Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

Unread postby mcfugm99 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:09 am

First time posting ever... Leela Awudu

Don't know what to say...
What name did the scammer use?: Leela Awudu
How old did the scammer say they were?: 33
Scammer's Skype name: mikeleela4ever2
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: just hook up
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: hang out via gmail may be using the name Madam Leela Awudu and using
Email: laila.awuduz@gmail.com
Email: lailaawuduz@gmail.com
Has an uncle Anyass Ibraham Mohammed
How much money did they demand?: multiple money and times from 50 to 200.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : leela awudu
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ghana
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 233207909067
How were you to send the money ?: western union moneygram
mcfugm99
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 am

From a victim in the chatroom: ^^I see you posted just as I was doing the same. :)

Scammer in Ghana, playing a stranded Western woman who needs help. Plane tickets, etc.
Met scammer on dating site, Just Hook Up. Talked for months and payments made to scammer.
Used pictures of Natalie Sparks.

Emails used by the scammer:

lailaawuduz@gmail.com name: Madam Leela Awudu
mikeleela2@gmail.com
mikeleela4ever2@gmail.com

Phone number used: +233207909067
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Jux1love@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Elorm Steward
Female / Single
1977 - Abilene / United States

About Me
I consider myself to be an affectionate, romantic, loving, independent, educated and attractive woman .I'd love to explore a wonderful relationship with an honest and caring man.I'm looking for someone with similar goals and interests. Someone who is intelligent, self aware, confident, outgoing and interested in the world around him. I'd like someone who enjoys a challenge, and is also capable of challenging me to better myself. I'm drawn to someone who isn't afraid of a debate, and won't back down from standing up for himself. Someone who knows how to be a leader, but isn't too proud to follow when it's appropriate. Someone who is both direct and diplomatic, sensitive and strong. Someone with a slightly off beat sense of humor to match my own.I have a great smile,am also sexy bodied, beautiful eyes and I can be pretty damn funny! I love to laugh. I tend to see the humor and beauty in everyday situation. Life can be quite amazing...
Looking For
I'm looking for someone with similar goals and interests. Someone who is intelligent, self aware, confident, outgoing and interested in the world around him. I'd like someone who enjoys a challenge, and is also capable of challenging me to better myself.
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 77
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Profession Accountant
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Games,swimming and reading books
Activities watching movies
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Am Elorm Steward with no kid looking for my life partner to spend the rest of my life with and if interested add or email me on Jux1love with yahoo account now or inbox me your hone number if you have whatsapp...jux1love is my address on yahoo account...

Jux1love@yahoo.com
Attachments
328456.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

love.beauti@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 7:20 am

Screen name: beautilove
Seeking: Marriage
Email address: love.beauti@yahoo.com
IP: 41.215.170.18

Originating IP: 41.215.170.18
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Country of Origin: Ghana

I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded, spiritual woman, i dont hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I man and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lisa_brown10@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:12 am

Screen name: Lisa_brown0293
Slogan: "Lonely lady seeking for Happiness"
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: lisa_brown10@outlook.com
IP: 184.107.33.112

Originating IP: 184.107.33.112
Originating ISP: Iweb Technologies
City: Montréal
Country of Origin: Canada

I am a tender and beautiful woman. I am a feminine, kind, tender and wise. I am romantic, active, curious and cheerful, open-minded and kind. I am very sensitive, a great listener. I have high family values and appreciate honesty and sincerity in any kind of a relationship.

Stolen picture used:
a.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

harrietowusu785@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 am

On DMF:

Hey, My name is Harriet. .. I saw your profile i became interested,.I am single not yet married looking for soul mate i am kind , care,lovely ,attractive, am looking for a Man who is kind and care understand what love is all about. distance or race is not important because i am ready to relocate,my mind tells me that both of us can make it work.so if u are here for the same thing i will like u to add me on yahoo IM so we can be able to chat and know more about each other,Add me on harrietowusu785 at y a h o o d o t c o m

Profile elements:

harriet785
- 36 y/o female
- calforina, USA
- English, English, English
- teacher
- Have no children

I am a slim and comely woman. I am an open, kind, caring and emotional lady. I have a good sense of humor. I am purposeful and responsible. I am honest and fair. I can be serious and romantic. I like to walk on the beach and to have a rest near the sea. The most cherished dream is to find my beloved man and create a strong and happy family.

I’m here to find my soul mate. I believe if two people really love each other, nothing will prevent them. No matter how far away two hearts from each other. So, I need a man who is ready to fall in love irrevocably. The man, who can be tender and romantic, reliable and caring. I dream my man to be confident, strong, responsible and intelligent. He should be sociable and have a good sense of humor. I need a man who has serious intentions and who doesn’t play with feelings. I want to feel weak and in safe with my man.

Stolen picture used:
harriet.JPG
harriet.JPG (18.96 KiB) Viewed 11273 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harrietowusu785@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:09 am

On BP:

harriet785 - no picture
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Libra

On cupidvirtual:

harriet785
37 years old
San Diego, California, United States
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HERE FOR GAMES,BUT MEET SOMEONE TO START A LIFE WITH
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harrietowusu785@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:45 am

Email:

hello thanks for your email u sent to me , i wanted as to chat on yahoo messenger so we can know more about each other and also see each other on webcam as i have one ,am very serious about what am looking for my dear so let chat on yahoo messenger if u dont have one download it and let me know

harriet.JPG

harriet1.JPG

harriet2.JPG

Return-Path: harrietowusu785@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.251.166.123]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014
Reply-To: Harriet Owusu <harrietowusu785@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 197.251.166.123
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

williamserica11026@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 am

On Datemefree:

Hello Handsome,how are you doing?Am Erica,i just came across your profile and am terribly touched with your profile as you sound to be so honest on what you've all said!To be straight...i am impressed with your profile so i had to say hi,hope you won't be against this communication and wouldn't mind to chat with me,I am looking for a man who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well if i may ask are you that Type if you are then let get to know each other well and see what comes out then...Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a wonderful Day.....

Hi nice to hear from you..I only have access to yahoo messenger if you have one let keep in touch there if not too send me a message to my email and i will reply back....williamseri ca11026@yahoo.com..H ope to hear from you back soon.

Profile elements:

EricaWil11062
- 33 y/o Female
- USA, New York
- English, German, Spanish
- Sales Personnel
- Have no children

Stolen picture used:

erica.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

janetwoods05@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:32 pm

woods
Female / Single
27 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
searching for my soul mate...
About Me
I am friendly and sociable person. I like meeting new people and sharing with each other's interests. I am very positive and kind, as well. I always try to bring positive emotions. I think it is good to be an optimist even when you face difficulties. I do my best to achieve goals
Looking For
I do not have an exact criteria for a man. I think for everybody honesty and care are important. I think that it is the base of a relationship. I also hope to meet a serious person who wants a long-term relationship. Maybe it is you? Then write me and tell more about yourself!
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Capricorn

I just signed up and am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a honest long term relationship and also knows how to communicate...I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love.we can share pics and cam if you are interesed in me ..please message me on my private email address....janetwoods05@gmail.com or pleaase ....janetsmithwoods@yahoo.com in my yahoo messenger.......hope to hear from you soon....love and hugs to you.please am very serious and i dont need anyone who will joke with my heart dear... i and i have to go now ..love you...

woods1.JPG

woods2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.