Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidjames4513@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davidjames4513@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:07 am

Hello, Just dropped this message to say hi to you. actually my name is David James am from London, presently not in town due to the nature of my job i will be leaving for a trip in a couple of days i am an Engineer and i take contract jobs, I am here for a serious relationship with which I could create a family. I very much wish to have a family,i want to be a loving father and a diligent man in the house,and would love to get to know you better.you can add me on my yahoo at davidjames4513@yahoo.com so that we can have a very good conversation with each other.hope to hear from you real soon.have a blissful day and God bless

Profile elements:

jamesdavid1970
male - 42 years, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Active since 21 January 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidjames4513@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:08 am

Online activity:

On Facebook,
David James
Lives in Liverpool
Widowed
Male
Joined Facebook January 18, 2013.

i am an engineer by profession who is God fearing and straight forward,love having fun during my leisure time... i am a total gentle man by nature and will love to make new friends on this social network and see how far it takes us.. God bless you and thank you

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidjames4513@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 am

On Tagged:
David J, 44
Since: January 31, 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.