Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amina5jafar@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

amina5jafar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 29, 2014 11:54 pm

amina5
Female / Single
23 - York / United States

Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Full Figured
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
Life Style
Relationship Status Single

ello! my compliments to you.I am Miss Amina, I came across your profile here and it pleased my heart to write you. I will be very excited to be your friend indeed, if it pleased your heart too, you should contact me direct through my e-mail at (amina5jafar@hotmail.com) so that i will send to you some of my photos direct to your email address and also enlighten you more about myself for you to know me better and to enable us build a perfect relationship, thanks. From Amina

amina5jafar@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: amina5jafar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 pm

aminaigri Profile: Hello Dear, My name is miss amina
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
like to meet good and honest peoplelove travelingam singlelike dancing and watching romantic epic movie

About Me
am single ,love traveling , like to meet good and honest people , like dancing and watching romantic epic movie

My name is Miss Amina.Please i will like you to contact me through my email address(amina5jafar@hotmail.com) so that i will send my picture to you and tell you all about me,Thanks,
From Amin
Attachments
lcnhq07m-4y9c-0-mwspawr.jpg
lcnhq07m-4y9c-0-mwspawr.jpg (15.93 KiB) Viewed 1945 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.