Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ellen.wood23@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Ellen Wood
ellen.wood23@yahoo.com

Hi How are u i hope all Is well with u There...
And U can send the Money On My name if u want to....But That Name is My sister That why i use it ...But my real name is....ELLEN WOOD ...so u can send it thru it..But Don't Think in ur mind That i am a Scammer Ok...I am Not and if u Think i am....Just Find someone There to marry Ok...Becoz I am Not going to Beg U to marry me Love is Not By force ...Love Come from Heart And Soul..And if it TrueThat u Love me Prove it...Becoz i can see That some one has Tell U That i a Scam.But Im Not...So if u think so..It all Up to u Now...I am Looking for serious Relationship Not ..A man who will always Make me sad In Life...I am Very disappointed In U..becoz U make ur friends Convince U And want to Change ur Mind from me...I am Not rushing in a relationship and i will never.. Becoz i have been Hurt before Ok...But wotz U ask me I have But I dont have comera to snap it and show U Ok...So if u think i can not do this and Im scam..Just Tell me That i am .. and Leave Ok ...and I'm sure That The almight God will Give me Right Patner..to marry.I will naver rush in a relationship Again!!!! And send my pic That i sent u to me and make sure That u have my Pic...
Thank you
Ellen....
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Ellen Wood
ellen.wood23@yahoo.com

Hello...HH
How are u..? I Hope all is well with U There..
well the membership ID Card u are talking about, I Have Gave it to My Mother...And my Mom had Traveled so I cant send it to u becoz its not with not with me now...She wll come Back 2 weeks Later.. so if u this i am scam.Then Let us End here PLZ..

And yes...i am really Ellen wood...And if u like to come here u can...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 am

Ellen Wood
ellen.wood23@yahoo.com

Ohh Im sorry ..Ok.. U are Just trying to Insult me ..I dont Like That..Let Us End Here Now.. U Can find a new woman Ok.. I am Not A scam.. Ok Sorry Bye for now..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: she is not a scam jejejeej
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 10:09 am

Ellen Wood
ellen.wood23@yahoo.com

Ellen wood is my Name Ok...I am No Body Ok...who im I...? Tell me>>>>>>>
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

goodmatilda95@yahoo.com - goodmatilda95@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 am

Stolen images of teen babe Natalie Sparks.

On FMF:

how are u doing today handsome and if u are interested in me email me at goodmatilda95@yahoo.com or goodmatilda95@gmail.com

Profile elements:

dggfyftytf Profile: love seeker
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I am looking for a man who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest woman with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a man who is the same... A man of his words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodmatilda95@yahoo.com - goodmatilda95@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

On Facebook,
Good Matilda aka good.matilda.14
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Joined Facebook February 7, 2013.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodmatilda95@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Email:

I am looking for a man who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest woman with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a man who is the same... A man of his words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on.

+ one half naked picture, not posted

Header:

Return-Path: <goodmatilda95@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.207.158
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

musah.love11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

On FMF:

Hello handsome
Hi how are you doing?Im Musah,single from Ghana and looking with no kid and a 34 year old girl and new to this dateline.. Im Here Looking for someone who is kind and generous and is willing to have a woman and be in a serious relationship with that nice one...Im self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware and emotionally ..I do have access to yahoo im where we can share some pics more and more over there and have some chat as well and get to know each other much better..My email address is (musah.love11@yahoo.com) cos I dont really come on here cos am new and dont really know much here so if interest email me of add me on yahoo .I will be waiting for your email or im over there now..
Thank you and May God Bless You ...

Profile elements:

caringbaby12 Profile: Hello handsome
Age & Gender: 37 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Im Emmanuella single and looking with no kid and a 32 year old girl and new to this dateline.. Im Here Looking for someone who is kind and generous and is willing to have a woman and be in a serious relationship with that nice one...Im self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware and emotionally...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: musah.love11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Manny Alhassan aka manny.alhassan
Worked at HAIRDRESSER
Gender Female
Joined Facebook March 23, 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: musah.love11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Email:

Ooh that is so nice of U ,My name is Musah but call me Manny and I hope U have read my profile,well am also single but I have no kids,live with mom down here in Ghana and am here looking for a serious man that I can be in serious and long term relationship with,also am 34 year old and a simple hairdresser in this town,will love to know more about U Dear but will love to see some pics of U and here are a couple of my pics also that U can see,hope to hear from U sooner
Urs Manny

Pictures:

Header:

Return-Path: <musah.love11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.133.243]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.133.243
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.