Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Adrian Camacho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Adrian Camacho

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:45 am

Stolen pictures of Adrian Camacho, Mexican politician.

On AR:

How are you doing? I like your profile and I will like to know more about you, I am a 55 years old on David, I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I consider myself sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. Creative, intellectual, positive. I am seeking for a serious true relationship, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with, please because of my busy schedule I am not always at this site so for this reason I prefer we communicate through our email address enable us to know more about ourselves, bellow is my email address write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos,

(geralddavid84@yahoo.com)

David

david - no picture
Male / Single
55 - Bremen / Germany
Current Location Frankfurt Am Main/ Germany
Create Date 19/06/2014 10:53
I am a very happy person, very cheerful, full of life and energy. I consider myself sincere, loyal , honest, very sensitive, affectionate, and true. Creative, intellectual, positive.

I am seeking for a serious true relationship, I am seeking for a woman I will spend the rest of my life with,

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession self employed
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Adrian Camacho

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:47 am

Email:

Good evening dear xxx!

How are you doing? Thanks for your letter,

I am David Gerald, I am 55 years old and I was born in 1959, 01/01/1959, I live in London-UK, but my parents are from Bremen Germany,

I have a son, I am currently looking for a woman whom I can fail in love with and also having a good family someday. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship that will end in marriage, I am an independent businessman, I am into selling of railway equipment and I love my job very much,

Please tell me more about your personal life, and also what is your profession? View the attachment to see my photos, also send me your pictures too,

Waiting for your reply,
Thanks
David

david.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: geralddavid84@yahoo.com
Received: from [80.87.76.1]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 80.87.76.1
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: geralddavid84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:58 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx!

Thanks for your mail, I am sorry for my late reply I have been busy with office and home work, you know how difficult it to be a single parent,

Still more information about myself I am sincere and honest man, as I said my parents are from Bremen, my weight 80 kg, height 180 cm, eyes blue, I have a son who is 14 years old and he is living in the boarding school because of his studies, I live in the city of London,

I am looking for a committed relationship. since after the death of my wife I have always dream to find a woman who will understand what life is all about, I wish to find a woman I can share my happiness with because happiness is something far precious than gold, since the death of my wife live alone I do not have any woman in my life, I need a relationship that is build on trust and joy,

I desire nothing more than to be in relationship that will last until forever dead, my son is the only person that I have for now, I do not have any relative, my parents has passed away, I have my master degree in business administrative and since after my university I have been working independently, I sell railway equipment to companies who want to renovate their railway road, I love my job because through it I have been able to archive a lot since after my university graduation,

I live in my private house with a beautiful garden which I spend much time in keeping clean, I love clean environment, Tell me more about yourself, and also your hobbies, your weight, height, eyes color, hair color,and also send me your pictures,

Take very good care of yourself,
Yours,
David

Header:

Return-Path: geralddavid84@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.66.200.87]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014
Reply-To: David Gerald <geralddavid84@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.66.200.87
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.