Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

banabas_k@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

banabas_k@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:46 pm

On AR:

So sorry to infringe on your privacy, and i'm sorry i'm new here and i don't know much about the site just jump in to try my luck, Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words,do you care for a chat??Hope to hear back from you sometimes you look beautiful nd charming..i wil like to know more abt you if you dont mind.can you kindly email me at banabas_k@yahoo.com so we get to knw more abt each other..

banabas - Age :56

The email bounced.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

banabas1121kelvin21@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:47 pm

New message on the site:

Oh honey..i m so sorry for that..i dnt even knw wht happened..this is my other email(banabas1121kelvin21@gmail.com)u can reach me from there

Email:

can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ... i love to go out with the love of my life to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat aof Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...I am just an average man who enjoys life and likes to have a good laugh. I look forward to spending time with a lovely woman who will spoil me and finding new things to do. I will hit the nightlife once in a blue moon but prefer to do things like meet new people, play tennis, watch football, (huge ARSENAL fan) catch a good movie and hang out with friends. I will say that I am the type of person that is what you see is what you get.

so tell me more about you nd we start from here

Header:

Return-Path: banabas1121kelvin21@gmail.com
sender IP is 209.85.160.68 - google ip...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: banabas1121kelvin21@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

On affectionatelyasia and FMF:

Name banabas1121
Details 56 years old (Aquarius), Male
Location cheasa United Kingdom

I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship,

On dateanaustralian:

banabas1121
Sex: Male
City: sydney
Province: New South Wales

Education: phd in marine

On flirtinasia:

banabas1121
I am a: Man, 53 yrs.
Seeking a: Woman

On mydailyflog:

banabas kelvin aka banabas1121
55 year old, man from Singapore

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.