Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pyojas1@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

pyojas1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 pm

On Zorpia:

Knock knock!!! may i come into your world?I bring no flowers nor cakes but prayers to keep you fresh and healthy and love to keep you smiling.So my dear receive my simple gift of Love Wrapped with Sincerity Tied with care and Sealed with blessings 2 Keep you happy and safe all the life long. Have a prosperous year ahead and you know life is beautiful and i will love to share a beautiful garden of friendship with you were love and care will reflect in our everyday lives....Age or distance is no barrier to me..Am strong,loyal,hardworking,caring and positive and will give my all keeping you happy..WITH LOVE,,

Darling if there will be a book regarding on how to understand a woman, I’m sure it will be thick. And will come in a lot of volumes! But I’ll never have second thoughts of reading those just for you.I wanna be truly close to you...With love

Please darling please drop me your number to really ease communication and you will never be disappointed..PLEASE?

Yes my email address is pyojas1@yahoo.com...Darling give me some more attention and you will never be disappointed...Hope to hear from you soon...WITH LOVE

My Love…
Are you ready for our first dance class together tonight? I love doing new and different things with you.Now more than ever before I want to live life well in its full variety and splendor. I want to do everything with you!young-love is the voice under all silences,the hope which has no opposite in fear;the strength so strong.mere force is feebleness:the truth more first
than sun,more last than star..I have a daydream that keeps coming to me,A dream of beauty, of love flowing free.i sense you walking towards me, smiling,radiating with pure love, ever so stunning.When I see you, my heart beats faster;as you come close to me, I feel the thrill.When you touch me, my heart stands still.Then our lips meet, and my body ignites,
Our tongues caress, we reach new heights.Your kiss fills me with passion beyond compare;i ache with desire and my soul I bare.Your fingers are magical and sweet,as they find my fire and touch me deep.It is something truly wonderful that we share.I open my eyes again and realize that daydream is reality..I recognize.you are real, our love is real …you are my dream come true, my dear,and I am so happy with you, my angel.I love you beyond the past. What matters is what happens now and in the future.Mistakes are behind us and forgiveness is in our hearts. What we have hoped for and dreamed of is in our hands. Hold on tight.
WITH LOVE

Profile elements:

King
34, Broomfield, Colorado, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 34-75, in Denmark.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pyojas1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Email:

Hi darling,
how are you doing?It's a pleasure hearing from you....Please tell me whatever you wish to know about me and i will gladly and honestly do and If you must know i do take my time to bring together those lovely word for you because i truly care about you and want to spend the rest of my life loving you and keeping you smiling cos i do care and cherish you more than you can ever imagine...I can't seem to hold this feeling i have for you cos even out of sight it grows stronger.....My Love,there is space between us right now.Stepping back to take stock of things is healthy for both of us.Already i know my feelings for you are even deeper than I thought before and all i can do is hope you are making similar discoveries.there be spaces in your togetherness,and let the winds of the heavens dance between you.Love one another but make not a bond of love rather let it be a moving sea between the shores
of your soul.It has been a wonderful day and now near midnight and time for bed i want to tell you how perfect i believe our love will be and how filled my heart is with you.I want morning and noon and nightfall with you.I want your
tears, your smiles,your kisses…the smell of your hair,
the taste of your skin,the touch of your breath on my face.I want to see you in the final hour of my life…to lie in your arms as I take my last breath.....WITH LOVE

Header:

Return-Path: <pyojas1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.245.67.121]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014
Reply-To: Ojanomare Yoma <pyojas1@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 173.245.67.121
Originating ISP: Egihosting - proxy
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

On google+ as terry jones.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Email:

Hi darling,
how are you doing?Must tell you is a pleasure hearing from you and really do appreciate your presence in my life cos it really lifts the spirit and i will love to hold on forever cos love is never the same day-to-day, just as clouds are unique in every morning sky. Knowing this, and expecting it, makes my love for you ever new and exciting.Each morning and night the thought of you and waking in your arms my heart is reborn.I wanna love you when you’re happy,love you when you’re sad,love you if you’re angry,and I love you if you’re bad.No matter how you feel,i will love you all the time.Oh my sweet,dear baby,i love you all the time.My darling there’s no returning to what was. Whatever happens now always know i love you with an unmatched intensity in my lifetime. The depth of this love has been stronger than any i have known before. It is not possible to love another like this.Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other.....My names are Emuobosa Ojanomare King..Am a single father..I have a daughter and a son by names Erhuvwu 6 yrs and Yoma 3 yrs..Whatever it is you wish to know about me i will honestly tell you cos i truly wanna love you endlessly...Please drop me your number or give me a call cos i truly love to hear the melody of your voice.....
With love.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.89.81]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.190.89.81
Originating ISP: Zain-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Email:

My eternal love,
I really had to write this letter today because I can´t stop thinking about you, even if I try my hardest not to.
much as I know there is not much you can do against an ocean of distance between us, you still don´t seem to leave my thoughts.You are my most constant memory; you are the consolidate passion in my heart, in my body and in every inch of my skin.Now and forever, all I wish is to feel your head on my shoulder even after when the unmerciful signs of time decide to take away that light in your eyes and the strength of your body. You, my beloved will always have the loveliest and most beautiful face and I will always see in your smile the silver lining of my dreams.Please respond honey i have missed you so much

With a kiss from me

Header:

Received: from [41.215.169.11]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.11
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 am

Email:

Hello darling,
how are you doing?It's a pleasure hearing from you...3 questions for you...Why don't you like talking to me?Is it that you don't like or don't ever feel anything for me?Please can i have your mobile number?Darling,love is never the same day-to-day, just as clouds are unique in every morning sky. Knowing this, and expecting it, makes my love for you ever new and exciting and each morning i wanna wake in your arms and feel a reborn heart.I gonna love you when you’re happy,when you’re sad,love you if you’re angry,and even love you more if you’re bad.No matter how you feel,i will love you all the time.Oh my sweet,dear baby,since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest i have ever been and you are sincere, caring,a loving lady, and i wouldn't trade you for the world.I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you..I cherished every moment since the day we met and love you more and more everyday.Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect team, and I cannot wait to be to be with you cos we are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!
Don't worry about the odd times cos i know that we can make it through and get to that place where we will have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for!. Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say............Please give me a chance

Love always,

Header:

Received: from [41.215.170.40]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.170.40
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:47 am

Email:

I miss you deeply!
I wish we were together right now so I could fill you with kisses and tell you a bunch of silly things into those pretty little ears of yours. If only you knew how much I miss you right now, you would surely fly over to give me a sweet kiss and a hug and to reassure me again of your love for me.
How can you miss someone this much? How can such an abstract thing as love absorbs the thoughts of someone as rational as me? Why is love such a powerful feeling? Why do I long to see you and to be with you this much? Am I going crazy? I´m afraid so...
Anyway, to go crazy over someone as special as you is, at least, a sign of good taste; and, contrary to what I´ve said before, it is also a sign of wisdom for I´m sure very little people in the world gather the same special characteristics as you do.
I can´t bear being away from you any longer. When I´m far from you time seems to slow down, the hours become tedious and not even a good glass of wine can me feel better. I fight loneliness against my will but I can´t wait to be with you face to face, and to be able to touch you and kiss you tenderly.
Be sure those kisses will be very special, because you deserve them.

With love. I miss you
Emuobosa

Header:

Received: from [41.215.169.35]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.35
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Email:

Hi love,
it's a pleasure hearing from you and wish to be closer to you and show you how much love i feel for you and always know that if my hands cant reach you i just want you to know you will be remembered in my prayers.I truly do care honey,please give me a chance....Give me your phone number please......Hope to hear from you soon...With love

1.JPG

Received: from [41.215.170.18]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.170.18
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:55 am

Email:

Hello darling,
how are you doing?If I could ask for a wish right now, I would ask to never be far from you because missing you is a terrible feeling and the noble and wonderful feeling of love is just translated into absence and sadness.Having you near, feeling the soft tone of your voice in my ear, looking into your eyes, your skin and your lips touching mine - those are the things that make me feel truly happy. And what makes me the saddest is not having your near, not feeling the warmth of your arms and the comfort of your shoulder, not feeling the joyful sound of the door opening to let you in, not feeling the thrilling touch of your hands in my hair and the glow of your presence wherever you are.
If I could ask for a wish right now, I would ask for us never to be apart because mere thoughts of you all my other wishes immediately come true! Having you close by is all I need to be happy!
So, my love soon i pray and wish you truly give me the chance i seek so we will be together and i promise to be always humble,loyal and faithful and darling please promise me you will never leave because missing someone who is absent is the saddest feeling of all...

Love. Longing to see you....
Emuobosa
+233266386322

e1.JPG

e2.JPG

e3.JPG

Header:

Received: from [41.215.169.10]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.10

+233266386322:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:29 am

Email:

Hello daring,
i need to begin by saying i´m almost dying cos i miss you so much and can't seem to know why i'm not been given a chance. You know, it´s sunny and warm here, but my heart only has light when it comes to my memory the light in your eyes and the sparkle in your smile.
When I think of the hours and hours of flying that separated us, I get the feeling I will suffer hours and hours of insomnia. I need you so badly by my side, I need so badly to feel your caring touch and the sensuality of your kisses, I need so badly to feel your presence, that in some moments, I think that your absence will slowly bring me to some illness.
I can´t wait until this tormenting is over, I can´t wait until I have you really close to me, hugging me, receiving my care, kisses and hugs.
Without you by my side my days are real sad and my nights are terrible. Hours can go by, and I´m still trying to sleep so time will go by faster, so the moment when we meet again will be sooner. I feel better when I dream about you, and that way, I always dream about you. I dream about you, even when I´m awake and I always ask God to make the universe clock faster so you can be quickly by my side.
My love, even far away, even in another hemisphere, don´t ever loose the certainty that I love you and my biggest desire is to meet you and show you how much my love can be....

With a lot of Love and Passion
Emuobosa

Header:

Received: from [41.215.169.55]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Email:

Hi honey,
how are you doing?It's a pleasure hearing from you and i want you to know i always appreciate and my heart gladdens whenever i get a message from you......Darling about meeting which is what i desire most to enable me show you how much love and care i will give to have you close.....Honey nothing in the world is impossible when hearts and minds are put towards it and i know it's possible for us and i love to see it a reality........My eternal love,it's really had to write this letter today because I can´t stop thinking about you, even if I try my hardest not to..Much as I know there is not much i can do against an ocean of distance between us, you still don´t seem to leave my thoughts.You are my most constant memory; you are the consolidate passion in my heart, in my body and in every inch of my skin now and forever, all I wish is to feel your head on my shoulder even after when the unmerciful signs of time decide to take away that light in your eyes and the strength of your body. You, my beloved will always have the loveliest and most beautiful face and I will always see in your smile the silver lining of my dreams.

With a kiss from yours,
Emuobosa

Header:

Return-Path: pyojas1@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.215.169.72]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.169.72
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.