Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dennisjohnson255@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dennisjohnson255@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 am

Messages on the site:

hello dear. it's my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? . my names are dennis johnson, I am a business consultant here in london, am single with two kids a boy and a girl, i was seprated with my wife for about 2years now, i was introduced to this site by a very close friend of my, I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you.

I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life.

iam romantic, funny and fun to be with. I am loving, caring with lots of passion, I am Artistic, I play guitar and piano , I love Music especially Pop, Soul , Soft rock , live Music and Karaoke, I like Sports ,{Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong} I like Movies {Comedy and a good and a good Thriller} .

I will love to meet a woman that is looking for a serious relationship, a caring and loving woman that knows what she wants, a woman that knows the true meaning of a relationship ,a woman that is ready to be in a relationship. I read your profile and I really wish to indicate my interest though I'm not always on this site,

But I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fire place with you by my side. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.

I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write to me or send your email address direct at my private email address
(dennisjohnson255@yahoo.co.uk) please do not write me on this site, write me on my email address so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self. I will send you my pictures on your private email box. Hope your understood? Thank you i wish you nice day, i hope to hear from you soon.

dennisjohnson255
male - 40 years, London, United Kingdom
Company Rock View Corporations
Profession Financial adviser (Salesperson)
Hobbies singing, Reading travelling and meeting people
Active since 10 January 2013.

The pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2011.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dennisjohnson255@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:29 am

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.