Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

djibokal00779@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: djibokal00779@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Brindaara,

Let's clarify some things here.

A scam is not only about money. It can be about everything else - control, virtual sex, a green card. Are a lot of cases when scams starting online are ending in the real life and the effects are devastating.

Why would I trust you over somebody I've known for two years that have never asked me for a dime.

We do not ask you to trust us. All we ask you is to use your brain. When someone is bullsh1tting you it is fair to let you know that someone is doing it. If you want to believe it or not that's up to you.

I could never be a victim you're only a victim if you let yourself be a victim!

You can be a victim without even realizing you are one... until the moment when you can not avoid anymore admitting you are a victim. Usually when that happens it is already too late.

You believe him - fair enough. We are telling you he is a liar. You will be the one to decide who is right and who is not in this case. I really hope, for your own good, that you will manage to get out of the Rabbit Hole without being damaged.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Brindaara » Sat May 28, 2016 8:45 pm

quote of the previous post deleted. FF

I find it also funny you will not acknowledge the two videos that were sent to you that clearly that is the same man in those pictures. You're just getting over that. And why would anybody ever use their real name and real pictures and scamming you have to be a complete idiot with Auguste logbo is not! Obviously somebody has stolen identity pictures and everything to use him. But of course you don't care about that
Brindaara
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Brindaara,

I am not insulting you - try, please, to keep a civilized tone here, if you don't mind. And please don't insult other scam victims calling them stupid. No one is stupid. We all have our weak moments when we want to believe in something being real while it's not.

Are a lot of scammers active online using their own pictures and being on cam with their victims. I replied to all your questions in this case. Your reaction makes me believe you don't even read those answers.

http://www.news.com.au/world/orowo-jess ... 6945049102 - this woman was also believing he is real. She paid with her life for that. Sadly, she is not the only one.

We are here to help... but we can not help someone unwilling to help himself/herself. You know the truth. You may not want to accept it. It is your choice. Even in this case, we will be here daily saving people from scammers and saving people from themselves after being scammed. It is nothing personal here - it only happens that we saw cases like yours many times before. You might believe you are the exception. You are not. The scammer will use any lie to get what he wants. Some of them are smart to wait years. Your two years with this one is not a lot - one of the previous cases we were dealing with was going on for seven years without any payment involved, before the victim realized she is set up for a marriage scam.

Feel free to do whatever you want - you know better anyway, right? We will be here when you need to talk rational. It is not the case now.

Take care and stay safe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Brindaara » Sat May 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Wayne wrote:So here's the thing. I've been doing this for over 10 years and dealt with tens of thousands of victims of this type of scam in my time. Combined, the members of the staff here have around 35 years' experience. That's a whole helluva lot of experience. We speak to dating site owners, to the media, to government agencies, to law enforcement, even the anti fraud departments of some of the largest companies in the world. That's how good we are at this. We've also seen reports exactly the same as yours dozens upon dozens of times. Guess what. Every single time it turned out that he was a scammer. Can you believe that? Not one time did it turn out that he was genuine after someone came here and tried to convince us otherwise. Let's point this out too. We always, ALWAYS try to identify the real person in the pictures. So now, let's settle this once and for all. All he has to do is send me (and you can find my email address at the bottom of this post) a short video of himself alongside his PC screen with this thread. Doesn't matter if he uses a webcam, a camcorder, his phone or whatever. If he's genuine then he'll be able to do this. My bet is that he won't be able to do it. And when he starts throwing out excuses why he can't, you can come back and say thank you to us for pointing out that you've been talking to a scammer all this time. Let's see what happens next. My bet is that he won't be able to produce the goods. Anyone else want to bet too?

HE did send you 2 videos of him even wearing one of the shirts from the pictures that were stolen from him! But yet you guys still won't even acknowledge that I know it feels terrible to be wrong so you'll do anything to not be wrong now at this point. I'm not the type of person to give up easily this man has high blood pressure and it's even been hospitalized recently because of it I don't want him dealing with this I'm dealing with it. Most of my family calls me the pit bull because if I get a hold of something I don't let go. So maybe this site won't do anything. Or do the right thing now that you know he is the real one in those pictures. You have the videos that you asked for and now you won't even acknowledge them. I will do everything I can in my power to discredit this site. You are not here to protect the innocent. He is actually a victim of identity theft.
Brindaara
Junior survivor

Unread postby Brindaara » Sat May 28, 2016 9:55 pm

firefly wrote:Brindaara,

I am not insulting you - try, please, to keep a civilized tone here, if you don't mind. And please don't insult other scam victims calling them stupid. No one is stupid. We all have our weak moments when we want to believe in something being real while it's not.

Are a lot of scammers active online using their own pictures and being on cam with their victims. I replied to all your questions in this case. Your reaction makes me believe you don't even read those answers.

http://www.news.com.au/world/orowo-jess ... 6945049102 - this woman was also believing he is real. She paid with her life for that. Sadly, she is not the only one.

We are here to help... but we can not help someone unwilling to help himself/herself. You know the truth. You may not want to accept it. It is your choice. Even in this case, we will be here daily saving people from scammers and saving people from themselves after being scammed. It is nothing personal here - it only happens that we saw cases like yours many times before. You might believe you are the exception. You are not. The scammer will use any lie to get what he wants. Some of them are smart to wait years. Your two years with this one is not a lot - one of the previous cases we were dealing with was going on for seven years without any payment involved, before the victim realized she is set up for a marriage scam.

Feel free to do whatever you want - you know better anyway, right? We will be here when you need to talk rational. It is not the case now.

Take care and stay safe.

First off you say but they are not his pictures that they belong to some professor that you didn't believe that he would send videos of himself to prove that they do not belong to some Professor they belong to him Auguste logbo. Now that you have those now you change your mind to something else saying he's still a scam. Acting like he could not have had his identity stolen. And I'm sure after he files of their release report about his old and identity there's something else will come up with because you have to be right! You don't protect victims! You just turned him into a victim on your very own site you have victimized him. You are now in my eyes a predator that will victimize people for having their identity stolen and posting it on here. How many other people has your site done this to. Why would he have not tried anything with me and all this time why should I contact him at his work at the hotel where he managed? I know his family! He has all his credentials of schooling and where he's worked! Why is it that you can't see his identity was stolen. Then you say you owe some Professor an apology that those were his pictures now you can see that they are no professors pictures! They are his pictures Auguste logbo. His computer was broken into everything in his was compromised. So you keep going on about the emails he didn't do those most of those that you are talking about is somebody else using his identity do you not have the capacity to understand this. I guess not. He didn't check email for quite some time. And when he does he just deletes. What side he was on when he was lonely just like the rest of us looking for partnership he was just a gentleman trying to stop loneliness like the rest of us. All the rest of that garbage was not him! But you are making him a victim right now you are victimizing him! I have absolutely no respect for anything that you do on this site now you have probably done this before to others. You just take anything and run with it. He proved to you and a video that that was him that's what you ask for. Now you come up with something else. You're not good human beings there. To purposely victimized somebody. I know his brother I know his female cousin. I also know his other cousin that lives in the Republic of Benin with him. He has worked hard all of his life and educated man. That has never been in any kind of trouble he's almost 48 years old and this upset him so badly he can't even read this stuff on the site that's why I take it over. He is not some young man that is out there scamming like these other ones are. He can't deal with this right now he's dealing with business which is stressful enough with a man with high blood pressure. This site disgust me. Sure there's a lot of way to scam people. I've seen it all! I've heard it all! I've been approached by men and women online. So don't feed me your line. You're just looking for ways now to be vengeful and keep him on this site to make him look bad because you're just bad person. You don't care about anybody's innocence you just don't want to be wrong. You think I don't know about scammers after being online 4 years. They're so easy to spot most of them idiots. And the ones that are not still easy to spot. Big deal about websites or email addresses that are stolen or made up by somebody else with his pictures. I'm so disgusted right now. You people really either don't know what you're doing there or you just don't care who you hurt!
Brindaara
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 28, 2016 10:09 pm

All that was before we started digging deeper and found proof (proof you're completely ignoring of course) that not only does the email address he used to join this site match up with a Skype profile with the same username that contacted Firefly (who is a female for the record, and was in the same situation you're in 6 years ago) two years ago. Not only that, but he's still active on dating sites. Not "active 2 years ago", but active recently. This was not someone whose identity was stolen, rather someone who's been caught out in his lies. Believe us or don't believe us, that's your choice. Scammers never use their real identity? Wrong. We've seen scammers use their own photos and appear on webcam before. Like I said, we've seen dozens of cases just like yours. He hasn't asked for money? Not all scams are about money. Ever heard of things like "green card scams"?

You want to "discredit this site"? You go ahead. Point people our way. Tell them we're liars. Tell them we're evil. Tell them we eat children. Let them read the proof we've given you. Let them see what we've dug up on him. Let them see the paper trail we've shown you. Let them see it and maybe they'll see what we're trying to tell you. Right now we've only posted a fraction of the evidence we've gathered on him.

You want to "discredit this site"? We're done here. You and your "future husband" are gone.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

auguste.sunfire@gmail.com djibokal00779@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:13 am

auguste.sunfire@gmail.com
his "new email address"
Skype details:
auguste logbo
cotonou, Benin
virgo196834
--

djibokal00779@gmail.com
Has another Skype profile of a FEMALE.
princess nataish
princess.nataish
Nigeria, France
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.