Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

happylisa554@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

On FMF:

how are you ..hope you are fine...i just read your profile and it stole my attention ..and am also innterseted in you so please if you are interested in me please email me on happylisa554@yahoo.com or add me on yahoo if youhave aces to it

tay_n Profile: Lets make a success story
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.

My first date,Wow actually i don't have anything in mind for now since i am new to this internet stuff,But would be nice to meet that wonderful man

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happylisa554@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:41 pm

On Facebook,

Tay Nessa aka tay.nessa.5
Worked at Universal Orlando Resort
Studied at Ashford University
Past: Clemson University
Joined Facebook October 22, 2012

Stolen images used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Happy Lisa <happylisa554@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Email:

am lisa sobani 32 yrs .single never married and no kids and am seraching for a man who will love me ....

Header:

Return-Path: <happylisa554@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.234.154]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 04:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.234.154
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

thresalovefish20 Profile: i am looking for a soulmate and a long term relationship
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Windsor, New Jersey, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
fishing

About Me
my name is Theresa and i am single looking for a soul mate and good caring man who i can share the rest of myt life with on earth and you can add me on yahoo so that you can know more about me add me on freshlady322@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:32 pm

fbvddndgn Profile: single lonely
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion:
Ethnicity: Asian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Business
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
hihow are you doing todayi am single never been married now searching for the man who will care to roll with me in future .. i am new on the site and i hope you dont mind reading my messagemy name is rita pomadorwell you can reply me back if you want to chat more thank you .. my contact email is ritapomadoryahoo.com...

About Me
Hi, how are you doing today, my name is Rita Pomador, i am single never been married now searching for the man who will care to roll with me in future .. i am new on the site and i hope you dont mind reading my message, well you can reply me back if you want to chat more thank you .. my contact email is ritapomador@yahoo.com...
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am

ygfytf Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: West Hempstead, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
f a i t h f u l l a d y 2 g 1 3gmail.comhello handsome how are you doing i really enjoyed reading your profile you sound interesting and ithope to hear from u soon..intelligence and romance. i see my man with sense of humor. i think that there is no better happiness in life than to love and to be lovedr o s e l a r r y 2 g 1 3s hard for me to believe you are single i am really impressed by your profile and i will wish to get to know more about you my name is rose and i am honestly okay with your age to me age is just a number when it comes to finding soul mate what really matts to me is for us to be honest truth worthy and sincere to each other that will make us have good love i am looking for such traits in my beloved as honestyself-confidenceto have secure warm and happy home. this is what i am hoping to find...you can add me on f a i t h f u l l a d y 2 g 1 3yahoo.com

About Me
Hello Handsome how are you doing i really enjoyed reading your profile you sound interesting and it's hard for me to believe you are single i am really impressed by your profile and i will wish to get to know more about you my name is rose and i am honestly okay with your age to me age is just a number when it comes to finding soul mate what really matter's to me is for us to be honest truth worthy and sincere to each other that will make us have good love I am looking for such traits in my beloved as honesty, self-confidence, intelligence and romance. I see my man with sense of humor. I think that there is no better happiness in life than to love and to be loved, to have secure warm and happy home. This is what I am hoping to find...You can add me on faithfullady2g13@yahoo.com

{ faithfullady2g13@yahoo.com }

{ roselarry2g13@gmail.com }

hope to hear from u soon..

nataliesparks.JPG
nataliesparks.JPG (18.79 KiB) Viewed 13512 times
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm

naomilove1 said on 08/09/13 5:14 PM
Hello, Good Morning How Are You doing am Naomi by name single with no kids, your profile is incredible. You have such a nice profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? Love? Joy? Your profile drew me in. I am Naomi and I am single yrs as i said, I am looking for a man who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and phone calls and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested well, I guess I cant tell you every thing for now, but i would like to know if you have any IM or email so that we can use that to contact each other and know more about each other, and see where we are going to end. My yahoo address is trustlove4real@yahoo.com..And will be grade to hear from you soon and am going to reply you soon as i got you massage...have a good and nice day.. Naomi...

4685354_2013_251.jpg
4685354_2013_251.jpg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 13483 times
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 pm

sakinalove said on 29/07/13 8:01 AM
my name is sakina born in Saudi Arabia now in USA I´m simple and kind by nature. I´m understanding, loving, caring and loyal woman. I adore singing and dancing at the same time to ease away my boredom. I like playing volleyball to keep me physically fit. I´m full of passion and energy, I love hanging out with kids so that I may spend quality time with them even in my busiest moment but at least I try to keep them up. I always treat people with understanding and respect ...... what am looking for I´m looking for a man who´s understanding, responsible and hardworking. Someone who can love and accept me for who and what I am. A good man who´s kind and with a big heart. Someone who´s gonna be my partner for life. A man that I will have and hold for the rest of my life. Someone who will stand by me at the end of time. A man who can love me truly, sincerely and unconditionally. A man that will be there for me at the end of time no matter what may happen. IF U ARE INTEREST ADD ME ON YAHOO SAKINALOVE61

SAKINALOVE61@YAHOO.COM

4669745_2013_209.jpg
4669745_2013_209.jpg (22.99 KiB) Viewed 13466 times
Wayne

loveo888@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm

abena2012

hello
am 34years of age.Am new here am single no kids . Am loving and caring and also honest and respectful lady .My profession is hair dressing and i enjoy doing it...I am in Ghana now with my parents and i live with my parents to.The distance may be far but true love can make the far distance a short distance and also ages have nothing to do with love if you will please bare in mind with me.I have been single for 2 years ..this is my yahoo id loveo888@yahoo.com

Wayne

vivianbrown626@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:29 am

On FMF:

A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I dont know and cant tell if that special person is you but I believe it ??s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don ??t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed
'ok so u can add me in yr yahoo messanger so we can meet there and know each other very well ok. will be there to accept u ok.
on this address vivianbrown626@yahoo.com

noragreen200 Profile:
looking for true love and promise to make u happy 4eva
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark ...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.