Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

grosvenors45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:26 am

WELCOME TO GROSVENOR SECURITY SERVICE.
HEAD OFFICE:SUITE 501,INTERNATIONAL HOUSE,
223 REGENT STREET,LONDON WIB 2QD
OUR REF: WUMT0XX4/881
WEBSITTE: grosvenorsecurity.net
EMAIL; grosvenors45@gmail.com

ATTENTION:SIR,

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND ALSO CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION FROM RETIRE LT SUSAN J HELMS.SHE INFORMED US TO DELIVER A CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX OF HER FAMILY ITEMS TO YOU.THIS SUBJECT CONSIGNMENT BOX WAS REGISTERED IN OUR COMPANY BY MR.JOHNSON DAVID A UNITED NATION OFFICIAL AGENT FROM AFGHANISTAN.

AS MATTER OF FACT, THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IS READY TO BE DELIVER ANY OF YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS, BUT BEFORE THAT YOU NEED TO PAY SUM OF £1,400 POUNDS FOR INSURANCE FEE AND FLIGHT TICKET FEE FOR DELIVERY OF THE BOX TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS.

THE REQUIRED £1,400 POUNDS IS FOR INSURANCE FEE AND FLIGHT TICKET FEE OF THE DIPLOMAT THAT WILL BRING THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR PLACE.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE FEE(£1,400)THROUGH MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THIS BELOW INFORMATION.

RECEIVER NAME: A. K.
CITY : LEICESTER
QUESTION: WHO
ANSWER: ADAM
AMOUNT: £1,400

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE £1,400 POUNDS, WE SHALL SEND OUR COMPANY DIPLOMAT TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR HIM TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS.

KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

YOUR'S IN SERVICE,
MR.KENNEDY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

grosvenors45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 am

223 REGENT STREET, LONDON WIB 2QD

BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY AND DO NOT FORGET TO ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION.THANKS

HOLDER NAME.......O. A.
ACCOUNT NUMBER....7568XXXX
IBAN............BBO8L0YD7713047568XXXX
BIC............BIC-LOYDGB21N55
BANK NAME......TSB
ADDRESS..........77 HIGH STREET CHELMSFORD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanjhelms1919@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:31 am

Good day my dear, How are you? Please reply this message for me to know what is going on regarding the issue at hand, Am worried as i have not heard from you since your last message which you told me that you have contacted Grosvenor Security Service and do not forget to put me in your daily prayers too,Thanks
Regards,
Lt General.Susan J Helms

223 REGENT STREET, LONDON WIB 2QD

THIS IS TO REMIND YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP IF YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY,SO THAT WE CAN SEND OUR DIPLOMAT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS. AS IT WAS INSTRUCTED.AND KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com rosemary_desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 am

Another Susan Helms Scam:
I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic),My dear I really want to establish a long term relationship with you, as soon as i hear from you here ( susanj_helms@outlook.com ) so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosemary_desmond@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 00:14:56 -0000
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Reply-To: "Gen.Susan" <susanj_helms@outlook.com>
Subject: I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:07 am

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after I have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why I choose to establish a relationship with you. Dear presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peacekeeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

EDUCATION
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
2. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
3. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
4. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:

2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:

Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011.

My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully General Susan Helms.

Added Photos:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (176.73 KiB) Viewed 6948 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (60.71 KiB) Viewed 6948 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:41 am

Hello how's your day and how's the weather condition over there? thank you very much for your reply, honey as i told you I am united state army general but presently here in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner, as i want to invest in your country. So please tell me how economic of your country is and what type of market that really moves there, so that i will know the area to invest on.

I am a Lieutenant General from US, originated from North Carolina, USA, working with the America Army, as a co-coordinator to Afghanistan for peacekeeping which I suppose it's not new to you. How the situation of things is over there regards to the economic standard and security? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people... What do you think???

I am not married, and i have no kid, i am an independent woman. What do you do for a living...to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this?

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity , honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on, there maybe something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship.

Thanks a lots I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends... OK. I am looking for a man to settle my life with, because soon i will retire from my job and i will like to go into business investment, i find it interesting to invest in your country, and if we start the relationship, i think with time it may lead to marriage, as it is one of the reason i register into the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life? : For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports, including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious a Catholic christian, my plans for my future is to find a man and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army. My dear let me hear from you so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.

Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 am

Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear I am very happy to read your response, my dear I really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future if you wish. Honey here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Dear i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs, During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us. Out of the total fund my share was $3,000,000 ( Three Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money which is $3,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.Yours Truly In Love
General Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 am

Thanks for your reply, i have read your mail and understood all you have said, My dear i need more prove and trust, don't be angry with me because i want to handle my future to you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness , I choose you in this transaction based on my present status here as an air Force General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message and it is only USA soldiers and people from the USA white house, that can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an air force General staying in the war zone for peacekeeping mission, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for an assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as i wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand as you promised me, no body knows what i have, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, I know that God will see us through.

My dear do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me register the treasure box with your details and also give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: Your Profession
5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, I will contact the diplomats who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of your self and remain bless.

Regards From.
Gen. Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

My dear thanks for your love and kindness to me, i was very happy to read your response with your
full data just like as i requested from you. I wish to also bring to your notice that i have registered the treasure box with your details as i told you and also gave it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. the diplomatic courier company will depart from here before two to three working days , so once they arrive in your country the diplomatic agent in person will contact you for further details on how he will meet you and hand over the Treasure Box to you Okay.

Meanwhile, the United Nation Delivery Agent does not know the true content inside the box for security reasons, the diplomatic courier company will bear all the shipping expenses from here until it's arrival in your country, he will call you on his arrival in your country international airport all you have to do is to pay the United Nations Diplomat Agent some money on his arrival in your country air port to help him use his immunity to clear the box from the custom authority on his arrival at your country's international airport.

My dear actually the United Nation diplomatic courier company did not tell me the actual amount of money that you will pay their delivery Agent on his arrival in your country international air port to help him use his immunity to clear the box from the custom authority on his arrival at your country's international airport but they said that the amount varies from country to country but you can budget between ( 700 dollars ) to (800 dollars ) varies from country to country.

The money was packaged in a metal trunk box and seal with a security code which i will send you the code later and the contents of the box was not disclose to him because of security reasons. Honey all you have to do for me for our love and feature is follow all the instruction and directives of the United Nation Delivery Agent on his arrival in your country so that he will deliver the consignment box to you with out any problem and please do not disclose to anybody about this transaction for now as you promised me for security reasons, You know this is money affair, so we have to be very very careful to avoid any damages OK.

My dear am really happy now that God have finally answered my prayer as my mind convinced me. i will stop here for now hopping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Truly In Love
General Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanj_helms@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

My dear .
How are you today?hope all is well with you and your work. Dear i have read your mail and noted all you have said and am really happy for your promises. I wish to also inform you that the by the grace of God the United Nation diplomat agent will depart here tomorrow to delivery the consignment box to you with your address which you provided to me.

I will send you the Name of the United Nation diplomat agent as soon as get it from the diplomatic courier company tomorrow, all i want from you now is to follow all the instruction and directive of the diplomat agent as you promised me for easy and a successful delivery.

My dear .
I was expecting your reply concerning the mail i sent to you yesterday, i wish to also inform you that the United Nation diplomat agent will depart here tonight to delivery the consignment box to you with your address which you provided to me just like as i rot to you yesterday.

Dear the name of the agent is Mr Paul Adams and the secrete code of the box is 2005 , Mr Paul Adams will contact you for further details on how he will meet you and hand over the Treasure Box to you. I wish you success as you receive my treasure box and please make sure you follow all the instruction and directives of the United Nation Delivery Agent on his arrival in your country so that he will deliver the consignment box to you with out any problem as you promised me.

I will be waiting for your reply soonest.
Yours Truly In Love
General Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.