Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fullofhearts68@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: fullofhearts68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 am

The scammer is running a site for business: dheart2hartley.com.
The site has 2 years registration, 2013-2015.

Hello, my name is Dave Hartley. I'm branching off with my new start up company Hartley Medicals. Our company supplies top quality OEM medical equipment and healthcare products. We have been in the medical supply business for 2 years since 2011. Our annual export amount is millions of US dollars. Our company has exported products to customers all over the world. Over the years, the company distributes medical equipment such as x-ray, CT, MIR machines and disposable articles, lancets, syringes, infusion set, blood transfusion set, needle, dental needle, scalp vein set, suture, urine bag, iv catheter etc. Alongside beauty products, weight loss, and hand held wrinkle removers etc.

At Harley medicals , we are poised to providing prompt delivery of a wide range of medical equipment and healthcare products both locally and Internationally.
Harley Medical, your online medical supply store, has thousands of medical products, including professional medical equipment, disposable medical supplies, fitness and therapy products, along with a full line of home healthcare products. Count on Harley Medical for quality products and superior customer service.

Dave Hartley
info@dheart2hartley.com
dheart2hartley@yahoo.com
Please, include what product you are interested in and the quantity you are requesting,destination and contact information.

On FB:

Hartley Medicals aka david.hartlley.7 - private profile
Joined Facebook March 28, 2013
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby a040345 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am

Well, I called B of A today.That was probably the most humiliating thing I have ever had to do. I am not a delicate flower. I work with 200 teamsters, it is not easy to intimidate me. Having to admit I let this guy inside my head was very difficult.

Now that that is done, I feel a little better. Not having any contact with him has allowed me to clear my head and I feel back on track.

The bank was respectful and helpful, assuring me I would hear from a fraud investigator soon.
a040345
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 am

Glad to hear you regain the control of your life back, a040345. No matter how hard it would be until you recover completely, you have done the right thing.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Really » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Newest photos sent by Dave / Andrew Hartley

Really
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Thank you for the updade, Really.

Do you have more details about this one you can post, maybe? His email address, emails received from him, info from the online profile he was using with you? Any new element may save someone else if posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby a040345 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:24 pm

I noticed that the website he is using has changed. It's now titled Hartley International instead of Hartley Medicals. It still contains some of the typos that were there before and he has added the intials A.D. He told me he didnt have a middle name. I saw the pics "Really" posted and was surprised he is still using the same email.
a040345
Junior survivor

Unread postby Really » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

The emails are the same. The information changes on his website often. He knows about this site and I am guessing the more we post the more changes he will make.

No one should fear him. He's not capable of defending himself when asked a lot of questions. He backtracks and his story ends up with holes or not sounding right. He is very good at getting into your emotions because we all want to feel good.
Really
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:51 pm

He knows about this site
- this is a bad news...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby a040345 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 pm

He found about this site with me, somehow. He knew I had posted his fake passport. Yet he continues to use the same email. Stories are just morphed versions of the same. "Really" said he is using a different phone number though. A Las Vegas number. The number he sent me for his "mom" was a Reno exchange even though he said she had lived in AZ her whole life.
a040345
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Can you post those phone numbers, please, if are not already reported here?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.