Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 pm

On AR:

I viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you,I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between

two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way".i have been on this for site in search of my Soul & Dream Mate, Lover, Wife and Life Companion and When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email, so i want you to get back to me with your email address so that we can send mails to

each other and then chat online and then we can get to know each other much more better and see may be we can be best of friends and even more than a friends , who knows...

Have a Nice day.

Ssgt Daniel.

my email address is ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you soon axxx..

Profile elements:

daniel sartor
Male / Divorced
49 - New York / United States
Current Location Chicago/ United States

Create Date 22/06/2014 13:49

Slogan
Looking for my real and eternal Soulmate

I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan . I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read may inspire you, deture you, make you sad, or even anger you. But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father . I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living your life the best that you can with the tools that are giving to you. Treat others as you would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there's no use in getting excited if you can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days are great, but rainy days make me feel alive..

someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy...

Profession military
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests love to spend time with my partner and watch sport..
1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.jerrysartor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:45 pm

The stolen picture used is reported online since 2012 for being abused in scams. At that time he was Jerry Sartor, sgt.jerrysartor@yahoo.com, using a Nigerian IP. The fake profiles using the same stolen pictures and identity are still active:

On FB:

Jerry Sartor aka jerry.sartor.5
Studied at Ashford University
Past: asford
Lives in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
From Phoenix, New York

Followed by 2 people
- using a BlackBerry Smartphone
Joined Facebook December 29, 2012
He stopped using his FB in August last year, but he is back on the profile since February 12, 2014...
2.jpg

3.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.jerrysartor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 pm

On idating4you:

Jerrysartor(51) - Phoenix
Trustworthy
Am sgt.jerry Sartor,am a USA army.Am a widowed,I was born in Arizona.am a kind of person that show love and care.

On adult sites:

Jerrysartor
male (51) from Phoenix, Arizona looking for female, male.

I'm smile with a handsome good shape,black eyes.i grew up with the old fashion ways and values.i believe in the

true gentle ways.i did not like noise,I'm looking for something long term and saviors.i hate these stupid games

people play,most often for me.it happens the same way people just use me for my kind heart and generous nature.i

believe in upfront honesty...i always admire pretty so much.....one of my favorite things i love to do is singing

and watching artiste performance.i love to cook,especially for that special one,of course i haven't found any yet

but still searching...well i am not sure,what else you want to know.but i am honest so just ask.

4.jpg
4.jpg (35.5 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

5.jpg
5.jpg (31.55 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
Its good to hear from you and I'm glad that you write me back because I really wanna get to know you and chat with you everyday so that we can get close to each other and develop strong and great feelings for each other by chatting everyday and i hope to hear more from you xxx.
Meanwhile,i will like us to meet online and chat so that we can get to know each other much more and get to understand each other my dear..so let me know when you will be able to come online and chat with me..I will be waiting to hear from you dear because I really love your emails and it touches my heart because it makes me know how serious you are regarding us and I want us to continue more and more my dear xxx.
Will be waiting to hear from you..

God bless you,

Ssgt Daniel.

Header:

Return-Path: ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com
Received: from [67.212.188.13]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014
Reply-To: ssgtdaniel sartor <ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 67.212.188.13
Originating ISP: Singlehop - IT hosting company and services provider...
City: Chicago
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Email:

Okay xxx i am divorced and i don't wish to talk about this issue because my ex is a devil and an unfaithful type and the most painful aspect of it is that she took 60 percent of my properties when we divorce and thats why im always careful in choosing woman..yes i have a son named david who stays with my sister while am away and i a think i have told you the kinda woman im looking for in my first email when i told you more about me..i said am looking for a faithful,loyal,honest and God fearing woman who is very much loving and caring and does not do underrate one or disregard one and a woman who is gonna trust me and im gonna trust her too..so when are you gonna be abe to come online and then we can chat because we ought to be asking this questions from each other while we are chatting and not messaging each other like this..so let me hear from you soon dear...you take good care of yourself for me and have a nice day..

Cheers,

Ssgt Daniel..

Header:

Return-Path: ssgtdanielsartor@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.220.69.174]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.220.69.174
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.