Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harpermarcus91@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harpermarcus91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

On AR:

Good day, I'm Marcus just wanna compliment your gorgeous look and what i read on your profile. If i have the chance to express my feelings for you, I will not hesitate to establish and ideal relationship that will be base on trust and real love , cos i want an understanding kind of lady who knows what love is all about and can give me real love and cherish me, with that we can go a long way. What I've learn from my past relationships,is that sometimes beautiful doesn't count much, but when you are in real love you will want a relationship that will lead to eternity and you would not want to come out of such relationship. I want to chat with ya cos after reading your profile i understand that the both of us share the same sense of humor and i can relocate for the right woman so please feel free to Text me on 2183097793 i will be glad to hear from you soon . Or email me .harpermarcus91@yahoo.com Marcus.H

Profile elements:

Marcus H
Male
Current Location Manassas/ United States
Create Date 23/06/2014 23:26
1.JPG

+12183097793:

Zayo Bandwidth Landline in East Grand Forks, MN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harpermarcus91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 am

On Facebook:

Marcus A Harper
Studied at University of Illinois at Chicago
Past: Whitney M. Young Magnet High School
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Poznan, Poland
Active on MeetUp.
Joined Facebook June 23, 2014.
hp1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.