Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fredwalker103@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fredwalker103@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:09 am

On FMF:

hi beautiful
How are you doing? My name is fred, Am a widower with a daughter, Am a
caring and understanding man, Am open to advise and correction. I
must say you got a great profile. Am truly interested in knowing more
about you because i think we have lot in common. Can we connect? I
need the right woman in building a perfect home.

You can drop a message so i can happily tell you more about myself

Please Email# fredwalker103@hotmail.com

Cheers
fred

Profile elements:

fredwalker55 Profile: looking for someone close to my heart
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Libra
My Marital Status: Windowed

I'm a proud father of one duaghter and she is my pride. Now I've got time to have fun on my own again and live like I've never lived before. I enjoy boating, skiing, traveling, and mixing it up with good friends. I love to explore the great outdoors, and go out on the town. I miss cozying up and snuggling under a blanket on a cold winter night with that special someone who wants to be with me.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fredwalker103@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 am

Email:

Thanks for letting me have your personal email address,i feel honored.Your profile did warm my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment cause am interested in getting to know more about you.

A m Originally from Fremont, California, US but based in Atlanta, United States with my daughter, Am a widower as you know in my profile, I was married before my wife died of breast cancer years back, {May her soul keep resting in perfect peace} I got a lovely daughter. Her name is peal, I call her my pride and I love her so much, she doesn't get to travel with me often and stays with the house keeper back home when ever am gone on a job, she likes reading, cooking, biking, shopping and swimming just like myself.

Well , i am currently in United Kingdom, precisely 72 Holloway Road, London N7, I am an engineer who is into building constructions, I build houses, hospitals, bridges roads...etc, I am self employed and i handle my job in contracts which presently have been here in UK for the past three months handling the construction of an Ultra Modern Shopping Mall and my contract job here is due for completion within the next 2 weeks after which i will be coming back which i will really like us to keep close communication while i am here so we can get more acquainted and learn more about each other before my arrival back home in Atlanta, United States.

I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humor. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has all ready put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the
previous ladies I have dated here in the past have always asked for too much and been materialistic because they feel am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great in building a perfect home tomorrow.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

Like I said in my previous email, I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no
connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire
world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I said am going to relocate for the right woman and I meant it, I have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports it, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, all I want is a honest and heart felt woman who wants to leave the beautiful life ahead of us with me. Age weight, size does not matter to me, so my arms are wide open. Please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.
Cheers and smiles

Fred

Header:

Return-Path: <fredwalker103@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU176-W4 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 18 Jun 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Email:

It was really nice receiving your email, I smiled reading it because
i find it interesting and educative, I respected your words and what
you feel. Please be positive and strong in God's grace
because only his grace is sufficient for us all his children, I will
always keep you in prayers. how is your day going? I thought it would
be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of
my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will
give you an idea about the man you are communicating with. However,
i specified them each for easy reading...lol..

You're in my thoughts,

Cheers and always keep that beautiful smile on your face...

fred

Header:

Received: from BLU176-W40 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 20 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Email:

sorry for replying you late , how are you doing? nice to hear from you
you can call me on my cell phone +447087694625 try and give ok

Header:

Received: from BLU176-W37 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 28 Jun 2014

+447087694625 :

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.