Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anthony Willis

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anthony Willis

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:44 am

Stolen images of Anthony Willis, British actor (starnow.com).

christophersmith757@yahoo.com

On FMF:

Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday,so I have been thinking hard about how to make mine stand out..I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I ??m christopher smith from LA, I am a very sensual, optimistic and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the sophisticated smile of an angel and you are just one. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there. better still come catch me online @ yahoo Instant Messenger chat and here is my yahoo Messenger screen name; christophersmith757 ? .kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok..Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!.christopher

Profile elements:

christophersmith757 Profile: HELLO,AM CHRISTOPHER AND AM NEW HERE,SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the rest of my life with, All i need on here is someone being sincere to make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engolfed with misery and
loneliness,I watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best
I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, Writting Poem, Dinner and Going to church as well

1.jpg
1.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.