Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fullofhearts68@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: fullofhearts68@yahoo.com

Unread postby stars » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 am

a040345 I meet him at JKF at the lost and found about a little over a year ago. We spoke on the phone when he was home and by email and text when he traveled it was cheaper. He told me the same sorry he did you. He never asked me for money. He did email me about 3 months ago, but we never had a chance to speak. I was just wondering how long do they take to ask? Someone said If he had a US account that means the person doesn't know? Do you mean he isn't from the US? I'm confused
stars
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Chances are slim that the Scammer is in the USA. The person you met at the Airport was most likely an imposter posing as David Hartley. Some Scams ask for money within days. Other scams ask for money after months. It just depends. As for the USA bank account owner. That person is probably not aware that they are being scammed. There are exceptions to every rule though. Either way, reporting the account as being used for Fraud is the best course of action.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Phone number used by the scammer: +15202227053
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Tucson, AZ

The scammer avoided sending emails - most of the conversations were on phone or using text messages. Why? Easy explanation: in this was he can have a better control of the victim and the victim can not avoid replying, even being at work or sleeping. More easy explanaiton: in this way he don't need to talk much but he is able to give to the victim the feeling he is always there, even without having nothing to tell except the same "I love you" lines again and again. Also, in this way, he can be sure he does not miss any of the victims changes of mind and he can deal with improvising it as it happens.

Phone text messages from the scammer - illustrating how he achieves control over the victim

Explanation about why he is using a VOIP number - the victim checked and asked about if, as proof for his good faith:

Baby everyday there are more companies that come up with cheaper ways to communicate for example magic jack others are configured to your original number. I for one know that cheaper rates can be attained by using this means when abroad. I would have been cut off a long time ago if I was using a regular line. It’s a way of cutting cost. I still get to pay but not as much.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 pm

How the manipulation works:

The scammer: I know I ‘m not the only person u ned to talk to but maybe u could be ready for me in the morning when have a few spares minutes ? u ignore me for hours in the morning. I will b talking to dead air for at least another 4 hours.

The victim: I was thinking how the only people that wanted to talk to me from xxx (dating site) want money from me. How I would like to believe this situation is somehow different. that somehow I am special. but I know thats not true.I am so sad that „helping you„ has made me feel stupid and used and foolish. And then I am angry because you keep asking me to go there and I get tired of arguing and do what you want.

The scammer: Baby stop. Babe I just tried calling you to no avail. I just wanted to hear your voice.

The victim: No. u will make me feel guilty because of the money and say things like „u cant put a price on love„. U will say I am the only one that can help. which I dont believe for a second. you know people everywhere.

The scammer: Baby please don’t be like that. I’m not all about making you mad and sad you know. Baby I implore you not to be sad or upset with me. And I implore to get the balance of your funds from another source. Baby you have never been my only source. I was out of options and that’s why I broke my rule and ran to you with my tail in between my legs. I have no other source now my love and I truly appreciate you and I’m forever indebted to ameliorating your needs daily hurdles. However for now. I’m in dire need my love.

The victim: I really dont like u right now. As Im reading online about ppl who have given thousands to international businessmen Im thinking what an idiot I am. These people got itineraries from the one who loved them. were asked to let them put millions into their bank accounts.

The scammer: What else are you reading I seen shows like this before Smarty pants they email and text. only some of these people have never talked to the on the phone or have personal info. You are seeing what you want to see not the truth.Do not call me names. I am really struggling with this. No baby you do this all the time I couldn’t foresee the futures.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Money talk:

The victim: How much do u need this time?

The scammer: We talked about it. Are you mocking me baby? It’s 6 grand if I must sing from the mountain top all over again . You should know I hate that I’ve put you in such a situation as for you to be even the slightest bit doubtful. Baby except you want to add miscellaneous which of course I’ll want just in case I need to get something or two but I told you what I needed to wrap this up on the dot. I can opt for 7 8 grand but not more as I have people to pay up an your interest accrues. But it’s up to you darling I don’t want added stress.

The victim: How soon will u b able to pay me back?

The scammer: One week after I’m home...... Max...

The victim: What happens when ur return is delayed again?

The scammer: Baby please no bad carma

The victim: Seriously. I am completely tapped now. I have no savings and nothing to borrow. I cannot go thru this again.

The scammer: I’ll pay you back in time honey.

The victim: u will understand when I tell you I cant send you anymore money. I know you will be angry and have harsh words for me but my mind is made up.

The scammer: I wish I could’ve closed off my heart and not given up what yo u gave me initially "in good faith for me to wrap up my business" just to save a life. I have no regrets for trying even though he died and you shouldn’t for heavens sakes I’m alive . It’s all I need to wrap up my thingy and come home and I know you still love me and if you don’t believe anything else. believe that my heart is broken by the way you think of me. All I have for you is love and the hope that our hearts will beat as one always. All I need to put this trip behind me is you beside me in our home. How can I live without you when it’s hard to breathe at the thought of losing you. You have trusted me this far please... Honey you don’t understand how important you are to my roll on coming home.......I trusted in you now I will have a longer set back Omg my stomach is starting to cramp. I want you to know I love you and need you I apologise for putting you I’m so much pain...... I see the light at the end of the tunnel .... I need you to get me there and be waiting there for me. I’m in need. All else asides baby. it’s a serious issue. Please don’t be like this. I have no where else to turn. . I gave you my address. How does that even verify anything for you. I asked you to be my beneficiary so I know my finances are in your hands.You refused baby. Once I pay up I’ll have the financial officer in charge of my funds get in contact with you and if you still wanna be the beneficiary no problem. baby I told you that I haven’t paid all my taxes and that I had just a lil extra accrued as a result of car rental and few days hotel. I told you what I need. Baby please understand. I’m at the tail end of this. Talk to me please. nothing is worth losing you over baby. I am in debt to you already. I’ll repay you whatever I owe in due time baby. It’s not about being happy . Without you my life sucks ok. Please don’t hate yourself because of me. When I’m home. it will all be fine. Baby I exhausted all options baby that’s why I’m talking to you about it. There’s no one else on this planet I would wanna be with besides you. Baby once I get it paid which will be the very next day after I get the funds. I’ll get the details of my transaction and like I said I’ll have the financial officer call you. I’m just trying to make you understand here my love that I wish I didn’t have this problem instead. I woke up beside you and right now we’d be smoking together or something. Believe me baby my bp has been through the roof. I know you’ve been bothered so much by this and I’m so sorry I’ll give you every dime back as we discussed.

The victim: All I can see is that I am never going meet u or see my money again

The scammer: Dont say that all I think about is myself because the last 5 months have been all about you. I am frustrated.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Trying to convert the victim into a mule, with the promise of recovery the money she paid to him:

The scammer: I need about 15 grand to get me home .

The victim: I am worried u will start beating on me for money again and I have nothing left to give.

The scammer: I ‘m not going to do that baby. I was hoping you could take out a loan or something.

The victim: I still have to make the payments. It has to come from somewhere. It ‘s been 3 months since I sent the first money. Did u really think I was lying when I said I couldn ‘t afford to send u more ?U said all those nasty things to me to get what u wanted and none of it even helped. Which was my point from the beginning.

The scammer: Everything will be fine I have payments that I can have wired to you so I can get access to funds and you as well. It ‘s over 100 grand. What say you to giving me your account no and routing and swift code ?

The victim: Wouldnt that be considered laundering ?

The scammer: No honey we are going to pay the taxes on it I was trying to avoid that lol. Lol baby if you don ‘t trust me put a fraud alert on it that way you could feel safe. It ‘s part of life you can ‘t just walk away ....... If you do....will be here next month and you angry I ‘m not home .

The victim: I am not mad that u arent home. I am mad that i fell for the same story 4 different times and that has left me in a financial bind. Now you say if I ever hope to be paid back... I have to give out my bank info ...

The scammer: Why are you do negative ? I want to pay you back and come home. Why would you say I ‘m not honest with you? You either help or not okay you are stressing me we are not moving.

The scammer: U really r ignoring me. I have been rambling on all morning and gettin nothin but silence back .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Stolen pictures used by the scammer:
david.JPG

david1.JPG

david2.JPG

david3.JPG
david3.JPG (15.57 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alfredkland@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Online activity using the same stolen pictures:

Onsinglemenonline.com:

Alfred

it is been 4years now
Username: alfredkland
City: Chicago - Illinois

Date of Birth: 28th-May-1962
Age52
Height5 feet 8 inches/172 cm
Weight210 lbs (95.3 kg)

Self Description and Interests
i am gentle and kind how can i describe myself? wait! ok am cool i hate liars I love making people happy I can do anything for the opposite side i want trust and commitment ask me any questions I am here to answer you

Passion, interests and hobbies
i love children i love making them happy, in my free time i do play with them and tell them stories of my grand father... i love beach and i love travelling

Type of women
seeking a woman like my heart free thinker open minded who will understand the way if this life

Relationship Status Divorced
Have Children Children at home
Children's Description: she is at home with me since her mother and myself divorce
My Ethnicity Native American

Additional pictures used:
david4.jpg

david5.jpg
david5.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 2690 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alfredkland@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 pm

On mydailyflog.com:

Alfred Kirkland aka alfredkland
52 year old, man from United States
david6.jpg
david6.jpg (9.1 KiB) Viewed 2690 times

On bearforrest (gay dating site):

Name: alfredkland
Looking for that special man

I know it can happen
so lets give it a chance

david7.jpg
david7.jpg (15.73 KiB) Viewed 2690 times

On friendfinder:

alfredkland
Leaving alone is boring
Birthdate: May 28, 1962
(52 years old)
Lives in: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Height: 5 ft 8 in / 172-175 cm
Body Type: Average
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: Master's degree
Marital Status: Divorced
Religion: Christian
Looking For: Men or Women for a friend, casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage
I am very calm and easy going man
I'm here to find someone i can spend the rest of my life with someone like my hearr
very honest and interesting
i'm funny and lovely to meet
you will enjoy my company i bet you

david8.jpg
david8.jpg (6.06 KiB) Viewed 2690 times

On blacksingles:

alfredkland
Single, Man seeking Woman
56 years old from Chicago, IL
Height:5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type:Athletic / Fit Ethnicity:Caucasian / White Smoking:Non-Smoker Drinking:Socially Religion:Christian Education: Bachelor's Degree What I do:Contractor Have kids:None
I can say I believe in God so much who can brings the best out of everyone.....I do follows Him and whorship Him because He is The Lord of Lords and Almighty. I am cool, Kind, and inteligent. I do follow His words and Obedient to His teachings

The email address used: alfredkland@yahoo.com is posted online as part of a dazzlepod.com list with 160,000 accounts containing emails and passwords cracked in 24 seconds (March 25, 2012). source for the emails - a dating site for military personnel.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 pm

With the same pictures:

On gaychinacentral.com:

PEDROWILLIAM21 is a: Gay man
Where I Live: New York All, Kentucky (KY) USA

On requestadate.com (gay dating site):

PEDROWILLIAM21 is a:
gay man located in All, New York Kentucky (KY) USA.

Currently single and looking for dating with a man.

Appearance:
Age: 47 , Height: 6'00" 183cm , Weight: 000lbs 0kg , Ethnicity: No Answer
Looking to contact good looking people.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.