Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aleksandra.g@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aleksandramvcuwp@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Posted an the behalf of the victim:

I googled an image she sent me and I of course knew it was a scam. Just letting you now that that a-hole is still out there trying to scam people.

I read your post about "her" on scamsurvivors.com and glad to see that my suspicions of "her" have been confirmed.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aleksandra.g@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Email:

Hello xxx! It is pleasant to me to see your letter. Your letters do each my day more brightly.
Sometimes you so beautifully write that I sometimes reread them on some times in day. All the day long at me today and likely it thanks to that that you write good mood to me.
How you there? How your mood? How at you business that the new has occurred? How has passed your day yesterday?
It is interesting to me to learn, how you spend a free time. I have noticed one feature when I wake up with good mood, my day passes very successfully.
You did not notice similar at you were such? Anyway, I would like to share with you the positive energy.
As you have understood likely that I the optimist on life. We live once, and we should take pleasure in our life to the full.
We should appreciate each moment of our wonderful life. Therefore, if we have a possibility to meet, we should use this chance. What do you think of it?
Yes, I have sympathies for you. You very much are pleasant to me. I do not know, how it to explain and transfer words.
I understand that between us the big distance. But when I read your letters and I smile to me it seems that you sit next to me and tell that that
you have written to me. I as though feel you. I do not want to hasten, and I sincerely speak with you about the feelings.
As you already know, I do not search for the man for short-term relations.
I would like to find the unique and clever person with whom I will spend all life. Our life is too short,
and I do not want to waste time in vain so anybody and without having fallen in love. I do not love game which I play teenagers in relations.
Today during the lunchtime I have visited cafe together with the colleague and the girlfriend as a whole. We ate and discussed new projects.
My friend call Ekaterina and we together work over the big orders. Ekaterina has told to me that has noticed in me joyful changes recently.
She has told that I have started before usual to come for work. That I spend a lot of time behind the computer.
Besides, my friend on work has told that recently I look very happy. I have smiled to it though did not expect to hear about it.
I have told nothing to my colleague about ours with you dialogue. But I have reflected and have understood that really my life has
changed after we have started to communicate with you. When I read your letters I plunge into other world.
This world is more happier and brighter as me it seems. I try to present that we nearby and we talk to you.
I trust you and consequently I speak to you about it. Today I send you photos from rest, I trust you, and I think that you will not show anybody my photos.
I wish, that your day was successful and full of happiness such as at me. I with impatience wait your photos and letters.
Remember that you have a girl in Russia and do not forget me. Yours Aleksandra.

Header:

Return-Path: <aleksandra.g@gmx.com>
Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([5.228.176.98]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx003) with
ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0MGBB1-1WxdKC1yx5-00FB8P
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 5.228.176.98
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Email:

Hi xxx. The first that I want to tell, it that thanks to your letters I again smile. When I do not have possibility to see your letters,
I always think of us with you, and I have a good mood. I want to tell thanks that you at me are.
I want to hope that our relations will not stop only on correspondence. This my opinion and I want to be opened and sincere with you.
I have just read your letter. We with you friendship very much is pleasant to me. Earlier I to you had a feeling of curiosity.
Now I had a feeling of sympathy to you and I once again will tell that you are pleasant to me. I always with impatience wait your letters.
Your letters became an important part in my life. Very much for a long time I had no feeling which is in my heart now.
At me it seems there were to you feelings. I am afraid to speak to you about it, but my feelings to you, it is more than simply sympathy.
I hope that I will not regret about that that I have opened the feelings to you. I with the big impatience wait your letters in which you answer me.
Last days I go to bed and I think of us with you. Earlier I did not represent that feelings can arise at dialogue in an e-mail.
Now I am convinced of it. It is very important to me to know and understand that you feel inside? I sincere with you,
also speak to you only about that I feel. From the very beginning of our dialogue we have agreed about sincerity, and I trust you now.
I have a sensation that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life. At us so many the general interests and hobbies.
At times it seems to me that we are created for each other. I do not have any secrets from you. I always try to answer all your questions.
But not always I can state all in one letter. And as I write you from work at me the limited quantity of time.
Sometimes, I can simply not have time to answer on what that your questions. And if I do not answer something important for you.
You simply remind me and that at me every day all thoughts only of you. Well?
My dear, today I want to set to you some very important questions for me. If you do not want to answer me, I will understand you.
You write letters to other girls? Because I am not interested in dialogue with other men.
You the unique man to whom I write the letters and I hope that at all of us will be good. Tell to me please as you consider your future?
What do you want in the future and whether you that I was a part of your future want? You would like that your future wife was till the end of your life?
I want to marry only once and to be the happiest. You can travel to Russia? I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world.
In letters it is difficult to speak about feelings. I want to look in your eyes, and to listen to you. The sight can transfer much more words.
You agree with me road? Our meeting will help us to learn each other. Yes, I already seriously think of our meeting.
Please, do not forget to answer my questions. I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue.
Only one I am afraid now that suddenly in what that put I will check up the mail, and I will not see your letter.
Please, do not leave me without your letters. I do not want to come for work happy and to leave in grief and loneliness.
I hope that you never will leave me one without the attention. Now I need to work thinking of you. I you whole also hope it mutually. Yours Aleksandra.

Header:

Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([176.214.20.113]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx101)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0Lo2EO-1WF9j80QsS-00g2sD
Thu, 12 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 176.214.20.113
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding Saint-petersburg Branch
City: Saint Petersburg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:39 am

Email:

Good afternoon my darling xxx. I as always am happy and madly glad that you have written to me. Your letter warms me as the beam of the sun
and does my life more pleasantly. Recently I like to be in loneliness and to think of us with you and about the future. Now at us in Lipetsk very warmly.
When I go on streets of our city, I see many loving couples. I can see how enamored couple sitting on park benches. They look very happy.
I think at once of us with you. I would like, that the distance between us has thawed in a flash, and we were together.
I am very glad that we have got acquainted with you. My mum was at me on a visit. Mum has arrived late to me to apartment.
Therefore, it remained to spend the night at me. We long did not sleep and about much talked. On the way home, I have bought a pie.
We drank tea and ate a pie before a dream. We with mum very good girlfriends. I do not have any secrets from my mum.
Already I adult, but mum always help me a wise advice. I have told to mum that I have a friend. Yes my dear I has told to my mum about you.
Mum very much was surprised. I have told to it that we have got acquainted on the Internet and already we communicate a lot of time.
Mum has approved ours with you dialogue though she has told that I should be careful.
My mum the wise woman, and it to aspire to warn me against that I had no warm trauma. I have told that you the good man, and probably soon we will meet.
I consider as the debt to consult on mum, it the closest for me, and it always will help me correct council.
Mum has told that in the following letter I have transferred you from it greetings! Dear, thanks that you answer my questions.
And once again forgive if I pass what that your question.
In the last letter, I have told to you about the feelings to you. I hope you trust me?
I hope that you understand that in letters difficult to speak about feelings.
I believe that we will meet you in what some happy day, and we can talk endlessly. Each word which I speak you, I speak is realised!
The love is feeling which unites such feelings, as Friendship, Respect, Trust, Sincerity, Mutual understanding, Caress, Tenderness.
I consider that it is necessary to admit love looking in eyes to darling. Feelings which are in my heart now very new to me.
You think of our meeting seriously? I very much want, that ours with you vacation was together.
I hope that next days, the director will tell exact dates of my vacation that we could agree about a meeting.
Even, if you is occupied in a current of those days, I do not want to refuse travel to your country.
I promise that I will be patient, and I will wait ours with you I will meet every day which I will spend in your country near to you.
I very much would not like to finish the letter to you now. It seems to me that I can write to you infinite letters.
However, I am compelled to work now. Again I send you photos from my rest. I hope that they will be pleasant to you.
I look forward your letter. I kiss you, yours Aleksandra.

1.JPG

2.JPG
2.JPG (32.12 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

3.JPG

Header:

Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([46.0.86.239]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx003) with
ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0MUZKF-1XL8CY2UCJ-00RLzZ; Fri,
13 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 46.0.86.239
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Company Samara
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:36 am

Email:

Hi xxx Thanks for your new letter. Last night I sat and the thought has unexpectedly come that I often think of you.
My mum sees that I happy and it am very glad for us with you. Now I think that we can start to plan ours with you a meeting.
By the way, today I talked to the director about forthcoming vacation. The director has told that I can be on vacation about 30 days.
These are good news to us with you! I am very glad and I hope that you too are glad to these news!
The director has told that my vacation will begin very soon. Now it is necessary for me to finish some affairs, and I can be on vacation.
Tell that you think of it? I want that you knew more about me, my full name Aleksandra Geraskina.
As you know I live in the city of Lipetsk, Gagarina street, 159/2, apartment 48. An index 398032. Also I need to know your full address,
street on which you you live, your city, phone number, cellular and house. If it is fair, my mum very much worries for me.
And that her to calm, I will show it your home address. I hope that you will not be against. I now think of travelling to your country on vacation.
Now my desire has grown, because I had you. During ours with you of dialogue, we became people very close each other, and I have a big desire to meet you.
You want to meet me? You know that I never was in your country. You can meet me if I arrive? I absolutely know nobody in your country, except you.
Though you could meet me at the airport. I will be very glad to spend all time with you.
Time which we will spend together will help us to learn more each other. Certainly I understand that you have a private life.
I understand that you should work or meet friends. I do not want to be a burden for you, and is ready to wait patiently ours with you I will meet every day.
We can spend together weekend. You agree with me? I think that between us much in common. During our dialogue my life has changed also you it know.
I do not have feeling of loneliness now. I am assured that when we will meet I will be sincere with you.
I think that the nearest international airport from my city, is only in Moscow. Near to your house there is an international airport?
I could arrive to what airport for ours with you of a meeting? I said to you, what I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world?.
I think that I will need to make out the visa to travel to your country.
Next days I plan to visit travel agency in our city to learn more in detail about travel to your country.
I will inform you any news which at me will be. It is pleasant to me to know that it were pleasant to you to a photo from my life. I wait your letter.
I hope that I can give you any information on my travel. Whole yours Aleksandra.

a1.JPG

a2.JPG

a3.JPG

Header:

Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([37.144.67.255]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx001)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0MKYLf-1WxTFt1hcl-001wub
Sat, 21 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 37.144.67.255
Originating ISP: Beeline
City: Saint Petersburg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Email:

Hello my darling xxx. I am very glad to receive your letter. I constantly think of you. Your letter as always warms my heart and gives me pleasure.
Today at me the difficult and heavy working day. It is necessary to have time to make projects of several apartments. How your day today?
How your mood today? My mood very good in spite of the fact that is a lot of work. Thoughts on you invigorate me morally and I all the same smile on work.
Today I had not dinner at all all thoughts were about you. In a lunch break I have decided to visit tour agency.
I have learnt some information which is necessary for visiting of your country. A travel agent has explained that to arrive to you,
I should have the passport, the visa and tickets. I have the passport as I spoke to you already about it.
Now I should issue a tourist visa and buy air tickets. In my city of Lipetsk unfortunately there is no embassy.
Therefore I cannot make out the visa in my city. Today to me have explained that the travel agency has no powers to issue the visa.
The employee of travel agency has told to me that I should visit Moscow for visa registration.
The employee has explained that now to me is not obligatory to go to Moscow because I can send the statement on visa registration on the Internet.
But then I all the same should go to Moscow on interview with the consul-officer. It demands my personal presence at embassy.
The employee has told, what not each interested person can receive the visa in your country.
But I am not afraid of difficulties, I will go up to the end on a way to our purposes. Together we will overcome any difficulties.
I have told that I will go for the purpose of tourism and rest.
Together with the employee of travel agency we have decided that the optimum type of the visa on my travel is the visa "Tourist".
On the given tourist visa, I can visit your country, and also is free move on territory from 3 till 90 days.
As to me have informed, term of registration of the visa makes about 14 days.
At this time it is better that I lived in Moscow because at any moment of me can invite in embassy to interview with the consul-officer.
I have some questions to you now. My dear what things I should take with myself to feel comfortable in your country?
I should live in hotel or rent apartment that better and more cheaply? Please, do not leave my questions without the answer.
I cannot believe that already soon we can meet you. We can refuse letters and speak in a reality. I rejoice to that in my life there was you.
xxx, for the sake of ours with you of happiness I am ready to change the life. I want to be only with you and to be yours for ever.
I will call in the visa centre to receive particulars about visa registration. Also I will learn the prices of official registration of papers.
I am assured that the information which I have told to you now, became good news to you. I think you as is happy now as well as I?
Nobody can prevent to meet to us. I wait for your answer my dear, whole yours Aleksandra.

1.jpg

+
2 other bikini pictures, not posted

Header:

Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([159.253.170.128]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmx102)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0MOTRh-1X5UYM33Cv-005nmr
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 159.253.170.128
Originating ISP: Redcom-internet Inc.
City: Khabarovsk
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx. As I am glad to receive your letter now. You so easily give me a smile and fine mood. Thanks you that you answer my questions.
I with the big impatience wait our meeting and I think of it every minute. You wait our meeting? Today I again have important news to you.
Please, be attentive reading my letter. I called in the visa centre which is in Moscow. To me have told the information which is necessary for me for travel to your country.
First of all to me have told that I should visit personally the visa centre in Moscow to begin process of registration of the visa.
I it have told that it for me not a problem. One of these days at me vacation will begin, and at any time I can begin visa registration.
To me by phone what documents I have told should have to receive the visa. I think that tomorrow all documents already will be ready.
Still to me have told that it is necessary for me to get 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival in your country and for returning to Russia).
As to me have told that the invitation will be not obligatory for me. If there will be a necessity for the invitation, I will tell to you about it.
When I will arrive to Moscow I have solved that I will rent a room, and I will choose cheaper variant.
Also today I have learnt about cost of registration of the visa. To begin visa registration, I should pay 90 dollars.
Still I will need to pay consular gathering and an additional payment for registration of various questionnaires.
That to me have allowed to travel to your country, I should have medical Insurance. As a whole cost of reception of the visa will make about 340 dollars.
This sum includes also cost of medical insurance. I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in the visa centre could not answer my question.
When I will be in Moscow, I as want to call in in the airport, that about the price nobility. I have some savings.
I will look today at me there is about 31000 thousand roubles, it approximately 870 dollars to spend the vacation.
Whether if I am fair I do not know there will be enough my money to get air tickets. The matter is that I should live in Moscow during visa registration.
Today after conversation with the girl from the visa centre, I thought of how we can will meet much.
Between us there is that that not similar to friendship, and I am assured that these feelings will grow.
I want to be assured that ours with you of feeling mutual. It is necessary for me to be assured that you will meet me at the airport.
You can help me with purchase of air tickets in your country?
I wait that you also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting.
It is important to me to know about it and consequently I ask you about the help. I do not have many money, and I not from a rich family.
However, it is not a pity to me of money for ours with you of a meeting.

I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know that in the World there is a person who thinks of me.
We with you a meeting is a big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Anybody so did not appreciate me and valued me as you my dear. Please, tell to me the thoughts on it. I with the big hope will wait your letter.
I should know answers to my questions. I do not want to lose any day from my vacation without you.
I very much miss you and I would like to be with you nearby. I madly hope that we will soon look each other in the face.
Now I will go to the director to receive inquiries which will be necessary for me for visa reception. Yours Aleksandra.

1.JPG

+ 2 bikini pictures, not posted.

Header:

Received: from [192.168.0.41] ([37.204.72.14]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmxus002)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0Le5Kk-1WJm5W1E6O-00psfQ
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 37.204.72.14
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Moscow
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.