Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

colesmith_145@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

colesmith_145@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 am

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are reported online for being abused in scams since 2008.

On AR:

Nice profile, how are you doing? I view your page with so much interest in you if we get to know each other more better, please do write back with your email address so that I we give you all my details including my pictures. Thank

colesmith_145@hotmail.com hope to read your email

Profile elements:

Cole
Male / Single
42 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location Johannesburg/ South Africa

Create Date 22/06/2014 18:51

Slogan
i am looking for a good and honest woman

I like to hang out with people who are nice, friendly, fun to be with and does not brag of anything. I also like to converse with people intellectually.

i am looking for someone serious about relationship,love,caring,outgoing,easygoing honest person

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession engeneer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests am interested with a woman
cole.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stanley_stands@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 am

Avatar on Yahoo: the first picture already posted above

On Facebook:

Stanley Smith aka staney.smith.14
CEO & Founder at Enterprenuer
Past: Hotel Management
Went to Sydney Boys High School
Lives in Richmond, Indiana
From South Yarra, Victoria, Australia
Active on okCupid and Tango.
Joined Facebook February 13, 2014.

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marksmith77568@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:55 am

On Badoo with the first picture reported above:

Marksmith, 49
New York, USA
I am a simple man who wants to find his love and happiness in life. what else i can tell about myself? I am fond of travelingvery much. I see my woman as an intelligent, honest, tender woman with good sense of humor... I think people will live together in happiness if they understand each other, trust each. I want to find one strong, interesting man for create relationship and together enjoy of life I love my life and dream to find my second part! I am very passionate
persone! Like travel and communicate with people..

I'm searching for someone that would love completely, looking for the kind of possibility, someone that would truly love for me, looking for someone that would show me true love, looking for someone that would come be my true love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rxgatemike47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:09 am

On MyDailyFlog:

rxgatemike47 aka Micheal Smith
53 year old, man from United States

I consider myself a very tender hearted person. I´m a hopeless romantic that still believes in true love, soulmates, love notes, walks, holding hands, and talking to each other. I believe that two people should be friends, partners, and lovers. I do know how to cook, what an iron does. I like all kinds of foods. I enjoy movies, dramas, action, love stories!! What I seek is a true friend. A woman that doesn´t run away when there is a problem. Who can laugh and cry, likes hugs, and romance. I´m not perfect, and I don´t seek perfection. Give me a chance to get to know you. I have a lot to offer, to the person willing to accept.That special someone would be attractive, intelligent, sexy, romantic, affectionate, caring, funny, confident, and family oriented, LOVES KIDS. Sorry, but they´re an important part of my life, and expect the person im with to accept that. Someone who will work at keeping the relationship alive. Want that feeling of looking forward to seeing eachother after work, and when were away from eachother, we cant wait to go home! Don´t worry, my list really isn´t that complicated! Feels comfortable in jeans and doesn´t mind getting dressed up and going to a nice restaurant. Can engage in some intellegent conversation but also has a sense of humor. Enjoys doing things together, and also has his own hobbies or interests. Don´t feel we have to have everything in common, the things we don´t are sometimes what compliment the relationship,also a woman with senses of humor very hoest,open minded and caring also someone who´s willing to accept and love me for who i´m and that will love kids so much and take them as a mother hun Someone with a Great Heart to Traet a man like a King and make him feel very special,i need a woman that´s very honest and i´ll want the kind of woman i´ll like to spoil with Love and Passion to make her my Queen for life and treat the woman of my Dream with respect and loyality.

I like camping,fishing,cycling,biking,movies,golf,all kinds of sports....like the indoors too but i´m mostly an ourdorsey.,i also like the city life.I take a walk out when the weather´s mild,but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it´s sunny.

On BP:

rxgatemike47 - same picture
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Aries
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lawrencewalker557@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 am

Stolen picture used online:

Real face on Facebook:

Nicodeymons Nico Bills aka nicodeymons
Studied at University of La Laguna
Past: Cape Coast Technical Institute
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Nugua, Western, Ghana

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.