Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

prettydiamond98@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:50 pm

prettydiamond98 Profile: Looking for a serious man for a serious relationship..View Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am a fun lady i like to read and write mostly i am good at writing long sentences with my love

About Me
I am kind, purposeful, caring, attentive, friendly, cheerful. I have a calm character and I can find a common language with any person easily. I am very vulnerable, loyal, sensual and romantic girl. You can add me on Yahoo at prettydiamond98

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sexyrita29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 am

Message on the site:

How are you doing with life and living.

Am doing good nice to meet you,I'm here looking for someone to settle down with for a serious relationship..

How are you doing with life and living So far, I must admit that I am very serious in my search and do not like to play games.I want to find my soul mate who will also be my best friend, a loving husband and a person with a loving heart that needs to be loved.if you are more serious to know more about each other i hope you can give me your email address now..

Welcome my dear if you really want us to no more about each other you can email me on SEXYRITA29@YAHOO.COM nice to meet you..

Profile elements:

sexyrita29 Profile: I always try to be in harmony with the surrounding world.I am purposeful and sincere, caring and respective, love life and would love to create a family.
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Location: New York, New York, US

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cristianahumble@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm

cristiana Profile: hiView Comments
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Washington, District Of Columbia, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
i am looking to meet a man who will love and care for me thank you

About Me
i am 32 years single not married and my name is Christiana and i am looking to meet a man who will love and care for me and you add me at cristianahumble@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: sexyrita29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Email:

How are you doing with life and living so far, I want to see a cheerful man near me. I'm just a simple and loving person. I'm the kind of person who's loving, caring, friendly, smart, helpful, understanding and has a good ..There will be no more problem if you give your love to me,Am not getting younger any more,I was introduce by a friend of my to fish meet fish,I hope to hear from you,Nice to meet you..

Header:

Return-Path: <sexyrita29@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.215.54]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.169.609
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 41.218.215.54
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovelytanko11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 am

Feedback form #663

What name did the scammer use?: tanko
Scammer's email address if you have it.: lovelytanko11@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: tanko talhassan
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: gahanna legion accra
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: POF
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: i gave her my email address
How much money did they demand?: 1410$
Name you were told to send the money to. : tanko talhassan
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: gahanna legion accra
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 233542724481 and 303 500 7291
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no vedio chat
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: She still calls and textes me tying to catch her in a lie so i know who to report
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: She will tell you if you love her send the money Western union so her uncle can go to the village people to have a tradion cermony then she will be put on a plane you are married she will come to be with you in the united states
Attachments
Tanko.jpeg
Wayne

adiza.love30@yahoo.com - adizalove300@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 pm

On FMF:

Hello, how are you doing well I am adiza by name new to this i am single , never marred have no kids and also I am here looking for my soul mate to share my life with and it lead to married , also seeking for a honest, caring , loving , truthful , loyal and Faithful man to share my life and also if you are interested in me and like to get to know more about each other and share pictures if possible ...This my yahoo account that you can contact me :
Yahoo ID : adiza.love30@yahoo.com

E-mail address : adiza.love30@yahoo.com
I am online now waiting for you .. Have a Blessed Day , adiza.
AND THIS MY GMAIL ADDERSS TO (((( ADIZALOVE300@GMAIL.COM ))))

Profile elements:

adiza30 Profile: am looking for my soul mate
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Zodiac Sign: Aries
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

happylove2363@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

annlove2363 Profile: I am looking for Real loveView Comments
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: United States

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
loving and honest man..............i am willing to meet a caring

About Me
I am Ann and i am 33 year of age and i am single and i am from Florida and i work in the book shop

lkj2p7q0-el7-0-mjxtxvd.jpg
lkj2p7q0-el7-0-mjxtxvd.jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 20399 times

Hello goodevening.How are you doing today?I am ann by name and 33 years of age and single looking for my soul mate.....This is my YAHOO happylove2363@yahoo.com you can email me the or GMAIL happylove2363gmail.com just email me the i will responde to you......Hope to hear from you soon.......
Wayne

anitaboakye21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 am

jeywess Profile: loveView Comments
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Sales
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
basketball

About Me
I am Single, Good looking, Fair Female, well build, about 132lbs solid, 170cm in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i dont hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I man and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart.

Hello dear how are you doing today? just stop by to say hello and also tell you that you have a lovely profile i will be glad if we can get to know each other.. here is my email address you can send me an email so that we get to know more about each other. anitaboakye21@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Wayne

oliviaholly11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Chat with me on Skype at olivia.james76 write to me about yourself to my email at oliviaholly11@yahoo.com and also send me your pictures so we can get to know each other better

Possible BM scammer.

BD 18 Nov 1985

From London, Englan, UK

About me cool
Attachments
2.jpg
Wayne

Re: cristianahumble@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 am

On Person:

humble
State/Region: France
City: Canada

Stolen picture used:

Real face on Facebook:

Farouk Umar aka farouk.umar.9231
Joined Facebook November 2, 2012

Messages from his wall:

December 4, 2013
I CHOP HIM AND HE WANT TO KILL HIM SELF I CHOP HIM 5000$ HE WANT TO KILL HIM SELF
- comment for a picture with an old man pointing a gun to his head

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.