Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas F.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am

On datemefree:

Hello. My name is Jack, i went through your profile today and i wish to continue relationship with you if nature will permit we have a long way to go.through my private email (jackharmon52@ymail.com) Thanks, Jack...

Profile elements :

jackharmon52
- 52 y/o male
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Businessman
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-28 00:24:08
- ID: 214323

Sex male
Children 2
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1960 - February - 15
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity East Indian
Religion Pentecostal
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 71
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
outgoing,easy-going,loyal,romantic male.I have a good sense of humor and good smile! I enjoy the simple things in life such as a beautiful sunset,a long drive in countryside,or watching a child\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 's sporting event. I Know how to treat a woman and make her feel special!!

Searching for:
Attractive,intelligent,loyal,romant ic.Should enjoy the simple things in life like a walk in park and enjoy children as well as be in touch with her inner child.Should enjoy good conversation. Age/race not nearly as important as the person inside!

Email:

Hi,xxx,

How are you doing today? Am glad to read from you here..hope you doing good? Thanks for your mail..and i would like you to tell me more about yourself in your next Mail..tell me what you really looking for in a relationship.and where do you live presently,your work,are you single mum or married, I have to stop here now till i read from you again!

Jack

Header:

Received: from [197.251.149.16]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hi, Jack

Email Sender: jackharmon52@ymail.com
IP address: 197.251.149.16
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra

IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom

Avatar for the email adress jackharmon52@ymail.com: Image

On Tagged, uid 5965643403
Jack Harmon H, 51,UK
Member since 3 April
I am a single Christian dad of a two beautiful girls, that I am so very proud of. I love them and the Lord with all my heart also love my family & friends just as much.. Have been single since i lost my wife,she died having breast cancer some years ago,she is the love of my life.But such is life,death has taken her far away from me. i really love my 2 Kids to death! i'm only on here to keep up with family and to meet good friends and to play the real games!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jack Harmon Hooper <jackharmon52@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:44 am

Additional pictures from the same gallery abused online:

jack4.jpg
jack4.jpg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

jack3.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack1.jpg

jack.jpg

The real owner of the pictures is Thomas F., located in US. Most of the fake profiles the scammers created using his stolen pictures are located in the UK. Most of the scammer abusing those stolen pictures are in Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.