Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

albertoroberto_80@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

albertoroberto_80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:57 am

On AR:

2x
I really never do this, but your profile just made me want to talk to you, which I imagine you get a lot. A penny for your thoughts?

Alberto.

Hi xxx thanks for written back to me, please if you don't mind tell me little about yourself and what are you looking for on here? Hope to read from you soon. Alberto

Looking for a honest woman that knows what a Man needs..please if you don't mind can you send me your email so i can write more about myself so we know more about each other...what do you think about that?

Thanks for your message, You can write me on my Email: albertoroberto_80@yahoo.com hope to read from you soon.

Profile elements:

Albertoroberto
Male / Divorced
54 - Miami Beach / United States
Current Location Johannesburg/ South Africa

Create Date 09/06/2014 23:05
Slogan Hello

I am looking for a companion to share my love and the love of family. Someone who enjoys the outdoors,hunting,fishing,camping,hiking,a good cup of coffee and conversation around the camp fire.I enjoy sports and going to sporting events, especially football and baseball ( Go Broncos & Rockies Im looking for a trusting loyal and honest person that will be my best friend for ever through thick and thin.I like to play golf and would enjoy someone who plays or is willing to learn. I also enjoy travel and going to warm sunny beaches. If this sounds like a match for you? Lets get together and see where it leads.

Looking for a honest woman that cares and understand what a man his to her.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Architect
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
alberto.JPG
- stolen picture of Richard C. Source for the picture: the real owner LinkedIn profile

a1.JPG
a1.JPG (10.3 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.