Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dennis_brown101@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dennis_brown101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:56 am

Screen name: KISSME50
Slogan: SEEKING FOR TRUE LOVE, BEST FRIEND AND SOUL-MATE
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: dennis_brown101@yahoo.com
IP: 192.227.139.106

Originating IP: 192.227.139.106
Originating ISP: Colocrossing
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

I'm an easy going Man with a kind and gentle heart full of love..I love to travel and would love a partner to travel with me. i am a nice and caring man and i am also easy to talk toI am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Daughter. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?!I love traveling, going on unknown adventures, and trying something I thought I never would. I'll try anything once, well, but fun none the less! I take Im searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!

1.JPG
1.JPG (19.21 KiB) Viewed 786 times

The email address is used online with other person picture, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23795.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.