Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pyojas1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: pyojas1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Email:

Hi dear sometimes i do wonder the kind of response you give me cos it somehow show me you probably don't care cos i take my time to send you this messages cos i do and truly care about you and love to meet you but don't know why act so rational to me....I am in love with you and even out of sight it grows stronger...The thought of you is a constant memory i always have and just wish you could come out your shells and feel my love for you....Please drop me your number.....My love,i don´t know what else I can do to stop this "craving" to see you and, at the same time, sweeten the bitterness of these slow and long days; I long to be near you,to hold your hand, to give you a kiss and a hug and to tell you, again, how much I love you!My phone rings and i wish it's a call from you but was not to be but i still keep faith in you.are not enough anymore... I miss you and love to hear the tone of your voice gently touching my ears, instead of hearing it through the long wires.
My love, I want you to know that I can´t get you out of my mind, not even for a minute, be it day or night; my most recurring dreams are the ones that make me feel we are together and make me think, for a brief moment, that the torture of us being apart is finally over!
Yes, I wish the phone would ring again and this time hope you are the one accepting me fully and that you are anxious to receive all my most devoted caresses.
I just pray to God that this waiting does not last too much longer!

Love. I miss you
EMUOBOSA

Header:

Return-Path: pyojas1@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.215.169.85]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Ojanomare Yoma <pyojas1@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.215.169.85
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Email:

My Love,
it's the end of the day and I was thinking about you as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you all my life and I honestly can't imagine life without you now.There will be no looking back,no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go cos the thought of you bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you..Even out of sight you have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love to be with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Every day I wake up thanking God for such a special being and pray for the day you accept me with all of your heart..Sometimes i feel lost and out of touch, but the thought of you make me feel safe. imagining how your voice soothes. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic ..I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed knowing and always pray for when it will be fully reciprocated cos i cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me..I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart and always be here for you when you need me, and i will love you no matter what life brings us. I vow to love you all eternity. I love you babe

Your darling
Emuobosa

Received: from [41.215.170.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.170.59
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Email:

If dust will be the only thing left from my love, my memories will remain to sieve them and the eyes that I dreamed I will frame them inside my soul and I will keep their light in a few tears…If happiness would be scattered I will remember that I swore for nothing in the world to hurt the love from one heart. I will collect all my treasures in my hand and passing it through your hair I will make it bright and free so the sun lights can carry you on the fly where my heart calls you.If I will lose I’ll be glad that I had, if I will win I’ll give what I got and I will never forget that beyond joy and sadness I can always glimpse something to tell ‘I love you.’Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me darling...All that I can offer you is a family and one that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that's what you want.?

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However distance is between us but not in my heart cos i truly love you and desire the chance to be with you and show you how much love i will give to keep you happy and satisfied cos you're the only one that I want. ..Please open up your heart fully for me

Love Always,
Emuobosa

Received: from [41.215.170.42]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.170.42
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Email:

Hi darling,
how are you doing?Only if you could see my feelings for you then you will know how hurt i am with this distance between us..The worst part of all this is that I can’t even send my woman flowers to make things more bearable, because it’ll just make it worse for you, and I don’t want to do that. I just want to make my babe smile.I keep praying and playing songs of love and faith over and over, trying to remind myself that it’s going to be okay, and that I’m going to be the one who gets to fall asleep next to you every night when all this distance shit is done. It’s helping some, but I feel so helpless right now. I want to be take all the angry and the fear and the stress and the worry away. I want you to be smiling all day every day, and I want to know its because of me. Because you’re the reason I smile.
I just love you, baby. So damn much. You know you’re my world. Please don’t ever forget it. You’re the most wonderful, amazing, gorgeous woman I’ve ever met. I feel like I’m home whenever I think about you.
With love
Emuobosa
Happy sunday

Received: from [41.215.169.64]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.64
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Email:

Hi darling,
how are you doing?The greatest day of my life will be that when you give me your heart fully and meet me...Honey i really hate to wait with this distance between us....Darling why you preventing us from fully communicating?You don't want to call and have refused to drop your number...I respect your decision and will always do and i want you to know that i am truly hurt with the space between us..What further words can describe what we have together? For our love to grow,I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You have the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be. Though the sea separates us till that special day, I know we take each breath with every beat, and always together as one.I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my world and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you with all that I am.

Love always,
Emuobosa

Return-Path: <pyojas1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.169.57]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.57
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:05 am

Email:

Hi darling,
how are you?In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I will tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you even out of sight. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart....Please call me
With love
Emuobosa

Received: from [41.215.169.71]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.71
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.