Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetellen2001@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:44 pm

sweetellen23 Profile: AM LOOKING FOR MY HALF TO COMPLETE MView Comments
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Melborne, Victoria, AU

dating
Share Link:

Private Message sweetellen23 Now! Instant Message sweetellen23 Now! Add sweetellen23 to Your Favorites Send sweetellen23 a Gift!

Rating: View Comments
Rate sweetellen23 from 1 to 10 hearts. Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
also loves and appreciates being treated the way a man should be treated. a man who is able to communicateand be honest at all times and in all things. one who is caringand have a good sense of humor is a must. love starts as an attraction to another and grows with mutual respect. someone who cares deeply about my well-being and who in turn is cared for by me as deeply. he is willing to talk out problemscommitteddreams and desiresdrivenfocusedi am looking for one man who appreciates the woman he is involved withintelligentlaughter and tears but mostly to share lifemotivatedpassions wonderful journey. if yousensualshare concerns and also be willing to compromise at times. someone to work through life�??s difficult times and share all things with...tendernessve read this far...thank you for taking the time to read my profile.warmth

About Me
I never really imagined myself using online dating but you work through your time being, have a little too much fun holding out for Mr right and here you are. I look like my pictures, love my family, am gainfully employed and smell good. I am intelligent, fashionable, sensitive to others, well mannered, a good provider, have great values, am personable, sexy and grounded and want the same in a significant other. I'll always hold the door for you and don't do drugs, unless you count green tea. Being single is fine and I certainly don't think that one should be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship but life is too short to go through alone and being in love is the best. I am open to finding that and if i find it via the online model, it would be convenient, like ordering relationship take out. :) I won't be too detailed on my dating resume as I think it will be a bit more interesting to get to know the specifics through conversation, no? I'm assuming what I am saying will click with someone I like on here, but who am I kidding we all look at the pictures first and sometimes you just fall for who you fall for and all rules go out the window.
hope you can decode it,sweetellen2001// at//hotmale //dot//com ("sweetellen2001"at"hot"mail"dot"com") /////// sweetellen2001 aaaatttttt hooottttmaleeee doootttt coooommmm ///sweetellen2001//at///hot//ma//il//dot//com/////

Attachments
lse1nyi7-8zx-0-mwzgion.jpg
lse1nyi7-8zx-0-mwzgion.jpg (18.04 KiB) Viewed 734 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.