Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mikekaraliene954@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mikekaraliene954@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:01 am

On AR:

hello how are you doing?i am here for serious relationship and what about you?i am very interested in you and please give me your email so that i can write you there..mine is mikekaraliene954@outlook.com..i wait for your reply.

Profile elements:

mikeluv954
Male
Current Location Holtsville/ United States
Create Date 18/06/2014 13:21

mike.JPG

The picture has scam hits.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mikekaraliene954@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 am

Email:

thank you very much for giving me your email..i want to know much about you and also pictures of you..later i will tell you mine with pictures of me..
Mike

Return-Path: mikekaraliene954@outlook.com
Received: from BAY178-W35 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 22 Jun 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:29 am

Email:

Hello Sweet One,

Nice talking to you and thank so much for the address, hoping this will lead to some thing productive i mean serious long term relationship or even marriage...Though miles may lie between us for now, we're never far apart, for friendship/love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart because Love is the shortest distance between hearts...lol.... Now this is little bit about myself that you should know for now.. Life is good at this point.... I feel I'm very blessed person...cos i am blessed with good job.... family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health... I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world.

I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for 4years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and make sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, lived or visited almost every country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow i mean future. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast...lol. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever

I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-hearten. By day, I am self employed thus i supply different kind of stuffs to various part of the world.. , I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, exploring the city, and watching movies and playing video game with my lovely son. My musical tastes have broadened over the years, although I still have difficulty appreciating opera. Perhaps because my father used to blast it from the car radio when I was a kid. The radio was always "too loud" if my station was playing Eric Clapton, but it was okay to listen to "Der Fledgeling Hollander" at 110 decibels.i export goods from Germany to Poland,Holland,Belgium every month.... Goods such as washing machines,ovens.micro-waves,
telephones,laptops and many more... And am in Canada because of my goods also over here are very beautiful so i sometimes spend a lot of time when i come to Canada and also the goods sometimes delay me when i come here dear.......i have one son and he is in Ukraine now..

I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dining out. I also enjoy cooking for my family, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients. In addition to Pe Ell, I like Dubai, Paris, San Francisco, and London. Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kids' and i like funny stories, fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection of pets. I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way...? coz i want to make my man the happiest man in life and also i will love to him till the end of the world.i love you dear and also i will end here and wait for your reply.....

regards.....

mike

mike.JPG

Received: from BAY178-W22 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 22 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 am

Email:

ok thank you for replying me and i like the way you are.. I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what..i wait for your reply..please send me a picture of you..

MIke

mike.JPG

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W5 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 26 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Email:

my son is Emmanuel by name loves to play golf and he enjoys chilling` with hi friend/family ,he likes going to the movies,or watching movies in his room ,he likes swimming , fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling,going bowling and also a good cook.also likes to play video game with me and also dancing too...

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W36 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 28 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.