Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Diego F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Diego F.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:17 am

Stolen pictures of Diego F. His stolen images are reported online for being abused in scams since 2009.

mdavies007@yahoo.com

On Zorpia:

Smile, do you have a good day? Your profile quite intrigued me.. Are there any space in your heart for a new admirer presently? I am interesting in knowing what makes your more happier perhaps if I may add more to your happiness or we both added to ,each other cheerfulness and make a life more thrilling for each other?.

Sincerely
Dav

I am single and I am looking for a serious long term relationship and I want a relationship with you as I found your profile loving and admiring . Smile , my name is Dav and what is your name ? I am glad and great that I choose you among all , My occupation is Construction I build houses and repair of roads and bridges and You? What's your occupation

You are so beautfiul and I would like to know if we can chat someday on yahoo ..... You can send me a friend chat via mdavies007@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Dav
53, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 43‑55, in Switzerland.
Single
I am Friendly
My heart look for you desperately, the yearning for brought me to you. I yearn for you from the bottom of my heart , I am ready to give my life for you. Let me embrace your desire and show you the respect you and show you what a success in true understanding loves means with two partner...

Stolen picture used:
dav.jpg
dav.jpg (15.62 KiB) Viewed 638 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.