, long drives in the country, and just being a faithful friend, one
you can count on in any situation.l am just as comfortable in a Tux as I am in my jeans. I am not
anywhere near being perfect, just brutally honest at times, but i am a one man lover and i believe in
Monogamous relationship" If that is what you seek then we can continue.....especially when I am
looking for my lifetime mate. So, please don't take offense to what I write in my email i am just
looking for that one last lover.

My ideal match would also be a good listener, romantic, passionate, affectionate, but not clingy,
have a good sense of humor, like animals, like traveling at a moments notice, enjoy laughing and having
fun, and be a one man woman. I prefer her to be independent, knowing how to communicate on a mature
level, emotionally and even tempered. I would like for us to be friends first, giving each other space, and
then l'm open to whatever that may lead to. I desire to find my last love, but l'm not desperate. I know
what I desire, and will not settle for anything less, and neither should she. At this stage in my life, I know
my wants and needs and just want to be accepted for who and what I am, and I will do the same in
return.

TURN-OFFS ARE: materialistic,controlling, immature and irresponsible women, excessive drinkers
over a normal numbers of bottles to me is excessive, drug users, rudeness, drama queens and obesity. I
am as open as the pages of a book that way you can see in between the lines of my life...l bid you a great
day ahead and in all you do always remember that it takes a minute to find a special woman an hour to
appreciate her, a day to love her and more than an entire life to forget about her. i hope to read back from
you soon and that my lines didn't bore you.

His Follower,
Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon. Apr 14, 2014

Good morning!!!

Thanks for the write back and i hope you slept well last night.

I Totally agree with you about smoking,Smoking it's an Habit Though it harmful to our heart but in full

sense so many smoker finds it difficult to stop..Baol Habit Ooopss...have a bless day ahead..bye for now.

-lis Follower,

Robert.

[attached file: companionship.jpg]

==

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Wed, Apr 16, 2014

And I must say I read through your e-mail with so much of a bliss and I think you seem to have a way
with words and you sure must be a wonderful woman and that woman all my sincere life has been
patiently waiting for and I think we can start by friendship and see where all these leads to,l must
commend you seem like a very resewed woman and I sure would like to explore you more ,Mmmmmm
that will be so lovely and I hope you will not be shy about that..LOL Some time before i got online i took
some time out and ask myself what do you want? Then I gave myself answers that I need a woman that I
will grow old with and a woman who does not just want me on her side for a one night stand and just
fun.But a woman that I can share my entire life and happiness with happily..Then who is a good woman? 7
A good woman is measured by the way, she reacts to reality of life. Life itself brings better quality that
enhances the perfection of a particular woman.Hence, my perfect match evolves around kindness,
tendering caring,honesty,considerate,compassion, being sensitive, affection and an open mindedness.
Love is not about finding the right person,but creating a right relationship that will be full with great love
and affections and we both can grow old together happily in each others arms. It's not about how much
love we have in the beginning but how much love we will both build till the end. My Ideal relationship is
this,built on trust ,honesty and sincerity which constant communication is a must because it enhances
us to learn about each other so we can therefore compliment each other's attitude and work hard on
making a relationship work through friendship which is the way to 90...! really wish i can be at the
audience and watch you perform and smile from the crowd and always let you know that you have win
my heart and i really just cant stop thinking if you are the woman that God in heaven has been planning
to give me in the nearest future as you really seems to have a lot that i cherish and adore like the way
you tell me things about your self that sparks my heart and i really feel so comfortable telling you
anything about my self and my work.
A woman who will take the good with the bad,solve problems together overcome hardships together ,not
leave when things get tight or rough, build on each others strengths and passions, but allow each other
their personal space ,listen even when its not said , and patience if she doesn't want to say it yet , and
passion , because when the passion starts to fade , communicate to find it again,notjump with the first
man you meet that sparks your flame,l guess it would be something mutual,quiet so we could talk,a nice
dinner,then a moonlight walk along the beach or at sunset,then a cup of coffee or a drink ,even though I
really don't drink anymore (a glass of wine once in a while ,that's it) then a hug and a goodnight
gesture,,l'm old fashioned,l do not believe or think its morally acceptable to expect sex or a booty call on
the first date,call me stupid or outdated but its me,i believe these are what makes a wonderful woman
which i think you posses.
So far so Good ,i have been reading your email and i find it fun and i fell in love with all the qualities i
have known about you and all.i just don't know where to start about answering the questions about
myself buti will start from just this point.
1) do you enjoy yourjob,What would you do in life if money was not a constraint?
Well i enjoy myjob and my job is my hubby. Antiques is something i have passion and love for.i love
drawing maybe you don't know before now,i love painting,sculture's..i entered the business of
j antiques few years ago,maybe i will tell you more now..
Presently I am into Ornaments, Interior designing and buying and selling of Antiques in a large form. I
do not have a store like those people that sells items on small level and to individuals alone. I
basically deal on items and mostly buy them from over-sea and they are of quality and most of it are
expensive and the rest are just average affordable depending on the nature of Items, I set up shows
twice a year and I display items in several locations like a public auction sales.. If you have attended
any auction sales before you should have an idea of what I am saying, Also I supply items to firms,
j company that resells and also people who make jewelries need some of my merchandise so this is a
i really hard work so it requires a lot of hard work. I sell to whole sale traders who resell to make profits
to the retailer who sell in stores..Mostly l have people working for me mostly when l have shows and
as such i pay them and they act like contracts workers to me. When there are no shows and no
purchases coming in from over sea there are little or no job to be done so basically i get real busy
3 twice a year, I love my job it is a very lucrative business and I make a lot of income from sales, and
turn over of shows, although it has it bad sides but the good sides are about 83% better than the bad
side so it still remains a good job afterward because it pays all the bills and leave me with a lot extra
i for private trips to any part of the world.. I also worked for an oil firm in Suriname that was in Southern
America where l majored on exploration management and‘ maintenance culture of oil rings and oil
f wells. Even after retiring they still call me every once in a while when I am not busy to come train
some new intakes because I won a lot of award while working and they are as regards as job well
j don....Lol, I am not perfect but I try to put my best in all I do....LOL That was myjob and still have
passion for that i love antiques and can't stop thinking about the beauty of antiques in our every day
j life.
b) well since my child hood i have been working so hard and also i belive in one proverb,No pain no
3 game. i'm a man of true qualities and i work hard for things i need.i don't like asking for help but can't
really remember the last time i ask for Assistance of any kind.i love giving and i believe in giving and
taking in every part of my life.
Well i have alot to write but i will certianly stp here because i have alot of errands to complte
today because tommorow is my flight.i will go out now and hope to chat with you in few hour‘s..i will
certainly continue to write when i get to UK,i just want to make sure everything is in order..‘hope your
day is going on fine and hope to chat with you soonest.
Kind regards V
Robert.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:21 am

April 16

...drawing maybe you don't know before now,i love painting,sculture's..i entered the business of antiques
few years ago,maybe i will tell you more now..

Presently I am into Ornaments, Interior designing and buying and selling of Antiques in a large form. I

do not have a store like those people that sells items on small level and to individuals alone. I basically
deal on items and mostly buy them from over-sea and they are of quality and most of it are expensive
and the rest are just average affordable depending on the nature of Items, I set up shows twice a year and l
I display items in several locations like a public auction sales.. If you have attended any auction sales
before you should have an idea of what I am saying, Also i supply items to firms, company that resells

and also people who make jewelries need some of my merchandise so this is a really hard work so it
requires a lot of hard work. I sell'to whole sale traders who resell to make profits to the retailer who sell

in stores..Mostly l have people working for'me mostly when l have shows and as such I pay them and

they act like contracts workers to me.’ When there are no shows and no purchases coming in from over

sea there are little or no job to be done so basically i get real busy twice a year, I love my job it is a very
lucrative business and I make a lot of income from sales, and turn over of shows, although it has it bad
sides but the good sides are about 83% better than the bad side so it still remains a good job afterward
because it pays all the bills and leave me with a lot extra for private trips to any part of the world.. I also
worked for an oil firm in Suriname that was in Southern America where I majored on exploration
management and maintenance culture of oil rings and oil wells. Even after retiring they still call me

every once in a while when I am not'busy to come train some new intakes because I won a lot of award
while working and they areas regards as job well don....Lol, I am not perfect but I try to put my best in

all I do....LOL That was myjob and still have passion for that i love antiques and can't stop thinking

about the beauty of antiques in our every day life.

b) well since my child hood i have been working so hard and also i belive in one proverb,No pain no
game. i'm a man of true qualities and i work hard for things i need.i don't like asking for help but can't
really remember the last time i ask for Assistance of any kind.i love giving and i believe in giving and
taking in every part of my life.
Well i have alot to write but i will certianly stp here because i have alot of errands to complte today
because tommorow is my flight.i will go out now and hope to chat with you in few hour's..i will certainly
continue to write when i get to UK,i just want to make sure everything is in order..hope your day is going
on fine and hope to chat with you soonest.
Kind regards 1

Robert“

==

JUST WANNA SAY GOOD MORNING

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Thu, Apr 17, 2014

Hello
I know you are sleeping now while i'm sending you a short note. i just wanted to say Good morning and
i'm heading now to the airport. so shy i don‘t wanna miss my flight..i will always keep in touch when i
get over there and in anything you do always remember that i will be thinking about you. Stay bless till i
hear from you again.
Kind regards
Robert. I

=

HAD A SAFE FLIGHT.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Fri, Apr 18, 2014

Hello beautiful !!!
I just arrived Heath-row International safely, But was unable to get a proper hotel reservation that was
why i have not written you before now though.....l just had the wifi on and that was how i am able to
write you and let you know that i am thankful for your encouragement and prayers as they led me
through a safe trip. We‘ve been friends for a while now and i am pleased that we are gradually taking
this from being friends to the other stage. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter in my life
overtime and i want to take all that as an experience but i must admit that since i got talking to you my
hearts is going fonder for you and i just want to conclude by saying it seems our path was thrilled by
destiny and i can not wait to explore you more as i have plans to make us better together. I feel closer to
you than anyone else. I've listened and have being hurt every time i fall in love, Buti can not take the risk
of being single for the rest of my life and stop searching as i do believe that there is that one special
woman out there for everyone and it only takes a hard work to locate what belongs to us.....longing to be
the one in your arms. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over as i will rather say that we
seem perfect for each other, we just have to work so hard to make sure this works for us. I got a new cell
phone number on arrival and here is the number and how to call me +447011137116.
I want to miss you more than i already do and can not wait until we can seat around a table of red wine
with candle lights on while i would be whispering love stories of fairy tale endings into your ears......Well
your questions are awesome and i will answer them with all pleasure.
1) Do you DPA? Display public affection?
Yes i love DPA alot and i do little things most lover does and still feels like a young boy inside. Like
holding hands in the public,holding waist lol,kissing and placing hands on her shoulder and more
important opening the door of the car and house doors lol. Hope it's well understood smiles and would
love to do that someday for you.
Hmmmmm they have nice meals,but i took some slice of bread and a cup of tea smiles..been Cold and
wish you were here,maybe have a close chat or hold you maybe go out and see the moon. lol hope you
are angry with my thoughts? I just can not wait to have you spend the rest of your life with me....Time
will tell though.
2) where you are? Do you dance? how strong are you?
Well i will answer this question's together,as they are not far fetch smiles!!!
Well i'm in my Room now,like hotel Room,alone with my thoughs all goes down just for you and you
alone. yes i love dancing,holding hands and lift foot steps with Good posture. Actually i'm very
strong,like can hold you and take you up in the sky lol and added advantage and still very strong in bed
lol....well i will have to stop here because i have to rest and will start hunting,collection and search for
antiques soon.Have a blessed day ahead and try to write back when you have time to do so.
Respectfully yours
Robert.

=

THANKS HONEY FOR THE TIME READING THIS SMILES KISSES.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 19, 2014

Honey,Begin the day with God,Kneel down to Him in prayer's, Lift up thy heart to His abode and lay your
hands one me saying for this day i'm free and i'm healthy, And seek His love to share. Open the book of
God, And read a portion there. That it might hallow all thy thoughts And sweeten your heart. Go through
the day with God: Whatever thy work may be, Wherever thou art- at home or not He still is near to thee.
My seminar went very well,but i did not speak for long but the few hour's i spoke honey was superb and
wonderful and i was given some or much contract to make some supplies and different consolations
prices....wow how great lIl wish you were here but hopefully in my next trip we will create out time and
see how it goes between us for a brief antiques Trip.
It's Evening and I was thinking about you as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the
times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I
honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no
regrets. I want you and need only you and that love will only grow stronger.Sometimes life hits you
with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has
given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly
been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go but would like to bring you close to me and any
where i will be going to. How was your night honey?When you wake feel free and go have your bath,eat
breakfast and go out with a good outfit and put on a smile. You are my missing rib. I have to rest for a
while and expect a mail from you again,and hopefully to read from you again.... please try and eat
something nice and solid...its saturday and you might have lot of things to do...have a bless day out
there and always remember that i care. hoping to read from you soonest.
Kind regards
Robert.

=

HELLO HONEY HAPPY EASTER

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, Apr 20, 2014

Hello my love,
Happy Eater celebration with lots of love and happiness. i just came back from church service now,it's
was awesome and wonderful. like you know,i'm a non denominational worshiper, that been said i can
worship anywhere. i looked through the town and i orderd for a drop to visit a near by church here in
scotland. it's fun honey no doubt,buti surely miss a going out service with you. i worshipped with
Bearsden Baptist Church 14 Roman Road Bearsden Glasgow Scotland, and also here is their website,you
can go through the church website and tell me what you think about it; http://www.bearsdenbaptistchurch.com
Well the service today was awesome baby,the pastor preached about christ, ressurection of christ
honey,it was so touching and marvelous..i felt like giving my life to christ again and again. Ohhh that
been said i enjoyed the service and miss your presence here.........
Well so far so Good, i'm sorry i could not pick up your calls,i got them as missed calls because then i
was in the church service...so sorry for that honey will try to call back.
How are you baby,i know right now you are sleeping and my prayer's goes to you.with the help of one of
the church member,i took a photo and hope you will like it. i went down to the church garden so i can
have a free space to do so. so shy and don't know if you will like it. well i wrote a short note about LOVE,
it's definition and how it implies in our daily living. i started thinking about it yesterday and felt i should
write something out for us to take into consideration.
Well here it goes..take your time and put the words of love into your heart and into consideration as well.
I guess the only mistake God made in the era of human creation is not letting us see through each
other's heart,that being said there are a lot of reasons why relationship don't work any more and they are
due to past experience of broken promises. But i know we can make this work because we both have
matured minds and I sure see a future in your eyes and lets hope that destiny certify us together as I
have started to imagine us being better together.
Love has never been defined from the time man gave birth. It is because Love differs from person to
person. Love differs from heart to heart. Each and every body has their own meaning of love depending
on their own experience. Love is happy and love is sad. All the humans born in this world love
something. When you love something it makes you comfortable. In one way or the other people will feel
that they are in love. When you are being in love it doesn't tire you, because love is kind and it doesn‘t
have desire. When love is true then it doesn‘t allow you to get angry and it keeps no wrong account.
Love has the power of undergoing all things. So love has grate value and it has no end.
Love is respectable and wants to help other person in every aspect and protect them from all the harm.
When two people care for each other so much, they will go to the end of the world to be with each other
and do anything for one another. But no one can explain Love. There is no explanation for love but it is
only a feeling.You love somebody more than you care for yourself. You love somebody to make them
happy and make your self happy. Then you are absolutely right. Love can be described in that way. If
your own wants and needs don't matter to you as long as that person is happy, then that is true love.
True love stands together in equality and balance to what is honest, true and caring and not only about
idealistic love. It is a kindness of heart, soul, and mind. True love can be definite and is also given,
known and joint when two people "share" in it.Love is affection, a sentiment that cannot be explained.
Either you feel it or you don't. We call it 'love' because there is no explanation for it. It is not a lucid,
prearranged action. When you can't reduce that feeling then you call it love. Love has no meaning at all!
It is the very spirit of our being, it is‘Life itself.
No one can explain love , love is not something that can be easily explained. It is a feeling that each
and everyone should feel at least once in their life. Of course it can be expressed but as to explain well it
is difficult, as everyone's love is different. So love is great and all human must love each other and
should be the example to others. Our creator (God) wants us to love our neighbors and those are the
people who will enter into god‘s kingdom. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not feel jealousy, it does
not boast, it is not arrogant. It is not offensive, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily annoyed, and it keeps
no record of wrongs. Love does not enjoy in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always
trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.
But actually the true meaning of love is to attain salvation before you die because salvation is complete
love. Salvation is achievement of complete peace by means of self realization. When you are self realized
you actually know that you are soul and not body. A single glimpse of the ultimate peace inside you can
give enormous joy. Love stories are great examples of that. You might have noticed that 2 lovers loving
each other are ready to die but do not want to get separated. Such kind of a love story between two
lovers is a glimpse of the complete peace inside. So if you are in true love with someone do not
consider it as a small thing. This is the greatest gift of God and it tells the true meaning of love. Sweet
heart i have to stop here and hope to read from you soonest..thanks for the time reading this, God bless
i have to take out my time now and get answer's to the previous question's ..kisses sweet heart..Happy
Easter Celebration and enjoy yourself out there...My regards to [family]
...ohhh my love and sincere heart falls.....got a surprise for you smiles kisees mhhaaaaaahh.
His Follower,
Robert.

[2 attachments
sunday morning.jpg 174K]

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 19, 2014

Hello my sweet chocolate!!!
Many thanks for your prayer's. prayers that lend me through a successful speech day. i see you are busy
enjoying your self with your grand kid,that is awesome sweetie.
Honey i have learn to live and love your person and i believe we are gradually taking it from just been
friends to something perfect. you did not by any means got me scared rather i enjoyed each and every
little time spent with you. Actually, my speech went well and it's was superb. i got couples of gift and
contracts as regards a nice speech. but i will start searching for my treasure soonest. you have every
right to ask me any questions you need to get answer's to babe. i'm just as free as the cover of a book.
Right now i'm going through www. gctquestions.org it's wonderful and nice and it's gives us a vivid
explanation about Christianity. i believe every man is entitle to his or her own belief,just that we are all
deceived by what we see and forget about the things that we knew it‘s right. Well it does describe and
explain question's about bible but still i have my own definition of True love and i am yet to send it
over..guess i will do that tomorrow which signifies Easter. How Jesus Christ the son of God woke up
from Grave. he died for our sin because he love his people. But today so many of us misuse the
definition of true love and act in different ways.Well i will send it as a mail and i hope you will see
reason's with Bolly lol. Honey i belieVe you are in church now with ...feeling a bit tired though,call
me when you feel like chatting and i will come online....lol ohh you are on..misss youuuuuu
Warm regards,
Bolly.

=

My dearest love.

On Apr 21, 2014 11:36 PM, "robert butler" <robeributler380@gmail.com> wrote:

9 Smiles my love...i just woke up now and reading through your mails...can you call me as i can't call an
international with my uk number....miss you sweet heart.

=

OUR PAST PORTRAY A BETTER FUTURE HONEY. GOOD MORNING

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Tue, Apr 22, 2014

Our past portray a bright future honey and i am here to share some thoughts of love with you.
Scars from the Past- it is impossible to completely and effectively love someone without being included
in that other person's history. Our history has made us who we are. The images, scars and victories that
we live with have shaped us into the people we have become my sweet. We will never know who a
person is until we understand where they have been. The secret of being transformed from a vulnerable
victim to the victorious, loving person is found in the ability to open your past to someone responsible
enough to share your weakness and pains with.
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ, " writes Paul in Galatians 6:2. You don't
have to keep reliving it. You can release it.
Give Him All Your Secrets- Honey the enemy wanted to change your destiny through a series of events,
but God has restore you to wholeness as if the events had never happened. The Triumphant person
locked inside shall come forth to where he belongs. He's delivering you, He's releasing you, He's
restoring you. he's building you back. He's bringing you out. he's delivering by the power of his Spirit.
Not by might, nor by power,but by my spirit, said the Lord of Hosts.
(Zechariah4:6) God has already determined your need. He looked down from heaven long ago and saw
your pain. He evaluated your situation and decided that you needed a good man. He knew that you would
need some one to reach down and lift you up. He saw that you needed to recognize how important you
are. It is impossible to know all that was in the mind of God when he looked down on broken humanity,
but we can know that he looked past our broken hearts, wounded histories and saw our need..
Sorry honey,i'm just been spiritual this morning....i got lots of inspiration after reading your messages of
the past with broken heart and i cried..have been crying now typing this email because i know fully from
my heart i will always give you the best.
The Bible says," Love doesn't hold a grudge. Love doesn't harbor unforgivness"(1 Corinthians 13:5) You
may have people in your life who have done you great wrong, and you have right to be angry and bitter.
You may feel as though your whole life has been stolen away by somebody who has mistreated you or
deceived you. But if you will choose to let go of your grudge and forgive them, you can overcome that
evil with good. You can get to the point where you can look at the people who have hurt you and return
good for evil. If you do that, God will pour out His favor in your life in a fresh way.
Honey let me share a little about my past.when i lost my late wife,ohhh may her soul rest in Peace.it was
not an easy task.guess then, some old folks where making mockery of me and saying all lots of
innocuous comments, Even neighboring co- apartment owner. i bear the pains and i said to myself,i will
take all and everything in Good faith and not letting anything bring me down. we are human's and some
human's are capable of saying non-sense at a times, but we don't have to let that way us down. this is
me today so happy with the love of my life. He will honor you; He will reward you ,and He'll make those wrongs right. No matter what you've gone
through, no matter who hurt you or whose fault it was, let it go. Don't hold a grudge. Don't try to pay
them back. God says show mercy. Aim for kindness. You may be thinking, No, it's not fair. We have to
remember that God is the One keeping the score.He is in control. And when you bless your enemies, you
will never lose. God will always make it up to you... Speaking Words of Faith- Our words are vital in
bringing our dreams to pass.. It's not enough to see your dreams simply by faith or in your imagination..
You have to begin speaking words of faith over your life. The moment you speak something out, you
give birth to it. This is a spiritual principle, and it works whether what you are saying is good or bad,
positive or negative. .. Before I lay my head down to rest and i know you are sleeping now my love, I just
want to say: rose are red violets are blue I've been counting the days till i see you!!!
I miss each and every time spending with you honey and i just want to appreciate your love and
kindness towards our relationship and i swear i can't stop loving you.i will always share all and
everything with you my love.Till death do us part my sweet.
ljust want to lay you down and make sweet passionate love to you....please you like have never been
pleased before......love you like you have never felt, I am a confidant lover, just been out of practice,
saving for someone like you.. very much get pleasure out of pleasing my woman.. when we meet I want
to flirt with you all day by gentle touches, looking into your eyes Sweetie ,,,brushing up against you.
What i think about you Sweetie!!!
I think about the kind gentle soul that you have . The way you know me already. It‘s like you have
known me forever. The way you see the real me and you except me for the person I am. I imagine what it
would be like to have you closer. I imagine always having you with me. I wonder how I would feel to
look into your eyes. Would I just melt away? I wonder what the future holds for us. I wonder if I will go
crazy while you are away. lol.
There are so many things running through my mind Honey. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind. lfeel amazing
when I see your pictures. I feel like I can do anything, Having a date with a lawyer awwwwhhhh
superb...do you know that you are the best baby? Most of all I feel thankful to God for you!!! Dear ,l
have tried a million times to put it into words how I feel for you. It's so hard to describe such an intense
emotion. I knew from the day we met, that you were meant for me.
There are so many expressions of our love: the gentleness of the way you've touched me, how a smile
lights up my face when I hear your voice, and how my body responds to your voice, how happy I'm
when I'm talking to you - you make me who I'm. There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I
thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty my life
was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
You are my life, my love, my soul mate, my heart, and my reason for breathing. I love you, with
everything I am. Love always, As the days pass, my love for you grows more and more everyday. When
your telling me that you love me, I feel better for who I am because I got you everyday. All my life was a
disaster, but when you appear in my life, my disaster turn into happiness because you appear.
I believe in you, your the light in my deepest, darkest hour, your the key to my very soul, you are my
savior when I fall. In your arms I fouhd my paradise. As 1000 years would past, I would fall in love with
you again. You are my only chance for happiness, ifl lose you now I know I would die. If! can't have
you, I don't want nobody else baby, your more than a woman, more than a woman to me,l love you....
You speak what I feel and to know that the intense emotions run the same through me as they do you. I
can not explain what is happening between you and me, I just know that there is a reason for why we are
here and if it is for each other, then I will not let go. Its amazing that you think the way that I do for l have
had the most unhappy 4 years of my life and for some reason the events of today have taken me to you.
If this is what love is, then may I feel it forever, for it fills me with want and desire again and for that I am
truly thankful.
Sweet pie hope i did not bore you with my lines,this is me for you sometimes i get the inspired while
sending emails to you.i bid you a great day honey and in anything you do always remember that my love
for you is perfect and i will always stick to that..lots of love,kisses xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoox.
His Follower,
BOBBY.

=
GOOD MORNING SWEET HEART...

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Tue, Apr 22, 2014

Good morning honey,
i believe you are sleeping now,i just wish i'm close to you. i just want to hold you,touch you,kiss you
and make you feel warm. i miss everything about you and i want to do everything with you. i can't wait to
come home and have you cuddle.
Well it's been hectic here as usual,i finally made up my mind to travel down to Malaysia kwala lumpur. i
just ordered for my flight ticket and my flight takes off by 6.45pm in the evening UK time
tomorrow...Baby i know my trip this time is very stressful but don't forget to always include me in your
prayer’s like you been doing.it's all going to be a night flight and will get to Malaysia 6.55am the
following day. you know Asia time different is seven hour's ahead of England and about ten hour‘s ahead
of the state of so..guess i'm right smiles...
Thanks for the lovely pictures and you tube music's honey,they are lovely and i cherish them a lot. you
own my heart sweet heart and i can't imagine life now without you.
i have made all my contacts down and i have been introduce to various agents that will assist me in my
various hunting collections. i miss you my sweet heart and i am so happy and i want to appreciate all
your effort towards our relationship.You will always be blessed and remembered.i am tired now,guess i
should stroll down the street and get my hair cut down so i can be smart looking for my new trip...i love
you and will always do......hoping to read from you soonest when you are up from bed...kisses my love
and you will always be love and cherish..xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
Warm regards,
Robert.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 am

...Yes I believe that my judgement can be trusted in many manners of decision making between the both of
us, I really would love to discuss everything with you, nothing to hide from you indeed. I think it will
help us better my love.

My Mom and Dad were very much in love with each other, I see them as the best parents in the world, the
best parents that I was blessed with but never had much time to enjoy with them (SOBER), these
memories hurts me so much, I am sure you know and understand too well how it feels.

I love it when you call me Bobby, it drives me nuts. I have noticed that these days I have this feeling of a
teenager, everything seem so new to me, itjust as ifl am a learner and I'm learning alongside with you,
what a great feeling. Sometimes I ask myself if this is a dream and then I pray that it should be an
endless dream if really I am dreaming...hehehehehe.

You have a kind spirit too and it is close to crystal clarity that we will grow old together, having you as a
best friend is a great idea, as the sister I never had is a greater idea and as a wife is the greatest idea,
sure I want to make you my life time companion...Are you really ready to embark on this journey? I love
you so much my precious, I promise to love you now and always, I will do this exercise forever and
a day more...l truly love you so much.

I'm not really bothered about you asking me to know my past, it is a nice idea as it is good for us to
know almost everything about each other, everything about each other if it is possible, SmilesIIIII Please
always be open to my suggestions as you have promised and I promise to reciprocate for better
understanding too.

I don't have much of allergies though apart from roaches and peas. Smilesll!!! Your lines make me smile
all the way, it is a good thing wanting to know me better as much as I feel the same way too, I think that
if we keep being interested in each other this way, breed our love life for the better thereby getting so
used to and into each other then we will forever be happy together, trust me on this one, I know that we
are both strong enough to make it work out.....Surely we will.

It will be awesome if we can read each others mind, I think there are much possibilities because we have
so many things in common so getting to see through the mind might be simplified in due time, I think
so and it is cool with me, winks! winksll winksll! Is that cool with you?

I am so happy that you are willing to relocate honey,you seem so submissive to your man and I love
and appreciate that about you, it will be great if you move in with me, it certainly will be great for us, yes
it will.

Now about your property, I am trying to understand your state of mind right now and ifl need to make a
decision for you then I surely will be giving you the best decision as I would never want to lead or advise
you wrongly.

I see us as husband and wife everyday, I feel like I am married to you already and this feeling is so
admirable because I have never felt like this for any woman, it feels so strange but very special to me, I
am serious with my words, whatever I have told you before now is true and real, I respect my feelings
and other peoples feelings too so I don't like having expensive jokes with things that has got to do with
the heart, If! have my way I surely will marry you as l have seen already that you are willing to
reciprocate, our limit is truly beyond that of the sky...Kisses to my lovely for being my life time
partner.....SmiIeslllII

It is important and also necessary that I comment on this issue of the properties and otherjoint issues
with you, like I have said before; I need only a few minutes to close my eyes and then back to
the topic because it concerns me being your future husband, we do need to make plans in time so you
have done the right and best thing by filling Bobby in...Smilesl!!l your Golden boy Bobby.

Warm regards,

Robert.

=

HI HONEY,I GOT TO MALAYSIA SAFELY....

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Thu, Apr 24, 2014

Hello my dearest 111
Thanks to God for sending you into my life,i got to Malaysia safely honey.i checked in a hotel where i
paid for a week because i wou't be staying more than a week here.Though the flight went well but i'm a
bit tired and have to take a deep rest. You can call me with same cell number has it's been activated by
the mobile company there in UK.how are you my sweet heart,i miss you and everything about us!!!
Thanks for your lovely pix honey..you made my day.
Thank you so much for your mail honey, this is so lengthy and very interesting too, I am so into you
already and it gladdens my heart. I bless the clay I found you.
I am so happy that my presence in your life has brought about a new meaning to your life, this is surely
a positive and very beautiful meaning too, thank you so much for being able to identify and appreciate
the kind of person that I am. Smileslllll "POSITIVE ENERGY" I love these words, you make me feel so
special with your words, the truth is that l have not felt this way for a very very long time now, you have
changed my world for the better already.
You will certainly be receiving more mails from me as much as l have the time to sit down, write and
send them to you, it is funny how fast we are growing together, this is really a thing of the heart. Both of
our hearts have accepted each other and its product is very promising and convincing, what an awesome
feeling. "Smiles", I feel like I am on cloud nine Though it's still like a dream to me lol,buti know it‘s
real.
I am so sorry you had to cry when you read about my parents and the sour encounters I have had in time
past, I really did not mean to make you cry, I did not mean to make you feel hurt with my life
experiences. It was really though for me while growing up but I never gave up and I feel proud of the
man that I am today, it gives me joy that you are proud of me too.
Sometimes I find it so difficult to talk about my sour past because those memories hurts me more than
the cut of a knife, sometimes I cry when I think about so past experiences too, I am happy that I am able
to let you know these things about me, it has also made you know me better and even proud of me too,
thanks for being there, I am so proud of you too.
You said you will always be available when I need comfort (smiles), your words are so powerful that I
even find it difficult to believe sometimes..hehehehehe, is it a promise that you will always be there to
comfort me, to make me smile, to make me feel loved and be loved? If I was asked this question then my
answer will be Yes and beyond yes if there were other words to use.....l am so glad that I found you, I
don't intend to let you go because you are the greatest thing/gift that has happened to me this
year......God is so wonderful for bringing you to me...l give him all the praise and glory.
Sometimes in life we all make poor decisions so it is not for you to judge yourself negatively on that, it
is also very good to share ideas with someone that is worthy of ones trust so that better decisions can be
made, while I was on that flight down here I was so thinking about you and hoping that you must have
written an email to me so that I will have sentences from you that will make me laugh, happy, feel loved
and also that will keep me busy replying. On those thoughts I knew that you are someone I can trust and
it is the more reason why I have given my heart to you, I thought of always feeling you in my activities be
it personal, business, emotional and otherwise. You are an experienced person who is loving like a
teenager now (smiles), so I am sure that we can both have our little and big secrets too, I have prayed for
someone to love again and here you are.......l feel so blessed now.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Thu, Apr 24, 2014

Hello my Iove,sorry i did not pick up sweet heart..i was so busy searching for my treasure's.please can
you call me back or come on chat? kisses love you so so much honey.
His Follower,
Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmall.com> Sun, Apr 27, 2014

that is my room sweetie.

4 attachments
nh4ipg

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, Apr 28, 2014

Hello my love,
You know reading emails from you always keeps me alive,Smiles honey,i love the way you write to me
sweetie. it's been days now and have been very busy with work and have not really sat down to send you
an email..ohh shame to me,though i was a strong man.well i have read all your emails and i don't know
where to start from sweetie. firstly i must say i love the way you love me and am so proud of you as my
wife.i love the way you tell your people and friends about me and my coming home or your coming
home to my place,ohh it's gives me a good and nice feelings that you are committed and at such a
serious person as well..Any way i would love to surprise every one of them and prove to them that you
are save in my hands honey. Well honey,i can't really write much as i am very tired and need to take a
deep shower..kisses sweet heart..here in is an attach purchase i made today.kisses
Your darling husband,
Robert.

[2 attachments
2? today's purcahse-ipg

=
{The first Disaster strikes the scammer.}

HONEY PLEASE I NEED YOUR PROMPT ASSISTANCE.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Wed, Apr 30, 2014

Honey, i have been so confused, depressed,frustrated,worried and perplexed my love!!! i am all set to
come back home and was making all shipping arrangement with the shipping company here in Malaysia
but unfortunately because of the crawling Economy of the US which has in historical records that the
US has maintained a stable overall GDP growth rate, a low unemployment rate, and high levels of
research and capital investment funded by both national and because of decreasing saving rates,
increasingly by foreign investors.The new President Obama‘s Policy has drastically being of a high
disadvantage to business men trying to ship Items from Abroad, Now this Policy which is to him said to
generate funds from import duties and all forms of foreign trades which is concerned with the
international trading law has made things very difficult for traders to deal with.
Hence, The American labor market has attracted immigrants from all over the world and in 2009 ranked
16th in terms of net migration rate. The United States is ranked fourth, down from first in 2008-2009 due
to the economic crisis, in the Global Competitiveness Report.....President Obama as the Big Bad Wolf?
Under ordinary circumstances, if you told me that the equity markets being up some 30% off its lows
was a bad thing, I’d say you were nuts. Yet here we are, what an unbearable shipping rules they have
now declared what an increase from 6% to 17% Honey this is what has been tearing me apart I have
sorted the shipping bills already but do not have much left for the freight insurance and this scares the
living crap outta me as I do not want to miss my flight back home....$ince the US is the world's leading
importer, there are many US. dollars in circulation all around the planet. The dollar is also used as the
standard unit of currency in international markets for commodities such as gold and petroleum.Now that
the economy tends to be bad, it therefore suffice to note that all cost of importation has been increased
so as to be able to meet up with a standardized economy through all international trades and goods
coming in from abroad (That it product not locally made in the US). Honey i have invested and worked so
hard on this project and i will die if anything happens to my Items now what is the plight i am facing
now with the IMB (International Maritime Bureau) and MPA.(MaIaysia Port Authority) I have gotten all the
items over at the shipping company but unfortunately they would not ship my items out of the country
because of some sort of Freight insurance and a said exercise duty which would be paid to the inland
revenue here in Malaysia and this is tearing me apart. I have invested more than the amount of money
projected for this purchases on this adventure.
I am so confused i do not know what to do as i have had series of fights with the authorities trying to
make them know things are not done this way in Europe and even America where I have previously
hunted for treasures, But they seem to have explained that the reasons to all these is because of the
safety of my merchandise. Now honey as a matter of urgency i have to ask that my son's God mother
help me sell my GMC truck which i use in carrying items about so I can be able to raise the money
needed and she intended taking a loan over her car with her car title. I have never have to ask anyone for
favor for a long time and I am not really comfortable doing this but I have no choice. I also just asked a
best friend back in the states to help me with a few thousands which he promise to do first thing in the
morning,And still yet the money is not complete to get this things ironed out and it scares the living crap
outta me as i do not know what would befall me ifi loose all these that i have invested my life saving and
even the bank overdraft that I took on. So was wondering if i can have you do me a little favor by loaning
me a few so i can get to fix this thing and get home, I can even pay you back with interest when i get
home that is if it doesn‘t bother you. I really hate to put you through this but if you where the one in my
shoes i will do the same thing for you just to bring that smile i love so much on your face. Please i
would not like to bore you with my lines I would just look forward to your wonderful email with an
anticipated support. I am at the peak of confusion and that is why i am bringing this to you as i have
nothing to think or even know what to do as it stands,been crying and just sitting on the floor like a
child.i will have to stop here and i hope you understand how i feel now..stay bless honey.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Wed, Apr 30, 2014

Hello honey,
Thanks for your prompt response towards my plight,i deeply appreciate and it's shows me how confident
i have in you. well hopefully i'm trying all possible best to get out of this mess. the agents here are all aware of the insurance policy but they never knew my items are going to weight much than expected.i
am still trying to get things done and come home for Good. God be God and i hope i come out
free,because so many things are running through my head now and i hope you understand how i
feel..Thanks for your prompt Assistance honey, i believe God will always be praise in any
condition.Thanks darling and remain bless.

Your Darling husband,

Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.oom> Wed, Apr 30, 2014

Thanks baby Girl,
You know reading emails from you always gives me a Good and warm feelings,i miss reading them and
they keeps me alive. well i know that presently am passing through a lot of stress but i can't stop
thinking about you and your love and caring never seem's to amaze me.you are truly a wife and i can't
stop counting the days to meet with you sweetie. ohhh i miss you so so much and can't wait to kiss your
lips and make you feel like a real woman you are.....well i hope you are having a bless day at work and
hope to chat soon..i'm just laying down and watching tv,there is serious storms at Alabama now but
Thank God my family is save smiles....i love you so so much and will always do.ln anything you do baby
always remember that your darling Bobby is always thinking about you.lots of love and kisses.
Warm Regards,
Bobby.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:24 am

{Scammer gets “sorry unable to help you,” but is not deterred. Apologizes first, then hammers victim
with constant and numerous emails, chats, and phone calls for four straight days.}

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmaii.com> Thu, May 1, 2014

Hello honey,
Thanks for your mail to me,you know you right the most finest email to you and i tell you this everyday. i
know you are sleeping now and my prayer's will always goes to you sweet heart. i read your emails over
and over again and all i do is just smiling!!! it feels so Good that someone out there is thinking about
you and feel the same heart beat. you made me strong,you given me hope to live,you shown me reason's
to love again and you define a soul mate. i believe that there are some reason's why relationship work
very well like what you just done. i know you don't have much but you are so much willing to share the
little you have. ljust want to tell you that i deeply appreciate all you done and by not helping me you
done nothing wrong.i love you so so much and my kids do same and that is what matter's alot. i just
want you to understand that i'm not after money or material things but true love. love is not all about
money but all about the heart. baby please don't feel bad that you can't help ok. he see's about heart and
he know what to do because i believe he is the God of all. i just came back now from the shipping
company and i deposited the money that my daughter sent. i will have to rest baby and hope to chat
soon.sleep tight sweet heart kisses.
Your darling husband,
Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.oom> Fri, May 2, 2014

Hello my sweet butter scotch,
how are you and hope your day is going on well? well thanks for your lovely email and the pix you sent
also. You are really a Good wife,and your prayers and love kept me going. well i have been sleeping and
having some rest as well,because lately have been very busy and you know this.Hope your work is going
on fine and how are you preparing yourself for coming home? well i know you are very busy now,just
checking on you and reassuring you that your love will always remain in my heart.i love you and will
always do. Everything is all settle here sweetheart,i had series of meeting with the authorities and they
will let me leave my items behind,i believe when i get home i can get a means of getting some money
and i will send it over so that they can shipped the items over. i hope you are blessed and counting the
days out sweetie.can't wait to hold you close and give you a nice and warm kisses. stay save sweet heart
and in anything you do always remember that one man love you so so much baby and that man is your
Bobby.
Your Darling husband,
Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, May 4, 2014

Hey Thanks for your wheel was busy typing notes as welll and get answer's to your questions......also ..miss you so much baby,love you so much sweet heartare you busy?i
have been waiting on messenger as well

=
{Money transfer details sent to victim.}

BABY HERE ARE THE DETAILS

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, May 5, 2014
Bank : Hong Leong Bank Berhad
Branch: Taman Midah
Bank Address: 36, Jalan Midah 1, Taman Midah, Cheras, 56000 Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia.
Bank Swift Code....HLBBMYKL
Account name...Lim Mang Ann
ACC No.: 3665008XXXX
House Address: 11, 7-2 Batu 3 1/2, Jalan Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
purpose...family
honey here are the details of payment,he said he is a bit busy and she had
to send his secretary to email me the details...thanks for your assistance
and God bless. you can copy it out with pen and go to your bank for the
transfer.thanks i'm so happy. God bless you.

=

TO MY DARLING.

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, May 5, 2014

Hello my darling ,
Well first of all i want to thank you for loving me the way you choose to sweetheart. i‘m impressed and
feel blessed about us.i keep reading all your emails over and over again and your words always keeps
me alive. i love them as they kept me going and gives me strength to do my daily business over here in
Malaysia sweetie. well as you know,have been very busy here that is while have not been able to reply
your emails. You touch me in a place where no other as ever done and you gave me reason's to love
again i feel so happy and blessed and can't wait to meet you in person and prove to everyone how much
i love and want to be with you baby. y
Well i see you are getting your body in normal shape,that is impressive and nice. Baby i want you to
understand that i love you for you, i want to spend every waking moment with you,i want to do it all with
you,i want the whole world to get jealous of us sweetheart and i want to love you like no other man
has.like i said in my previous emails and about me. i believe in the heart and not physical looks, your
heart is what i see and all i see is love,joy,happiness and spending a life time with Bobby. you are the
best treasure i have ever hunted and your capacity for love never ceases to amaze me. i know you are
sleeping now but i'm so Glad and feel very happy to express my heart felt desire. Hopefully i wou't hate
missing you knowing fully well that you are right beside me. 1
Well honey,i am ready to do anything with you sweetie, when you get to Alabama,we will do some nice
exercises together,i would like to jog miles with you if you don't mind and watch you while you do your
daily exercises. life has been beautiful since the very moment i met you and i can't imagine my life now
without your love. i'm so short of words honey and feel very happy writing to you and i don't even know
what to write and i just want to write and write.
Baby so far so Good everything has been sorted from my end now and i had to go into agreement with
the insurance company that in less than a month i will get the balance payment to them hopefully when i
get back to the state tomorrow,it's start's counting from tomorrow sweet heart.everything is documented
and written and sign out. Busy day today,been thinking of so many things baby, thinking of your love
and it's seems to amaze me that there are still Good people out there who is ready to love and want to be
loved in return..ohh baby thanks ones again and i can't wait to meet with you sweetie. this feelings is
making me go GAGA LOL.... well i have parked all my luggage and i spoke to the management of the
hotel about my checking out soon and he said i should give him an hour that he will send me the details
over for the payment. 80 honey everything has been sorted from this end,just try and make sure you
make the transfer this morning your time or at your break time sweet heart. so that on Tuesday i will
have to live Malaysia for Alabama. i have to take a cool bath now and wait for you to come online or
rather call me when you are up. i love you so much and i promise i won't disappoint or compromise
your love for me not for anything, i will love you in return.stay bless Honey and in anything you do
always remember that my love for you is one most priceless treasure.
Your Darling Husband,
Bobby.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Thu, May 8, 2014

Thanks ,loving you has been one of my greatest gift in life,i know you are sleeping now and ijust
wanted to drop some few lines that all is fine here in Malaysia. i was able to sort things out and also i
plead with them and they to me to get the 5,500 dollars and with the help of a lawyer here baby,ohh he
did a great deal and he knows his job. he shouted at them and quote some laws about Malaysia civil
right and finally they agree for the shipment baby. finally is now happy and words alone can't
even express what i feel now. baby don't forget tomorrow is your flight and make you don't leave
anything behind ok....please when you get this just try and call me and we can talk better..i love you
baby and i mean it and i will always forever be grateful to God for having you in my life and this love will
always remain constant. i love you and i mean it.kisses sweet heart and in anything you do any
remember that Bobby loves you deeply.
Your darling husband,
Bobby.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Tue, May 13, 2014

Hello my love,
How are you? i believe you are sleeping now,i was so scared when you told me about your health and
how you feel right now. i have been worried all day as all i do is thinking about you and wanting to be in
your arms soonest. you are my life and if anything happens to you i will die. just have a Good rest ok
and will send an email shortly.i love you so much honey and will always do,i want to take my bath
now and has been on messenger waiting for you ...lots of kisses.
Your darling husband,
Robert.

=

GOOD MORNING ll! JUST MADE A DECISION

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, May 19, 2014

Hello my beautiful angel !!!
I know at this point in time you are deeply asleep dreaming about us,dreaming about Bobby and just had
mine dream caressing and holding you so close to my heart and my head on your boobs. missing you is
an understatement heaven can bear me witness. i know it's not been easy for us lately but that does not
necessarily mean we are not suppose to be happy for the gift of life. So many people out there are
looking for the life but today they are lifeless and no more,talk less of we ,we have our lives and it's
a matter of choice not to be happy or been happy. he has given us everything but i think our asking for
more brings back this unhappiness we are in today. i feel very sad back days but today i have chosen to
be happy and be loved by you.
my day today has been blessed so far and i have made up my mind on what to do,to me materials things
are like vanity on vanity,i believe at a point in life we all are struggling for nothing but when we are no
more who then eat the friut of our labor? our kids yes they do but they have theirs,our friends yes they
do but they have theirs what about our self? the time we spend thinking and suffering our thoughts... i
find love in and i have swear with all i have never to let this love go. i have made up my mind to
forgo this items and get a flight back home. i have though of so many things and i made a decision. it is
better to be happy and live an average life than to be rich with lots of troubles.
When i get to Al. i will try and call all my clients together and make some refunds with the little savings i
have and also start up something and get settled for the future. i never choose to be unhappy at this
point in time and it's taking too long,sometimes i wonder what you think? ohhh my little nice Bobby just
having problems and yet we are not together, what about getting married together hope there is not
going to be more problems ll! sometimes this things run through my mind and thoughts and i feel very
bad. we never met yet i have made you own a cash call unit,OMG it not what i planned for am very
very sorry about it.i believe now you know i am serious about us and i am ready to leave everything
behind and start afresh again. hope this mails get to you very well and i need your advice on this.Thanks
for making my day,for loving me endlessly and for loving a guy like me.kisses my sweet love and
in anything you do always remember that i can't stop thinking about you.
Your darling Bobby.

=

Good morning baby, just want to be the first to say Good morning..Bobby

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Wed, May 21, 2014

Hello my beautiful ,
i never knew loving you was my greatest gift i could ever think of my love,i love the way you love me and
make me feel so happy and special.thanks my love.i'm so sorry i could not talk to you properly this
morning,i was sleeping and same time thinking of coming home,i believe you know how it feels not
been able to see your smiles and hold you close to my chest. i missed you and missed everything about
us. for the first time in life,i have every reason to smiles and be loved by someone out there.
well it's evening again here,the days are fast running here in Malaysia and all i do is sleeping,watching tv
news and thinking about you my love. you don't know how it feels loving a woman like you who care
and want to be with me,it made me smiles and i believe the future hold best for us. well honey i won't
say i'm for real baby,if i'm not for real i would object not to come home and see you. i'm so tired of
staying here all alone honey and i hope you understand how i feel.i miss you and i want to prove to the
world how much i miss and cherish you honey.
well i had a dream last night and when i woke up i was so sad that you were not close and i went back to
sleep angrily. Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair,
and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You
are beautiful , I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began
to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as
well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered
with the truth, "Better than I know myself."
I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what
I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I
raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are
hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you would pull back, but of course, you don't. I
know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends. baby you
don't know how positive you touched my life and i feel so sad that i have made you go through a lot and
made you own debts.but please baby take my home and I promise with a wrinkle of an eye everything
will be sorted out. i have to stop here baby and will write more when am done taking my dinner. stay
bless honey and in anything you do always remember that your Bobby is always thinking of you. i love
you deep down from the bottom of my heart and one thing is sure i will never let you down...hold me by
my words..stay bless and sleep tight.
Your darling husband, 1
Robert.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:26 am

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sat, May 24, 2014

Hello baby Happy weekend to you,
Thanks so much for your emails,first of all i apologies for not getting back to you as soon as i was
suppose to,it was because i was busy getting all my paper's together and trying to get home. i know
what you are going through honey baby,but i must tell you that i feel more than you feel for
yourselfeach time i feel like sending an email across,all i do is just to cry and feel helpless thati am not
at home to take good care of you and cuddle you up honey. i miss everything about you,everything
about us,our plans and everything we worked together to achieve. i miss baby... baby,i don't want you to think much as i don't want to stress your thinking
faculty,thinking about me,yourself...so i felt i should stay away a bit not to add my
own problems to your's baby....can't wait to come home and
spend every waking moments with you and in anything you do sweet heart always remember that
Robert loves you so much and can't stop praying for you honey. well i am going to the church now to
burn my candle for your health,candles of love and candles of life and happiness..i love you so so much
and can't wait to cuddle you up and cheer you up again with your pretty smiles..kisses my love and in
anything you do always remember that my love for you is one most great treasure anyone can hunt for.
kisses from my heart and will call you when you are up. bye for now baby.
Your Darling Husband,
Robert.

=

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.corn> Wed, May 28, 2014

Hello Good morning my darling
i believe you are sleeping now honey,i love the way you love me and care for me as well..i was trying to
get in touch on [M but it's shows you busy and sometimes ldle,so i felt maybe you are a little busy or
sleepy. how was your day yesterday at work? hope blessed?
how is everyone at work as well? did i offend you , you don 't write me often like you use to write
me, well i know you are busy and don’t want to take all your time. well i 'm so sorry if am not writing like i
use to and i hope you understand what am passing through here. sometimes i walk all day to charity
home and loan organization here just to seek for finance and all they tell me is thati am not a
citizen,sometimes i laugh at my plight and sometimes i feel it’s life and it's something we all just have to
passed through some day,maybe now or later. i love you andi will do anything just to put that smiles i
love so much on your face, well it's a short note and i don 't want to bore you with my lines....i wish you
a good night rest and while dreaming please dream about Bobby.i love you and i will always do no
matter what. kisses from Bobby and hugs.
Your darling husband,
Robert

=

HAPPY NEW MONTH HONEY

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 1, 2014

Hmmmm Happy new month my love!!!
Thank you for loving me and making me proud,i love you so so much and words can 't describe my
intense love for you my world. how are you feeling this lovely morning, wow it's nice again sending
another email to you just to put that smiles i love so much on your face honey, you rock my world and
you are the reason for my existence sweet heart. i have been staring at your lovely you sent me and also
have been staring at you while you sleeping you well, you look so beautiful and charming and can 't wait
to see you and bite you a bit my love. You mean more than world to me now, you shown me reason's to
love again and you cleaned my tears and covered up my face with smiles. what else can a man do to a
women who has open her whole heart to him, ohhhhh i can say you are my guardian angel and that angel
i wou't let go off and want to hold and love her till death do us part.
Well baby it’s Sunday evening here and everyone is busy holding hands and spending time with their
love ones,well it's looks like America, wolala lol....can’t wait to hold you close to my heart and feel your
warmness smiles.. Today was a special Sunday here and the pastor preached about the Participation in
his body and blood.
The text was taken from 2 peter 1:4,
whereby we are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be
partakers of the divine nature,having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Honey he said when you 're born again,not only it is your right to take the only communion, it's also
compulsory as Christians, we must take the communion for it's a participation in the body and blood of
Christ. he made mentioned of not taking it when we just sinned,Jesus Christ said WHOSOEVER
SHALL EAT THIS BREAD AND DRINK THIS CUP OF THE LORD, UNWORTHIL Y,SHALL BE GUILTY OF THE
BODY AND THE BLOOD OF THE LORD" 1 Corinthians 11.27. Ohhh honey i feel so much blessed
having you as a wife and i thank God every now and then and hopefully soonest we will be together and
also thanks for the Good news about my coming home honey,i just have to be prepared and get my
flight booked honey kisses..let me try and get my dinner honey BRB.

=

BABY HERE ARE THE DETAILS
robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.Com> Mon. Jun 2. 2014

COMPLETE DETAILS HONEY
BANK NAME...Maybank
ACCOUNT NAME... lhezukwu Anthony
ACCOUNT NUMBER... 11427220XXXX
ADDRESS... NO 2 lORONG RAHIM KAJ ; 14, TAMAN TUN DR.ISMAIL, 6000 KUALA lUMPUR.
SWIFT CODE... MBBEMYKL
COUNTRY...MALAYSIA
BANK ADDRESS...MenaraWOO Jalan Tun Perak 50050 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.oom> Jun 5

Hello My darling !!!

how are you honey and Hope you are having a Bless Day at work. do you know that your news
to me yesterday my time was so touching and since then i have not able to sleep? i must tell
you that you have won my heart and i don 't know what to do to make you happier than this [1!
i must say a Big thank you to you honey andi am so short of words now and can 't even
say much honey. you won my heart and you shown me reason ’3 to love you more and more
honey...well i have been busy thinking whati would do to you when we meet honey andi have
one million and one things to do with you honey. you made my day and my future,hold me by
my words and when i mean i am not going to let you down, i mean 't it ok. i am going
through all your mails to me honey from day one and going through all your pictures as well..
you are such a God bless and also my gaudian angel ... i am just writing a short note just
to let you know that i am thinking about you even while sleeping baby,no woman can be
compare to you Baby, you are more than Treasure's..God bless you baby and hope to see
you soon.

Your Darling Husband,

Robert.

=

My darling: Your such a sweetheart. I love you with all my heart.

robert butler <robertbutler380®gmail.com> Jun 6

Hello my sweetheart!!!

Good morning to my queen, my one and only queen of the state,ohhh i must say the sweetest
woman in smiles...i love the way you love me honey and words can't even explain howi
feel inside. i feel like a teenager who is beginning to love again or these youthful age when you
get shy when you see your spouse or love ones. i feel i just got dis flowered by you my love
and each moment of the day,i think deep down about you, it's all about you honey,i think about
what you put on, things you eat, what you like, things you dislike and where you go to,people
you talk to, where you work and what you think about me. i am so happy that finally every thing
has finally come to an end honey. what can i do without your love honey? you been there all
through and never to let me down,please hold me to my words because i don 't joke with them,
and when i mean i am not going to let you down honey i mean't it and i am ready to do
anything just to put that smiles i love so much on your face honey,life itself has shown me
reason again to live,love and be loved in return.

Each and every now and then honey,i have always though about the future and how we both are
going to leave our lives over there in Alabama or any of the good state around honey,i have
though of so many things honey and i believe when we meet in person i will also disclose
some personnel and old secret plans i have for us honey,maybe you can take a career on
BREEDING OF DOGS AND LITTLE ANIMALS. i just want you to be happy and not to stress
yourself in anything about job all in the name of making money honey don '1‘ want anything to
happen to you my love, you past and gone through alot of think and slim times and i want to tell
you that the stress time and period are all over honey and i want to bring a new phrase in our
live honey,i want to love you like no other man has ever does,i want to wipe your tears and
place your head on my chesti want to take Good care of you and travel to any part of the world
together with you honey,i want to do all and everything with you my love,love your kids like
mine and show them fatherly love again despite the distance. To me i believe distance is not a
problem to me because i can travel any where just to get the best and meet the people i wish to
see and spend lovely time with them baby. i want to prove to the world that there are still better
men out there who is ready to take Good care of. OMG love is one thing i cherish most
and it will always be the binding force in our life.
Well talking about self personality honey ll!
Well i'm on facebook and i don 't use it honey,it just there. i'm all new to social medium honey
and maybe when we meet you can teach me how to chat on there but in the main time you can
as well add me up on Facebook if you care to do so honey, my name there is Robert Butler like
you known and there is nothing to hide about me as i am ready to tell you all and everything
about myself, whati eat, things i do for fun, where i do to, hey mind you i don't have a girl
friend in Florida or Al,so you are free to come to Bobby house at any time in point. few
years/more before i met you on line honey,i was very busy with work and i don 't have time for
ladies,buti am still thinking i never knew what attracted you to me honey andi know we are
met to me and i am ready to take this relationship to any Ievel.sometimes life hits you with an
unexpected event but in everything honey i will always praise his name and glorify him till i
sleep oft honey. you been a blessing to my life and you brought back my smiles of hope and
endless joy my , what else can a man do to a woman who has open her heart and love her
man like herself ? ohh you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love
and caring never ceases to amaze me honey.oooohhh typing mood baby, the connection is out
again and will continue soon,,,xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

=

GOOD MORNING MY LOVE

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.Com> Sat, Jun 7, 2014

Good morning baby l!
Good Morning and happy Saturday morning to you honey.How was your night and hope you had a sweet
dream of us,for me i saw in mine and with this person i say to my love i will share my heart honey.
thanks for loving me the way you choose to love me honey and i will forever be grateful to God for
sending you forth my way honey. You are always my rose i treasure and cherish you.l could kiss you a
thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I
swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to
know as tomorrow approaches, that! will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than
today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for
you. When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given
me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a
woman should treat a man.Babyi want to use this medium to say Good morning to you honey and that
your love will always stay tune in my heart..Iots of kisses and love from Bobby.
Your darling husband,
Robert.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:27 am

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 8, 2014

Hello my darling !!!
How are you this lovely Sunday? well i had a Good and warm rest and was thinking about you and re-
reading all our emails and staring at your lovely pictures. Well honey my day so far has been blessed,i
was under a fasting programme for three days and ended it today honey, well it took a whole lot of blood
and made me slim a bit honey but am very happy and very fit to come home soon. In all my Iife,i have
never fallen in love like this before honey,i love the way you love me and tell me things about yourselves
and things you do when am not even there sweetie...it's means a lotto me and i can 't imagine life now
without you. Honey i believe you are right there in church and am on my bed with a short nicker and a
white t-shirt top,i miss writing to you and would love to write more and more honey.
Today was Awesome and the preacher preached for long honey and the topic was ALIVE TO GOD
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. so we turn to the book of ROMANS 6:11, likewise reckon ye also yourselves
to be dead indeed unto sin,but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our lord. i enjoyed every bit of what
the preacher spoke about and i was thinking about you and wish you were to me honey,i can 't just wait
to hold hands with you and go to church with you,do DPA with you and go home after church service
and spend a Good and wonderful time at home with you. well it's all boring here without you and i must
say and all i think is leaving here very soon and spend the rest of my life loving you. well honey
seriouslyi am always thinking about you and as a man our action should speak louder than words..i
have great plans to explore you more and here are answer's to your questions.
Well talking about personality honey and life itself...
Our personel altitude are different and it changes from time to time honey,most mistake people make '3 is
not getting to know a person very well before going into deeper commitment with them.our life is like
our altitude,it changes with time and in most cases it all depend on the kind of environment we are in or
the kind of people with deal with on daily bases. Honeyi know you been thick and difficult time in the
past and i am not ready to add to it,ratheri want to love you and bring you close to my heart like no
other man has ever love you before. Your coming into my life honey, you brought happiness and endless
joy, you shown me reason 's to love again and be love in return, what else can i do to a woman who has
open her heart,ratheri will love you and bring the best out of you baby. Well honey there are so many
reason's why marriages don 't work honey andi will share some food of thoughts with you.
First of all i want to throw more light about TRUST II]
To me i believe trust is the foundation of true love. Some men don 't trust their wives,even while they are
both married and live in same house. when you love your wife, you don 't have any reason to be scared
even when you travel out of the country, your mind will be settled that your wife is very safe and awaiting
your arrival patiently. Trust is essential in all loving relationships. Without it, one person becomes
suspicious, anxious and fearful and the other person feels trapped and emotionally suffocated. You
cannot love someone completely unless you trust them completely Honey.Act as if your relationship with
the person you love will never end. One of the ways you can tell whether a person is right for you is to
ask yourself, "Do I trust them completely and unreserved/y?" If the answer is "no", think carefully before
making a commitment.
Secondly/ll
Power of Commitment honey, so many marriages don 't work today because there is no commitment
honey. At first all relationship feels so rosy and after a while it fade out.lf you want to have love in
abundance, you must be committed to it, and that commitment will be reflected in your thoughts and
actions. Commitment is the true test of love. If you want to have loving relationships, you must be
committed to loving relationships. When you are committed to someone or something, quitting is never
an option.Commitment distinguishes a fragile relationship from a strong one.
Thirdlylll
The power of COMMUNICATION.
Well for a while now you surprised me and i am so impressed about our friendship and i am Glad
that finally i have met the woman of my dream. you communicate with me like you known me forever
and each and every second's i think about you and want to hold and love you like no one else has ever
done. you proven to be my Missing Rib honey and i can't wait to sayi do. thank you for loving me the
way you choose to love me honey. you check on me, call me, text me and never get tired OMG God bless
you baby . When we learn to communicate openly and honestly, life changes. To love someone is to
communicate with them. Let the people you love know that you love them and appreciate them. Never be
afraid to say those three magic words: "I Love You. " Never let an opportunity pass to praise someone.
Always leave someone you love with a loving word - it could be the last time you see theml If you were
about to die but could make telephone calls to the people you loved, who would you call, what would
you say and why are you waiting? hahahha sweet ,missing you like mad honey, can 't wait to come
home honey kisses... well honey getting tired of typing a bit,i want to get type answer’s to your question
and i hope i answer them to the best of my knowledge.
QUEST IONS..
1) Can you please explain what marriage is?
2) Since I have had failed marriages I am willing to compromise and see what in your eyes marriage
is and try it your way. I trust you. I want to keep my character but also try to blend in. How do I go
about it without stepping on our toes?
3) I want to make you the happiest man alive, how would I do that?
ANSWER'S..
1) Honey different people have different meaning when it comes to marriage. To some , it can 't be
dissolved except by death, to others, it’s a legal thing binding two couples that join their possessions,
income and lives. Long ago, it meant that a woman was given to a man as property.But to me
honey,marriage is the union of a man and a man as husband and wife and it will be approved by God
and both parents.
2) well honey i believe in been your self, like just be real,so a man can love you for you. the best love is
when someone who knows your flaws and yet loves you,don't act like you want to impressive me or your
man,just be real and be yourself.
3) well honey thanks for thinking about me this much and far, making me the happiest woman on earth
smiles, you already done that by loving me the way you choose to love me honey.
I sometimes find myself a bit lonely, and need more attention some times more then other?
Yes it's natural for someone to find him or her self lonely sometimes honey, it's natural sometimes we
all get bored at one point or the other,and some times it also result to anger. it's as a result of maybe we
think more than you act. think less and just be focus about the little we are into.
well baby will write more ok feeling sleepy a bit. kisses Bobby.

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 24, 2014

Hello my darling baby,hmmm you are indeed an orator and i don't know how to qualify you or

compare you to writer out there. smiles thanks for loving me the way you choose to love me honey.Baby
while you are sleeping just have it in mind that i am always thinking about you and i will hold on to that

love in my heart till death do us part honey. yesterday my time was kind of hectic for me as well. i had a
call from the insurance company and decided to see them and know what has been going on with my

items. they said they called me to checked on me and gave me an ultimatum for 2 weeks and after which
my items will be kicked out from the company. Thou as a man,i don't have to be surprise and i believe
anything that comes to a man he should be ready to face it or rather i am equal to the task. while i was
coming back yesterday from the company honey,so many things was running through my mind,

1, i'm i the first that has entered into this mess?

2, Have not met a woman and yet she sacrifice her time and money for me? what do i need to do to prove
that i love her? i'm the kind of man who love showing Appreciation, because i believe Appreciation is an
Application for me.God has a reason while all this stress and things are happening to me.

3, lets Assume my daughter are no more God forbid. what would have come out of me? well
God be God, i don't know what would have come out of me honey but i believe there are reason's/cases
while things happen in our life. you never can tell, maybe you are a living Angel. Or maybe i have been
chatting with a Spirit honey. Are you for real honey? because it's strange to me that finally i have found
the perfection of my heart and soul. Finally the waiting was worth it. finally the time is over to say will
you date me? so many things running around my head and thoughts and felt like a man and went
directly to bed after reading your mail. you are God bless,a woman of substance and i believe our
coming together is never by accident but by divine purpose.

Honey about your state of mind and what you think about your self honey, i knew you to be a very strong
and vibrate woman honey and as such there are occasions where our problems are bigger than what we
think baby,Thou i have not really experience such before but i believe the less you think about your
problem and make some decision 5 for your self makes things look bright honey. You are heaven sent
and look at me for instance,i have a huge big problem here and with your intervention everything went
right and soft in a twinkle of a time. it's life we just have to think positive that everything will be
fine,because even the Rich still cry and they look forward in resolving their own worries as well.. i love
you so so much and nothing on earth can change that love for you honey.lets Hope we meet in person
soon and Hopefully you will testify to what have been saying all along.

I am passionate about you as well my love,just that sometimes i let my worries take hold of me not to
type to you and let you know what i feel for you my Iove.l think about the kind gentle soul that you have.
The way you know me already. It's like you have known me forever. The way you see the real me and you
accept me for the person I am. I imagine what it would be like to have you closer. I imagine always
having you with me. I wonder how I would feel to look into your eyes. Would I just melt away? I wonder
what the future holds for us, But i know it's very bright and cool. I wonder it! will go crazy while you are
away lol.
There are so many things running through my mind. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind. I feel amazing when I
see your pictures. I feel like I can do anything,Most of all I feel thankful to God for you!!!,l have
tried a Billion times to put intowords how I feel for you. It‘s so hard to describe such an intense emotion.
I knew from the day we start talking, that you were meant for me.
Honey there are so many expressions of our love: the gentleness of the way you've touched me, how a
smile lights up my face when I hear your voice, and how my body responds to your voice, how happy
I'm when I'm talking to you -you make me who I'm. There was a huge void in my life until you came
along. I thank God everyday for leading us to each other. You complete me. I think back to how empty
my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I can't wait to spend forever with you.You
are my life, my love, my soul mate, my heart, and my reason for breathing. i love you, with everything I
am. Love always, As the days pass, my love for you grows more and more everyday. When your telling
me that you love me, I feel better for who I am because I got you everyday. All my life was a disaster, but
when you appear in my life, my disaster turn into happiness because you appear.
I believe in you, your the light in my deepest darkest hour, your the key to my very soul, you are my
saviour when i fall. In your arms I found my paradise. As 10,000 years would past, I would fall in love
with you again. You are my only chance for happiness, ifl lose you now I know I would die. If I can't
have you, I don't want nobody else baby , your more than a woman, more than a woman to me,l love
you.
You speak what I feel and to know that the intense emotions run the same through me as they do you. I
can not explain what is happening between you and l, I just know that there is a reason for why we are
here and if it is for each other, then I will not let go. its amazing that you think the way thatl do for l have
had the most unhappy 5 years of my life and for some reason the events of today have taken me to you.
If this is what love is, then may I feel it forever, for it fills me with want and desire again and for that I am
truly thankful . well baby ,i will type more as my c*ck is coming up and try to answer your few
questions honey kisses and save appointment with the Doctor honey kisses my love.
Warm regards,
Robert.

=

GOOD MORNING MY TIME BABY

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Fri, Jul 4, 2014

Hello My Sweet
When I talk to you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me
a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have
touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend
the rest of my life loving you.
Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know ifl will be able
to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when l was lost. You have been
my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you are here, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. i could
sit here and try to tell you just how I feel honey, but I can‘t find the words other than I am ecstatic we met
and have gotten together after all we've gone through.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will
stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the
day that we can join our lives together. I want to lay next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I
want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your
everything, because you are everything to me.
I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you
need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us honey and i will love you more and more even
beyond your imagination. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby
Your Darling husband,
Robert.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:28 am

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 15, 2014

Good morning honey ll!
Hmmm i'm so happy to write to you again this lovely morning after a bit of several weeks from no mails
from the end. i want you reassure you of my love for you and what you mean to me. you are my world
and sunshine and i cant stop loving you.despite the hard time,i am glad we are having a fulfill life and
friendship.i can't stop thinking about you and the lovely time we are going to spend together. For the
first time i have every reason's to smile,laugh and know that someone out there love me for me and i will
her in return. i am so Glad you had a special time out there on Sunday. it feels so Good been in the
presents of the lord. well i believe someone can describe me in the following ways smiles...caring,heart
warming,loving,passionate and most of all i love you so so much. i want to do all and everything with
you. sometimes life takes us to places we don't even expect our self to be. God be God,this week i will
be home for Good...
well honey so far so Good talking about perfect it! honey i believe no one is perfect.To put it bluntly,
perfectionism is a hoax baby. We cannot be perfect! Yet many well-meaning people continue to strive for
this unattainable goal. They want to exceed expectations at work, at home, at church, in sports, in
hobbies, in physical appearance-and the list goes on. They have some how convinced themselves that
to be acceptable requires them to measure up to a personal or societal standard of perfection. Honey a
perfectionist mindset brings stress and can only lead to discontent and frustration. Perfect minds often
involves raising the bar to absurd heights and striving in our own efforts for something that only God
can do.Hope i did not talk to much my baby ,i love expressing myself as you have known.
Honey i will miss him as well and no problem he can also 'stay and live with us.he is also my grandson
and don't forget that.i am Glad that he is happy for us honey.sometimes some kids are difficult to
please.especially when you want to prove how you love and care for them,they believe it's not the best
and they no it all. rather still sometimes they act funny.sometimes irrational kids are something else.you
can't predict their motions not until you come close and understand how they feel about what you done
to them. well i believe can stay and live with us as long as he is happy. Today baby i spoke to my
daughter and also send them an email and inform them of my recent development,i believe in God that
something new will happen very soon. i love the fact that God brought us together for Good and since
the very first day i noticed you are the love of my life,i can't stop thinking about you. i can“t sleep,i just
move here and aboutjust to make sure i get Home honey,ohh i love you deeply because i see a great
future in your eyes.Love is indeed a beautiful thing and now i believe with you i can define love.i love
you and i will always do love you and nothing can change that and not even my daughter or son.
So far so Good i am Glad for everything,he as been faithful to us and i believe in due time we will meet
to part no more. i love you so much and i will also do.God bless you my darling wife and Good
morning.
His Follower's
Robert.

=

Good morning honey... Bank details

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Wed, Sep 17, 2014

Bank Name: Capital City Bank
Bank Address:350 N Temple Ave, Starke, FL 32091
Account Name: Brenda .L Wiggins
Account Number: 230790XXXX
Routing Number: 063100688.
Thanks honey and God bless you, still parking off my luggage just to make sure that i don't leave
anything behind. Robert.

=

Good morning honey

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 22, 2014

Good morning my love,
You, me and us are the best thing that has ever happen to me honey. I bless the day we connect and i
know we are heading there. i believe you still very much asleep andi want you to always rest honey. it
helps the brain to think faster than our imagination. i know you have gone through a lot of stress lately
and i don 't want to add to it,ratheri want to hold you close and love you still the end. i see our future and
i am happy to think about it more and more. i see your beautiful smiles,our lovely kids and our well
wisher's. i see a happy life.
Been out all day, just came ac cross a new friend whom i spoke to and he told me about his own story
and life experiences. i though for a while and i said thanks to God,he has made it for us to come this far
and i believe he will never let us down. he was bitterly explaining his own experience and what brought
him to Malaysia. well God is God and he is not man. his name is James, tall and a bit slim. she told me
how he met his girlfriend and as time passed by they fell for themselves...but finally the young girl
stabbed him on the back and took away all he has labored for. Human's are heartless and i pray to God
that it's never going to be our portion in Jesus name Amen. one thing is to be alive to see your wicked
ones and another thing is to act and make our wrongs right even when we are going to the wrong
direction.
i miss baby as well honey and i think about how lonely you would become sometimes and i said to
myself no,i need to always stay online with you,so that you won 't feel it that much. i understand the
presence of company,someone that will make you cry,smile and happy. it's life we all need one and i am
so happy having you as my love and one and only.i love and miss you so so much honey and Heaven '3
can bear me witness. You will always be my companion honey and i will send some pix along side and
see what old people keeps themselves company.
Grrr what else again do i have to say ll!
OK about me hmmmmm think i love very much andi can 't imagine life now without you.Kayla's
says she own's you a lot and can 't wait to meet you. she called not quite long and i told her that we are
both waiting for cards to be clarify that we can 't accept the fact that the cards comes in bit of 200
dollars..well life is Good. manager and his wife are having misunderstanding. God bless and help this
family like he has been blessing us.baby are you up from bed. GE T UP I T'S MORNING AND YOUR BOBBY
WANNA BATH YOU AND KISS YOU SOFTLY LIFE THE FLOWER’S THAT GROWS INSIDE A SEA. they
look fresh and bright because of sufficient water and sunlight. That is how i want our love to grow. we
will grow and grow till the end. one thing is sure honeyi will never let you down. i will always keep on to
my words and make sure you feel happy and comfortable. thanks for the time reading and also writing to
me.i love you andi will always do. God bless you Robert.

[2 attachments 128K]

=

robert butler <robertbutler380@gmail.com> Fri, Sep 26, 2014

Thanks my love,this is so lovely honey...OMG you are a blessing honey and i will always love you till the
end.kisses

=

Your Darling Husband

robert butler <robertbutler880@gmail.com> Thu, Oct 16, 2014

Hello my beautiful Damsel ll!
How are you this lovely evening your time??? it's always nice writing to you, telling you new things
about Iife,nature, work and anything you want to know,i miss all of that smilesso far so Good our
problems have finally gotten to an end and i am deeply impressed by your love, care and affection by
standing with me all through my difficult time. indeed you are more than a wife, woman and a role model.
Today i sat down and i ask my self one question, what do i need to do to make you happy, i though for
a mins and i said no no no, she need love in return because this woman is not after finances or materials
things,rather love and Affection is the only way to go. baby you proven to be that woman you told me
from the very beginning i mean 't you online and since then you never relented or insulted me,rather
when i was crying and left behind, you cuddled me and wipe out my tears and for this reason i own you
my life,my world and all the love i have to go. you touched me in various places andi will always bless
the day we connect.
Baby loving you will always be part and parcel of me,sometimes i am speechless to say i love you
because i want my action to start speaking now. i love you is an understatement honey,i am ready to
share all i have with you just to prove to you that loving you has been my greatest achievement. what
else can a man do to a woman who open's her heart to a man she loves. well said she will be loved and
cherish till the end.my battery is down and the power point if put out will write more baby kisses.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: ps46823@gmail.com

Unread postby onlyime2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Wow, I was looking at the pictures, there is another picture of him in his tux, quite handsome too facing forward, I don't see that. Do you want me to send?
I wish I would have known your sight before hand. wow.
onlyime2
New survivor

Re: ps46823@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 pm

If you want to add a picture to the topic, you will need to download it from your email account to the desktop first, then "*Add image to post" in the bottom left of the posting window. A post image window will open, to do that.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Previous

Return to Romance scams.