Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

djibokal00779@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

djibokal00779@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 8:01 am

Screen name: blackspider00779
Logo: "life is too short"
Seeking: Discreet Relationship
Email address: djibokal00779@gmail.com
IP: 184.95.55.21

Originating IP: 184.95.55.21
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

I'm a nice man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in
what a woman look like but his heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with you, the age difference as i told you in my previous message is not important the most important thing is what you have in your heart
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: djibokal00779@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 am

On Tagged:

Blackspider00779 L
Last Active:14 hours ago
Profile Views: 2497 times

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 8:06 am

On xxxdatings - using 2 picture reported above:

djibokala - Are you ready for me?
45 y/o male from hampton, United Kingdom
Tourist guide
ProfileType single
Sex male
Children 2

Am someone who take no frills,no nonsense approach to life,i have need for close relationships,and finding committment is a primary goal in my life,am a strong libeller in equality in relationship,, in my world there is no place for fanaticism and flatness,i loAm somve to emmotionally support my partner,be on equal footing with her sharing the house chores or working together on common project whatever i do i do with pasion and intensity. Yes my dear Friend follow the romantic impulse,let your heart lead you and your spontaneity shine,through and get to know that viril man who's taken interest in you.Hello,women. I am a very special man. Fearfully and wonderfully created by God. I am a fun loving, honest, trustworthy and a devoted individual. and seductive...that's me. Taking care of home is my priority. My family and I are very close
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 8:09 am

On Skype (last picture posted above is used as avatar):

blackspider00779 aka AUGUSTE LOGBO
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marcodemarcos68@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 am

Screen name: colombo6868
Logo: LOVE IS SO SWEET IF IS REAL
Seeking:Long-term dating
Email address: marcodemarcos68@outlook.fr
IP: 206.190.138.20

Originating IP: 206.190.138.20
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Providence

I'm a nice mature man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings at this point in my life i know what I want, I do not want those who never respond to messages am also not interested in watching anyone nude video, or playing games, am looking for someone and something real. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but his heart play the most important role to me. I want a real and serious relationship base on honesty and mutual respect. Am on my knees begging you in case you have something against the color of my skin (Am a pure black man) I mean if you are racist please move on. I wish you good luck in your search.

The profile picture used is already reported here (white couch).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marcodemarcos68@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 am

On Facebook:

Augustino Logbo aka augustino.logbo
Works at Cotonou
Studied at universite cheick anta diop de dakar
Past: CEG AKPAKPA CENTRE COTONOU
Lives in Nantes, France
Joined Facebook December 26, 2013 - 201 friends.

All the stolen pictures used are already reported here.

On zorpia:

Augustino aka AugustinoLogbo, 43
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

logboauguste68@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Screen name: colombo6868
Logo: LOVE IS SO SWEET IF IS REAL
Have Children: Young or Infant children
Seeking: Sex only 1-on-1
Email address: logboauguste68@gmail.com
IP: 206.190.138.20

Originating IP: 206.190.138.20
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Providence

I'm a nice mature man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings at this point in my life i know what I want, I do not want those who never respond to messages am also not interested in watching anyone nude video, or playing games, am looking for someone and something real. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but his heart play the most important role to me. I want a real and serious relationship base on honesty and mutual respect. Taking care of home is my priority here is my contact logboauguste68@gmail.com or you can get me on skype blackspider00779. Am on my knees begging you in case you have something against the color of my skin (Am a pure black man) I mean if you are racist please move on. I wish you good luck in your search.

On BlackPlanet:

blackspider007
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Senegalese
Zodiac: Virgo

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.

On Zorpia:

logboauguste68
2014, Benin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Brindaara » Thu May 26, 2016 4:50 pm

These pictures and name have been stolen from my husband-to-be! My husband's name is Auguste logbo, and these are his pictures! They have even stole what he does for a living. He is not a scam artist! He is a hard-working African man. He is not a scammer! His whole identity was stolen! Just to be clear none of these are him! He is not on any dating sites not a scam artist and we are trying to deal with this legally to get this removed.
Brindaara
Junior survivor

Unread postby Brindaara » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

firefly wrote:On Tagged:

My husband-to-be his pictures have been stolen his name and his identity. Even what he does for a living! This is not him. Scammers have broken into his email and his identity. Have written fake profiles. He is not on any dating sites. He is a upstanding hard-working man. We are working hard to get his name and pictures removed from this site and the authorities involved. It's a horrible thing to have his pictures posted as a scam!

Blackspider00779 L
Last Active:14 hours ago
Profile Views: 2497 times

removed
Brindaara
Junior survivor

Re: logboauguste68@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 pm

After posting the above messages on the forum, Brindaara was contacting me:

The pictures of Auguste logbo on here and his name had been stolen. Even his profession of what he does. We want this posted on the site with his pictures and name. This site makes him look like a scammer. I am his wife to be! We do not want this on here making him look like he's some sort of scammer he is on no dating sites. Everything is being stolen from him his identity his name and what he does for a living we need this posted immediately! All of his emails everything were taken from his computer.

Coincidence or not, less than 24 hours before those posts, two years after his email was reported here, the person using the email address logboauguste68@gmail.com contacted me also:

i am very surprise to see my name plus own my pictures on your site taking me as a scammer is not fair that you are posting my pictures in your site as a scammer

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22233

i never been in USA before
i never been in hampton United Kingdom
why are you publishing my name on your site

I'm really sorry to see my name and pictures on your site a friend of mine who told me Auguste what have you done i, saw your name and pictures on this site viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22233
what is happening I do understand nothing

Go facebook you will see my profile Augustino Logbo

My name is Logbo Auguste i was born in Dakar on the 31 Aout 1968
i never been in none of those countres which has been mentionned
please remove my name plus my pictures from your site

i want you to remove my name and pictures from your site i have been victim of stolen content and pictures

The most anointing his how come me my own pictures belong to a certain University professor from Dakar Senegal,call Prof. Moussa A. this is nonsense
My name is Logbo Auguste i was born in Dakar on the 31 Aout 1968
i never been in none of those countres which has been mentionned
please remove my name plus my pictures from your site immediately which kind of nonsense is that i have scam no body before
if you want to see my real identity come to facebook Augustino Logbo
since someone has stolen my email account i change my email and password if you want i will send you my ID CARD i do not like that why are you keep spoiling my name

WHY MY OWN PICTURE ON MY FACEBOOK YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING STOLLEN PICTURES SOMETHINGS IS GOING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND POSTING MY NAME AND MY PICTURES ON YOUR SITE SAYING THAT I AM A SCAMMER YOU SHOULD PLEASE REMOVING IMMEDIATELY FROM THAT NONSENSE SITE THE SCAMMERS ARE OUTSIDE THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH ANOTHER PEOPLE PICTURES YOU LEAVE THEM ATTACKING INONCENT PEOPLE I HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTION ABOUT YOU

Well, let see:

The email address is used on Skype for 3 different identities:

augusto.logboga - located in Cotonou, Benin
logbologbo68 - located in Nantes, France
blackspider00779 - located in Nantes, Pays de la Loire, France

The profile on BlackPlanet mentioned above is active since 2013, located in United Kingdom.

The profile on Zorpia mentioned above is active since 2013, located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States - in the meantime the date "2014" on the profile was edited by the user in "2016".

There is no Facebook profile registered with the email address our "innocent" correspondent is using.

So, let's clarify the things here:

1. All those profiles mentioned above are active and registered using the exact same email address. All those profiles are sending notifications to that email address when someone is contacting the email address owner - hard to believe in two years, the email address owner, if genuine, was not noticing that.

2. The fact the "innocent" user has his identity stolen is hard to believe - as long as he is in full control of his email address - proven by the fact he was contacting us using that email address. That email address was used recently at least on one of his dating profiles for making a change on that profile.

3. If you met him online only - and it is hard to believe there was any other chance for you to met him, Brindaara, you both being on different continents with him saying he was never in the USA before, ask yourself why his email address is used online with different profiles, different names and different locations where he was never located.

4. It is too much of a coincidence the fact that in the same time frame when he is trying to get the reports about himself removed, you are contacting us, asking for the same. It happens, from time to time, to receive such requests from a victim of a scammer, genuinely believing she is talking with a real person. If his identity and pictures were stolen and used in scams, he can prove that to the authorities and we will be more than willing to cooperate with any legal authority regarding this matter.

This site is not making him look like a scammer - he is doing a pretty good job himself for that...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.