Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 pm

This scammer abuse the stolen identity and stolen images of the real Susan Jane Helms, Lieutenant General in the United States Air Force and a former NASA astronaut.

On WDF:

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN HELMS, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, From united state of America, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here and pick interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you,Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (gen.susanhelm@yahoo.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen.Susan Helms.

Profile elements:

susanhelms - no picture
4 y/o female from Dallas, USA
Army General
Sex female
Children 1
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1958 - August - 9
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Relationship

Description:
IAM A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN LOVING CARING KIND POLITE EASY GOING RESPECTFUL AND SUBMISSIVE ,HUMBLE AND HONEST AND FAITHFUL AND OPTIMISTIC ALSO I AM UP TO WHAT YOU MAY THING OR NEED FROM A WOMAN

Ideal match description:
IAM A GOOD LOOKING MANLOVING CARING KIND POLITE EASY GOING RESPECTFUL AND SUBMISSIVE ,HUMBLE AND HONEST AND FAITHFUL AND OPTIMISTIC
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.susanhelm@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Email:

Hello Dear love,

It's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? can you allowed me to introduce myself to you? My name is general: SUSAN HELMS, I am US military officer in Libya now,and i will like to get acquainted with you.

I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.

I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, you knows the true meaning of a relationship? I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest though I'm not always Available to write mail due the condition of my job, I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.

I wish you all the best life has to offer, please I'll be glad if you write to me soonest so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self, Hope your understood? Thank you,

Hope to hear from you soon.
general : Susan Helms.

Header:

Received: from [41.207.162.251]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:45:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dear love,

Email Sender: gen.susanhelm@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.207.162.251
IP address country: Togo
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: 1.1667
ISP of this IP: Togo Telecom
Organization: Togo Telecom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

susanhelms84@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:30 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello gentle man. Nice to meet you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? . can you let me introduce myself. My name is Susan Helms. I am a U.S. military officer in Libya. I like you and I'd like to meet with you.

I am loving, honest and caring woman with a good sense of humor. I like meeting new people and their way of life. I like that part of the world, the sea calm beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer.

I am romantic, funny and fun to be around. I am loving, caring with passion, I'm artistic, I play guitar and piano, I like music especially pop, soul, soft rock, live music and karaoke, I love sports, {Golf, Soccer,?? Tennis and Ping Pong long I like movies and Comedy} {good} and a good thriller.

I love to meet a man who is looking for a serious relationship, a loving and protective man knows what he wants, a man who knows the true meaning of a relationship, a man who is ready to be in a relationship. I read your profile and I really would like to indicate my interest, although I'm not always on this site,

But I can not as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.

Wish you all the best that life offers. I'm not always on this site, please, I'll be glad if you send me mail direct to my private email address (susanhelms84@ymail.com)write me on my email address so I can contact you and tell you more about myself. I will send you my photos in your private email box. I hope you understand? Thanks I wish you good day, hope to hear from you soon.
Contact me direct to my private email address (susanhelms84@ymail.com)
Susan Helms.

Profile elements:

susansweet - no picture
am looking for a humble man.sincere.and hornesty
I am a:Woman
Birthday:26.02.1958
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Susan j Helms <susanhelms84@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear xxx,

How is your day and the weather condition over there? thank you very much for your reply, as i told you I am united state army general but presently here in Libya for peace keeping mission, my dear yes i really want to establish a long term relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner, as i want to invest in your country. So please tell me how economic of your country is and what type of market that really moves there, so that i will know the area to invest on.

I am General Susan Helms from New Jersey, working with the America Army , as a coordinator to Libya for peace keeping which i suppose it is not new to you. How is the situation of things over there regarding to the economic standard and security? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people , What do you think???

I lost my husband since 5 years ago, but i have 2 kids, a boy and a girl and both of them are married and settled , What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this?

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity , honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future although we just met, with the step of trust, love and willingness to begin this friendship.

I assure you that we will be of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends okay, I am looking for a trustworthy and reliable man to do business with, because soon i will retire from my job and i will like to go into business investment, i find it interesting to invest in your country, and if we start the relationship, i think with time it may lead to good business, as it is one of the reason i search for you, What are your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life? For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports, including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious a Catholic christian, my plans for my future is to invest in your country and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army . My brother let me hear from you so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.

Yours Faithfully
Susan Helms.

Header:

Received: from [41.207.162.255]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 04:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.207.162.255
Originating ISP: Togo Telecom
Country of Origin: Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anastacia.paldani21

Unread postby markaum » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello,
I just got this very same e-mail, but it was translated to portuguese, aparently using google translate (a lot of gramatical errors). I'll post the e-mail here, maybe it'll help someone.
To: Me
5 abr

Olá,

Bom dia meu querido, eu acredito e também tem a sensação de que no mundo de hoje nem raça, sexo, idade, nacionalidade, nem a religião não será mais uma barreira para o relacionamento, embora não tenhamos conhecer uns aos outros, mas eu realmente quero estabelecer uma bom relacionamento com você depois de passar pelo seu perfil que fala bem de você.

É um prazer conhecê-lo, eu espero que tudo esteja bem com você e você está desfrutando o seu dia. Meu nome é Jane Susan Helms, um tenente-general no Estado Unidos da América Exército atualmente trabalhando com a United Estado Força Internacional de Assistência de segurança e equipe de Frota de segurança anti terrorismo.

Eu sou uma senhora honesta e carinho, eu me sinto feliz ajudar os menos privilégio entre nós e conhecer pessoas reais com respeito, honestidade e confiança, eu gosto de conhecer novas pessoas e seu modo de vida, dá-me a alegria de fazer novos amigos de diferentes partes o mundo.

Durante minha pesquisa para o investimento que eu descobrir que o seu país é um ambiente propício para o investimento com boas oportunidades de investimento e força de trabalho bem com pessoas profissionais, estou buscando sua ajuda para guiar-me com a informação que eu preciso saber sobre como investir em seu país, eu estou interessado em imóveis e outros negócios que será rentável, por favor, eu vou ser feliz se você vai escrever para mim voltar, eu vou lhe dizer mais sobre mim e também enviar minha foto no meu próximo mail.

Obrigado. Esperamos ouvir de você em breve.
Atenciosamente.
Last edited by firefly on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address in the subject line
markaum
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helm

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Thanks for the new information, markaum. Welcome to ScamSurvivors. :D

Now, drop this one cold without a single word.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 am

* 208.99.177.70 Sungard Availability Services Usa New York United States

Received: from websvc87 ([208.99.177.70]) by websvc92.gim.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:08:11 -0400
thread-index: Ac5rfT+H9ccnaYvLRwKOSB8l86rHIg==
To:
Subject: Hi dear friend,
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:08:12 -0400
Return-Path: gen_susan@live.com

Hi dear friend,

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile at agregame.com and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (gen_susan@live.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen. SUSAN J. HELMS.

-- You have been sent this message from susan as a courtesy of the Long Ridge Camp website - longridgecamp.com --

Long Ridge Camp Web Page

Go to the page

Media Gallery

Media Gallery

Our Videos & Photos Gallery includes, videos and photos from the past year(s).

Please click on either the Video Gallery or the Photo Gallery to the left.

<-------------------------

Check back as we will be adding new content over time!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Susan Helms <susanhelmsry@yahoo.com>

Unread postby hastamaniyana » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Susan Helms <susanhelmsry@yahoo.com> susanhelmsry@yahoo.com
Jul 22 (3 days ago)

to me
Hello Sir,

Good day, and hope everything over there, while I decided to establish a cordial friendship with you after chatting with you on face book, and there is a reason why I felt secured to communicate with you, first of all I will like to use this media to give you a little introduction about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. May it interest you to know that i am presently writing you from the war zone in Syria due to the existing crisis in the country?

I am Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Damascus Air Force Base, Syria. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also direct all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. My staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 206
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011
My friend I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Jane Helms
hastamaniyana
New survivor

Unread postby hastamaniyana » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 pm

and to be honest with you, i know that It is true that we know nothing about each other. Yet, but something within me tells me that you are good and honest person which I am willing to give you my trust as a good friend. because there is some code over here, that no Military Personnel is allowed to keep anything in war zone for Example: money, jewelry, gold, diamonds, silver, cars, or anything that worth huge amount of money for security reason because we have been attack by Rebels here in my Unit Base in Syria, so i have to send the Box out for security reason which prompt me to give you my trust since i don't have any one to help me on this issues, and i hope you will understand my situation here. and I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed. and all the documentation and paper works is legal. so we are going to sell it in legal market in your country. I wait to hear back from you, so i will give you the shipment company details to contact on my behalf regarding this conversation okay.
hastamaniyana
New survivor

Unread postby hastamaniyana » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 pm

you will receive it on your email
Over here i am in war zone
and due to the existing crisis in the country, we are not allowed to make use of phone so let keep talking on facebook until i am out to meet you as plan
hastamaniyana
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.