Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenarichard11@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elenarichard11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Elena
Female / Single
30 - Atlanta / United States

logan
I want to find a successful man, who loves me and respects me, who has clear goals and dreams.
About Me
I enjoy nature, meetings with friends. I like to go to theaters, cinema, and of course like traveling. I also enjoy going in for sport. I enjoy listening to good music, and good reading, good movies. I adore sea and try to visit it almost every year, only there I can really relax and enjoy my vacation. I am a young and modern woman, I love life and would like to enjoy it together with my right near and dear man. I would like you to come in to my life and fill it with bright colors and let me feel even more how wonderful life is. I love music and dances, flowers and sea, I love pets. I would be happy to give all my love and heart to my darling one and only. I prefer truth always and don’t like artful people
Looking For
I would like to meet a serious, clever and intelligent man. A strong man with a strong will with whom I will be able to feel myself weak and at the same time the most beloved, the most desirable, and the happiest lady. I want to find a reliable man who will be like a strong column for me and who will share all the joys and sorrows. I want him to be active enough, because I am active as well and I want my man share with me some of my hobbies. I want to create with him our small world full of trust, mutual understanding and of course love. I am ready to tie my life exactly with such man and to give all my love and me to such a man. I have a good life in USA, would like to live here with my husband, but if my husband would like to live somewhere else, it will not be a problem.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Practical Nurse
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

How are you doing? Am Elena by name... Well am looking for a mature, caring, honest, trustworthy man that' ll love, respect and be faithful to me with all sincerity, so have you got all that? That really matters to me a lot because I've been through a lot and have had both bad and good sides of relationship, so i know and I want to be sure, because i don't want to get hurt anymore...not here to play games...sorry i don't come on here much and sorry i don't chat cos I'm always busy at work but if you send me a mail in my private email elenarichard11@yahoo.com I'll definitely reply...
Attachments
elena.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.